Friday, March 29, 2024
07:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, April 30, 2008

khadija is on a distinguished road

Well guys im impressed by the comments of both sides but it is true that seeking knowledge is the base of Islam and Allah give victory those nations who embraces knowledge its up to us we use it positively or not and one more thing that the leaders of the today’s world r much competitive and knowledgeable to meet the requirements of their countries so head of the state and national assembly should represent educated Pakistan instead of illiterate backward and persons who runaway from the schools from their early child hood due to lack of future considerations and responsibility.
PHARM (Wednesday, April 30, 2008)

Location: Jhang my Birth Place, Multan & Lahore My Study Places, Now in Dubai doing Job
Tipu Shah is on a distinguished road

"Knowledge is Power" it is a universal truth. But my dear fellows knowledge means to get know how about something and not to get a "degree". I think that u all are well aware that most of us have not so much good knowledge despite having "degrees".......

secondly, General Election means everyone has the right to participate in election. But if we impose restriction that only DEGREE holders are eligible to contest in the election than, i think, it is not fair for other non-degree holders........

And in past we got the constituion of 1973, during that time parliament was also not DEGREE Holder,,, but gave us the 1973 constitution,,,,,,

AT the end KNOWLEDGE is essential for life,,,,, but it does not mean that Knowledge means having "DEGREE"../..............

REDROSE is on a distinguished road

How can a state run by the Illiterate MNAs?

As per CIA world fact book in Pakistan

Literacy Definition: age 15 and over can read and write
Total population: 49.9%
Male: 63%
Female: 36% (2005 est.) [Last updated on 15 April, 2008]

Remember MNAs and MPAs are elected representatives of this literate population who can read and write. These MNAs and MPAs are part of the same society which want them to be literate but does not want to come up itself to face the challenge.

One of participant here said that most of our leaders in past (probably from 1865 to 1947) were not graduate. Dear every era has its own demands and competitiveness requirements. Issue is not that whether our elected representatives should have or should not have B.A degree but the real question is that what sort of education system we should have to make leaders. Making leaders …………….. Ah funny but yes now a days leaders are made in universities like in Howard University. When we demand such a leadership then we should stop and think do we have even a single institute of such caliber all over Pakistan. Surely not, if someone knows let me know. Our education system is so designed that it can not produce politicians of international stature and leaders who are all time great.

Now, one may ask how to overcome this problem. Simple (solution is simple but implementation is bit difficult not impossible) our youth which constitutes 14% of this learned population should come up to play its role in politics. It is good to discuss issues but it would be heroic to come up with solution and then its implementation. But I think the main problem of Pakistan is this non participation. Everyone knows what’s and where is problem and very few know how to systematically solve these problems but no one knows how…….?

We have spent 60 years in spotting problems and suggesting solutions. Now it is time to think that how can we play our role to bring change in our society by finding the solution of this problem of how to implement?

Make your expectation as low as possible from new government. If we can identify their incompetencies, then we should also be able to correct them or come up ourself to change the scene.Is there anyone on this forum..........................?

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=honey shah
And in past we got the constituion of 1973, during that time parliament was also not DEGREE Holder,,, but gave us the 1973 constitution,,,,,,
[/QUOTE]
The National Assembly1973 gave us the consititution because Z.A. Bhutto hade 2/3rd mandate, rather than knowledge or degree of individual MNA of 1973. They (MNAs) only let it (constitution) implemented in State. but the Constitution maker were the high qualified law education.

[QUOTE=honey shah
AT the end KNOWLEDGE is essential for life,,,,, but it does not mean that Knowledge means having "DEGREE"../..............[/QUOTE]

Then we should test all candidates for their knowledge by taking an aptitude test for the eligibility for the post of MNA.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

touseef4pk is on a distinguished road

These were simply gratures who broght us to the brink of disastor and crisis. They leave no stone unturned to bring the country in liquidation but filling their sandbags with mass's wealth. The last eight years of Mushraf regime were the darkest period ever in the history of Pakistan. The last graduate's assmebly was nothing but a fingrehead of a loathsome dictator.
Old Friday, May 02, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

What exceptional service have the Graduate MNAs done to this nation which these illetrate MNAs won't do??? Both take forward the foreign agenda in the prsuit of their very own interests. So being a graduate or a non-graduate won't make any difference as such.
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

I think that education is necessary to enlighten the mind of a person and to make him catholic.
No one can deny the importance of education, an educated person can well imagine the problems of other persons. Educations develops the sense of responsibility in a person...

But the Question is that What the Graduate assembly gave to our nation.. The most of the graduate in our assembly get the degree While sitting on the Comfortable sofas of their houses. Most of them even didn't know the "THIRD KALMA" ( sun k daikh lo chahy)

Most of our politician are more concerned about their hunting(Shikar) than any other problem of nation..

The one and only problem(in my sense) regarding to the politician of pakisatn is that , their is not any institute for the Training of politician..
The Simple example is Bilawal Bhutto, Who don't know the ABC of politician, But he is the leader of people's party.. He will do the same what his ancestors did... Coz at this time he is getting the feed back from those ppl who are tarnishing our nation...

In china, there is and institute For the Training of Politician(as i heard)..
Where every future politician is trained and Who will be the president after ten year, they know.. The area of this institute is far more than our new campus..

So i think Pakistan also need such type of institute, where the future' president, future' PM and ministers get training....
Old Saturday, May 03, 2008

HERO is on a distinguished road

The Graduation clause has been repealed by the NA.The performance of the graduate assembly has been roundly condemned.now uder-graduates shall again be charged''affairs of our assemblies and destinies as well.The question arises,Do we really need Democracy?it is often quoted that democracy is the art of possible.indeed the political machinations,personal vendettas and palace intrigues do require a lot of art albeit in the democracy garb.G.B.Shaw once quoted," Democracy ensures that we shall be governed no better than we deserve." Until and unless we have an educated electorate,a functioning and delivering democracy is a utopia.We all are fully aware about the candidates that are at our disposal.unfortunately we are marred in feudalistics shackles where the count(number of people) determines the vote.how long shall we have to see the same old faces again and again?this is a stupid question.yesterday it was pervaiz elahi,sardar khosa and today there are moonis elahi or dost mohammad khosa.President Musharraf once rightly said that there is no democracy in pakistan.it actually is hereditary politics.But there are omens of change which are somewhat murky but revolutionary in significance.the inflation,health hazards,social ills and under-development are surely going to bring about their effects.Certainly we cannot see the iron grip of feudalism loosening without a chaotic and destructive revolution.indeed there will be a change but we cannot decide the time frame in which it will occur.with much awe we utter what once faiz said.....hum dekhain gay lazim hay kay hum bhi dekhain gay..jab raj karay ge khalq-e khuda....meanwhile there should be no training for politicians.on the contrary we should train the masses so that they be enabled to choose the ablest candidate.
Regards

HERO
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2009

khadija is on a distinguished road
Default unpar pakistan

schoolo ko agg l;aga do aur almo ko qatal kar do han phir dimocratic k sath sath islamic state b ban jay gy ;-)
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Azizkakar is on a distinguished road

iss molk ko to sab say zaida laky pary logoon nay taba kai hay.