Friday, April 26, 2024
03:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, December 07, 2009

Abdullah khan is on a distinguished road
Default Age relaxation for Balochistan candidates

Dear fellows there is much confusion going on about the age relaxation. I belong to Baluchistan so my major concern is about age relaxation for Baluchistan candidates. Clauses in CSS Rules are a bit ambiguous as it is mentioned that, i quote
"the candidates belonging to the recognized Tribes who are permanent residents of the areas"
It is not clear that which tribes are included there are pashtoon, baloch, hazara etc. tribes living here from ages.

1. Is it true for all the tribes living here?
2. Is any individual belonging to any local tribe carrying the local certificate of Baluchistan eligible to avail this relaxation?
Old Monday, December 07, 2009

Shali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdullah khan View Post
Dear fellows there is much confusion going on about the age relaxation. I belong to Baluchistan so my major concern is about age relaxation for Baluchistan candidates. Clauses in CSS Rules are a bit ambiguous as it is mentioned that, i quote
"the candidates belonging to the recognized Tribes who are permanent residents of the areas"
It is not clear that which tribes are included there are pashtoon, baloch, hazara etc. tribes living here from ages.

1. Is it true for all the tribes living here?
2. Is any individual belonging to any local tribe carrying the local certificate of Baluchistan eligible to avail this relaxation?

Pls contact FPSC provincial office personally they will give you authentic info.

House No.199-B, 24th Lane, Jinnah Town,
Near FIA Office, Samungali Road, Quetta Cantt.
Ph: 081-9202955

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, March 05, 2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old Friday, March 05, 2010

mianfraz is on a distinguished road

Nope.

http://www.forumpakistan.com/cabinet...it-t18787.html
The Following User Says Thank You to mianfraz For This Useful Post:
tayyaba (Monday, March 08, 2010)
Old Tuesday, May 04, 2010

zondrays is on a distinguished road
Cool Any news about the age relaxation

Dear Syed Zia
As you have mentioned that your brother is working in PM Secretriate. Do you have any latest Information about the age relaxation. Has that been finalized or not yet. I am very desperate about the decisions out. If you have any authentic Information about the age relaxation then please share with me. Else I shall move to united states for my studies without wasting my time waiting for the decision.

Regards,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYED ZIA View Post
no the information is wrong . age relaxation is not implemented as my brother worksa there in PM secretariate so i asked him and he replied after a good counsultation that age is still 28 but later on after one year it would be 30 and 35 also and it is sure .....he also told that the subject restriction as in groups would also be lifted after one year than any subject could be chosen as there would be no groups......i also think to wait for one year to pass.

hope for the best.....
Old Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Arthur will become famous soon enoughArthur will become famous soon enough
Default news

can anyone attach this news of age relaxation on this forum?
Old Wednesday, May 05, 2010

mshi is on a distinguished road

can any body tell me about age relaxation.?my DOB 04/jan/1983
Old Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Bright is on a distinguished road
Default Reply to mshi

Salam to all member, Dear mshi u have a last chance to appear into CE-2011 so don't think about age relaxation till u got 28 years. your age should be less than 28 years as on 1st January 2011. if u r asking it as general it should be done & inshallah it would be within 2 or 3 months got finalized.

Regards
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010

mshi is on a distinguished road

i wana appear in 2011 exam therefore i asked.i have started CE prepration.so tell me please clearly otherwise i leave this preparation.because i am working with National Highway Authority , but on contract not permanent.
Old Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshi View Post
can any body tell me about age relaxation.?my DOB 04/jan/1983
Rules of CSS 2011 will be as following about age.
CE- 2011

4. (i) A candidate for admission to the examination must
have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 28 years on 1st January, 2011 (candidates born earlier than 2nd January, 1983 and later than 1st January, 1990 will not be eligible).

Your date of Birth is 4 January 1983, according to rules you born later than 2nd January, 1983 so you are eligible for CSS 2010. Hence there is also no need of age relaxation on basis of job. Start your preparation and wish you best of Luck.
Slazenger (Saturday, May 15, 2010), zahi (Saturday, May 15, 2010)
Old Monday, May 17, 2010

humble humanbeing is on a distinguished road

salam to all
ager musarraf era mai ki gai B.A or graduation ki condition primeminister or parliment end kar sakti hain tu ish mulk kai ghareeb najwano ki age limit doobara 30 kion nahi hoo saktee our primeminister said unhay mulk kai najwano par bhroosa hain when age extension bill was presented b4 him tu kia mulk kai naujawan B.A kar kai parliment mai nahi aa saktay?
ameer loog or baray loog apna soochtay hain hum ghareebo ko koi nahi poochta

Tags
age limit, age relaxation