Friday, March 29, 2024
07:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, January 13, 2009

progenie is on a distinguished road
Default Graduation should be must for NA seat

If beareaucrats are to be graduates then why not elected NA members????????????????????????????????????
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words. Choose your words, for they become actions. Understand your actions, for they become habits. Study your habits, for they will become your character. Develop your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

"Change is a slow process which begins from inside the brain"
Old Saturday, February 14, 2009

waqas waseem ahmed is on a distinguished road

I think education plays a vital role in enlightening the mind.But the reality is beyond our comprehensions.The country which is embellish with illiterate people dubbed as patriarch are so impervious that education will not affect us.
They are involved in activities what they have learnt from their ancestors.We are dependent only on two political groups Muslim league And PPP nothing else. They are decision maker of our nation.One will take administration and other will be opposition.It is not time to live in state of denial.Wake up and smell the reality.The reality is that revolution and change is necessary in order to subjugate these patriarch under the nation.Education is not a tool to direct them in projectory of straight line.One simple solution is to unleash the bomb on to the parliament .
Old Saturday, February 14, 2009

aliraza171 will become famous soon enough
Post Real Problem

Why We Blam Others For Our Ruination.if Our Country Is In Crises Then Every One Here Is Responsible Including Ourselves.we Belong To A Passionate Nation.we Select Politicians For Our Will.infact In Our Society,one Thinks For Himself And So The Society.as A Result We Took Them To The Assembly For Our Own Interst Attached With Them.this Interst May Be In The Form Of Employment Or Any Other Illegtimate Form.
I Believe That If We ,from Today Onward,begin To Mend Our Ways,every Thing Will Be Better Around Us And So The Nation.
If We Start Using Our Franchise Right On The Right Man ,men We Will Select Were The True Symboles Of The Masses.
If We Stop Giving Bribes ,corruption Will Die.i ,often ,feel Sorry For A Police Official Which Is Suspended On Unfair Means,but Have One Ever Look On The Consequences Which Compell Him To Do So.it Was Not The Police Official Whcih Is To Blame But The Man,a Common Man, Which Gave Him The Money For Nepotism.
So The Other Social Menaces...
In A Nutshell,i Can Only Say That The Real Distance Lies Within Us,first We Have To Cover That One .
Any Critical Comment...?
Old Sunday, February 15, 2009

HERO is on a distinguished road
Default A state run by Illiterate MNA's

Salam friends.The debate is ludicrous.i personally endorse the version of democracy put forth by mr.musharraf.He said to a foreign audience in a press conference that the british or american model of democracy was not workabale in pakistan.he is right to some extent.but he also fails to enlsit one thing which is embedded in our psyche.Through the entire span of islamic history we had no epic of democracy.we had monarchies,autocracies or absolutism.The new problem is of willingness to use a utility at hand such as a democracy.We can still make ready use of it.it is normal for us to drive a british made rolls royce, BMW or mercedes.but alas! we can't make use of democracy.democracy is a means and not ends in itself.governance is the ends in itself.We can run democracy of british or american type despite the presence of illiterate MNA's.After all democracy is a device which ensures that we shall be governed no better than we deserve.I have watched local politics with a very keen eye.It does not requires any education to work viably.The problem of educating the electorate is much more gargantuan and desereves immediate remedial procedures.Utilise the illiterate MNA's as mere pawns.let these mna's work and off course they will return back to the ballot box.we will settle the scores then.i also believe that this is again a wishful thinking.

The other thing which i would like to share is that when we are sitting outside a system,we are unaware of the equilibrium and status quo.it is our wont to make empty boasts and provide absurd solutions.we all shall enter civil service one day(inshallah) but i pray that then sanity prevails.
Radicalism will never be worn out in a country which possesses the qualities of head and heart.Most csp's have them.we pray that the implementation must take place.Thanking you All for reading.Allah hafiz

HERO
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down sorry sir.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERO
it is normal for us to drive a british made rolls royce, BMW or mercedes.but alas! we can't make use of democracy.democracy is a means and not ends in itself.governance is the ends in itself.We can run democracy of british or american type despite the presence of illiterate MNA's.After all democracy is a device which ensures that we shall be governed no better than we deserve.I have watched local politics with a very keen eye.It does not requires any education to work viably.
HERO

Dear u have passion. i admire it loudly.
but there is the lack of comparative study in your discussion.i hope u wl not mind.but i think it is really so.
dear democracies dont run every where.they need some pre-requisites.education being the first,independent judiciary the second ,and active civil-society the third.
ok ?
if u need explaination regarding that, plz u can order me to explain it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
HERO (Sunday, February 15, 2009), public_servant (Saturday, February 21, 2009)

HERO is on a distinguished road
Default @ fromQUA

Thank You Sir for pointing out the quote.

i agree with you in toto.We need an idependent judiciary,law ,education.etc.
i am aware of the state of political affairs in our country.I would like to recieve an update on democracy or the role of MNA's.

Thanks.

HERO
Old Friday, February 20, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

democracy is the govt of people's choice which our MNA's ,being the manipulators of these people hv bn ignoring.i dont think that they r illiterates.most of them are well-educated.

there is the need of awareness in the masses leading to rekindling of our civil society;
and
there is the need of an independent judiciary.we need to restrict MNA's from interfering in our sacred institution-Judiciary.
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
public_servant (Saturday, February 21, 2009)
Old Friday, February 20, 2009

abdulhaseebansari is on a distinguished road

The democracy which has been said in pakistan since its independance is contarary with the islamic shariah. Thus, all its particepants are obviously on wrong path. But it is not the topic.
MNA's in our country have a long history in politics. Often, there are cases with MNA's, they have got a crownships in their jobs. And, thus, they have been elite part of our society that no other can come as their rivals in polls. To perish the spoiled democratic system in pakistan as an promenant islamic schollor Dr. Israr Ahmed says '' One who wants to get rid off with the prevailing feeble democratic system throughout the world he should not rely on others, rather, he should set in the journey towards revolution immediately without wasting time. And, students(youth) can do this today or tomorow''.
So, we should set in the journey to bring a vivid change atleast in our country Pakistan immediately. Let's vowe the challenge that our coming generation may be in a pure democratic system without any contradiction with the islamic shariah.
Old Saturday, February 21, 2009
40th CTP (OMG)

its contrary not only with Islamic Shariah but also western democratic concept.
discussion can take u anywhere sir.its not a good thing that u call all of the discussion participants "wrong".

sir no ruler likes that its subjects be so aware and vigilant.

i knew that it is how we will conclude the topic.
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to fromQAU For This Useful Post:
public_servant (Saturday, February 21, 2009)
Old Saturday, February 21, 2009

abdulhaseebansari is on a distinguished road

Quote:
''its contrary not only with Islamic Shariah but also western democratic concept.discussion can take u anywhere sir.its not a good thing that u call all of the discussion participants wrong''

Sir, u have noticed the above comment and exhorted me for my fault. So, let me correct u!
First of all our country is an islamic so we have not to do with the buiseness of any other type of government. Secondly, whom i have said on wrong path they r blacksheeps in our politics and they realize themseves better that who r the blacksheeps in the way. After all, we r aware of the politicians' activities and their sincerity towards the country. Therefore, do not favour them, they have deteriorated and replaced the islamic law with a foreign way to govern i.e '' Democracy''
And, i hope u shall not ask me wether what are the deteriorations of the islamic law in our contry.

Last edited by Last Island; Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 03:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to abdulhaseebansari For This Useful Post:
The Star (Saturday, February 21, 2009)