Saturday, April 20, 2024
01:16 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, November 04, 2014

usmanwrites is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Yeah People have worked quite a lot like H.G Wells,Simon Wells,Charles Dickens,George Pal (may be Sean Paul too)...
Sammie have also sung a song on it...
No bringing religion always is not to do any proselytism here...I've reasons but it will again become too religious to grasp for "Liberals"...It's because I never thought that Science and Religion are two different things...If Present day "Mulla bechara of do waqt ki namaz" and Scientist are two different things, it does n't mean we should separate science from religion...Well, that's another lousy debate.
I have told about what are scientific possibilities.
Time travel was first told by religions as well...Like Hinduism,Budhism,Islam..etc..

What's the theory behind??? I will try to describe it in some lay man language...For more detail read Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku.
You can't "google it" properly even... It's quite difficult to grab well...It took me a lot of years to understand...But still I'm a toddler in this science...One can't be jack of all...

Time is a Physical Quantity just like Distance, Height etc...You can go forward for covering a distance. You can come back as well. Same is true with height...But time is such a quantity in which you can't travel backward.
Time is in "one directional" only in 3-dimensional space...And even in 4th dimension..
To move in space-time matrix you need to move in 4th dimension...And this movement in fourth dimension will cause you to move ahead your present time only if you move with proportions of speed of light...Which is quite impossible..Because for this purpose you have to be with mass to be practically "zero"...Impossible...Yes,It is theoretically possible if we find how to create a beam of light of your frequency i.e if we convert a man's own frequency coherently with a beam of light with same frequency, supposing that each and everything in this world has it's own frequency...
Means practically if a man is converted into radio signal or beam of light only then in that case you can move with such a speed...

Even after that you can move forward in time only...Not backward...Problem solved...Smajh to ap gae hon ge..
Well that's interesting! Couldn't get the idea if we are able to move forward in time then why we are unable to move back (theoretically)?

Somehow if we are able to move forward in time then what about age factor? age will remain static or age will be directly proportional to time in which the man would be travelling?

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Yeah People have worked quite a lot like H.G Wells,Simon Wells,Charles Dickens,George Pal (may be Sean Paul too)...
Sammie have also sung a song on it...
No bringing religion always is not to do any proselytism here...I've reasons but it will again become too religious to grasp for "Liberals"...It's because I never thought that Science and Religion are two different things...If Present day "Mulla bechara of do waqt ki namaz" and Scientist are two different things, it does n't mean we should separate science from religion...Well, that's another lousy debate.
I have told about what are scientific possibilities.
Time travel was first told by religions as well...Like Hinduism,Budhism,Islam..etc..

What's the theory behind??? I will try to describe it in some lay man language...For more detail read Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku.
You can't "google it" properly even... It's quite difficult to grab well...It took me a lot of years to understand...But still I'm a toddler in this science...One can't be jack of all...

Time is a Physical Quantity just like Distance, Height etc...You can go forward for covering a distance. You can come back as well. Same is true with height...But time is such a quantity in which you can't travel backward.
Time is in "one directional" only in 3-dimensional space...And even in 4th dimension..
To move in space-time matrix you need to move in 4th dimension...And this movement in fourth dimension will cause you to move ahead your present time only if you move with proportions of speed of light...Which is quite impossible..Because for this purpose you have to be with mass to be practically "zero"...Impossible...Yes,It is theoretically possible if we find how to create a beam of light of your frequency i.e if we convert a man's own frequency coherently with a beam of light with same frequency, supposing that each and everything in this world has it's own frequency...
Means practically if a man is converted into radio signal or beam of light only then in that case you can move with such a speed...

Even after that you can move forward in time only...Not backward...Problem solved...Smajh to ap gae hon ge..
Ok Professor read about wormholes and mutiverses.
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmanwrites View Post
Well that's interesting! Couldn't get the idea if we are able to move forward in time then why we are unable to move back (theoretically)?

Somehow if we are able to move forward in time then what about age factor? age will remain static or age will be directly proportional to time in which the man would be travelling?
Biologically, you will get old normally...It will depend on the clock you left behind while travelling. If say theoretically, you place an external observer and two people one static and the other one the traveller, w.r.t the static one the observer will age slowly...And then...I'm not Stephen Hawking ask him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
Ok Professor read about wormholes and mutiverses.
Oh...You figured out really, it's amazing of you...That's why I told that even if you will find out that there is some universe is existing parallel to it, you can never make to it...Because for this purpose you have to be converted into some waves...
String Theory is the most latest form of this theory...Even this theory has failed to tell that how past universes exist, the reason scientists are not much interested in the past universe existence. So, it is still at the status of "hypothesis" and scientists are more focused on the string theory which explains the dimensions of a same man in the same time, may be doing different task but the universe in which he lies is different and that universe is different...
In Harvard it is said that In Science nothing is impossible...But when some scientist says it's Impossible it implies that under the present hypothetical environment and theories, it's impossible, until or unless a certain rigid theory comes and says "yes it's possible"...
And that rigid theory for slipping into a "past universe" never existed at all...
There are certain hypothesis in this regard which are just like someone says "I am God", people start searching, it publishes, and the it somehow establishes to some extent that Mr.XYZ was a God..
This physics is just "Theoretical" but for each and every theory, there is a strong parallel phenomenon from daily life is taken as an example to shift that hypothesis to the theory...And for both Multiverse and Wormhole hypothesis...No such thing even exists...

For further details contact "Einstein" please...

Buddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura aboutBuddha has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Biologically, you will get old normally...It will depend on the clock you left behind while travelling. If say theoretically, you place an external observer and two people one static and the other one the traveller, w.r.t the static one the observer will age slowly...And then...I'm not Stephen Hawking ask him...

Oh...You figured out really, it's amazing of you...That's why I told that even if you will find out that there is some universe is existing parallel to it, you can never make to it...Because for this purpose you have to be converted into some waves...
String Theory is the most latest form of this theory...Even this theory has failed to tell that how past universes exist, the reason scientists are not much interested in the past universe existence. So, it is still at the status of "hypothesis" and scientists are more focused on the string theory which explains the dimensions of a same man in the same time, may be doing different task but the universe in which he lies is different and that universe is different...
In Harvard it is said that In Science nothing is impossible...But when some scientist says it's Impossible it implies that under the present hypothetical environment and theories, it's impossible, until or unless a certain rigid theory comes and says "yes it's possible"...
And that rigid theory for slipping into a "past universe" never existed at all...
There are certain hypothesis in this regard which are just like someone says "I am God", people start searching, it publishes, and the it somehow establishes to some extent that Mr.XYZ was a God..
This physics is just "Theoretical" but for each and every theory, there is a strong parallel phenomenon from daily life is taken as an example to shift that hypothesis to the theory...And for both Multiverse and Wormhole hypothesis...No such thing even exists...

For further details contact "Einstein" please...
no such thing even exists? lol ok aap keh rahay ho to nahi hogee but lack of evidence for their existence does not warrant their non-existence .. and the term is not 'past universe' it's parallel universe. You made a couple of assumptions and that 'I am God' analogy was I'm afraid quite silly. Anyways!

I just want to say the same mentality insisted how can Iron fly in the air like a bird. Well it did fly. And keeps on flying.

And I'm a bit busy otherwise I'd have loved to shed more light on wormholes and multiverse. Cheerio
He that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow (Ecclesiastes 1:18)
Old Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddha View Post
no such thing even exists? lol ok aap keh rahay ho to nahi hogee but lack of evidence for their existence does not warrant their non-existence .. and the term is not 'past universe' it's parallel universe. You made a couple of assumptions and that 'I am God' analogy was I'm afraid quite silly. Anyways!

I just want to say the same mentality insisted how can Iron fly in the air like a bird. Well it did fly. And keeps on flying.

And I'm a bit busy otherwise I'd have loved to shed more light on wormholes and multiverse. Cheerio
Well Past Universe is among one of the parallel universes hypothesized in Multiverse theory.
Ok...I take my words back...It's possible...As anything is possible after all. You can lift the world if you are given a lever even.
Yes, Being future CSP officer after clearing exam, you are officially allowed to say someone silly...
It's being addictive sometime to discuss something here..It's better you not reply...Keeping me away...As I've still the exam to give..
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,122 Times in 674 Posts
mhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud ofmhmmdkashif has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's because I never thought that Science and Religion are two different things...If Present day "Mulla bechara of do waqt ki namaz" and Scientist are two different things, it does n't mean we should separate science from religion...Well, that's another lousy debate.
I think science and orthodox religion occupy entirety different realms, all orthodox religions try to put an agency, e.g. God, behind occurence of natural phenomena whereas science tries to physically examine the phenomena without invoking any agency. Thus it can be deduced that science and orthodox religions are essentially competitors of each other . In some senses Islam is perhaps a unique of all world religions as it doesn't confine itself within edifices and seeps into virtually every aspect of life, this is perhaps a reason why many new age Muslims are trying to create a kind of 'sectarian belief' out of science. Its a very dangerous trend and I am highly fearful of this approach because then perhaps we will start seeing molanas going to labs and we might be labelled an apostate for putting up a theory hahaha, but at the same time I wonder if that's what the future holds for us .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhmmdkashif View Post
I think science and orthodox religion occupy entirety different realms, all orthodox religions try to put an agency, e.g. God, behind occurence of natural phenomena whereas science tries to physically examine the phenomena without invoking any agency. Thus it can be deduced that science and orthodox religions are essentially competitors of each other . In some senses Islam is perhaps a unique of all world religions as it doesn't confine itself within edifices and seeps into virtually every aspect of life, this is perhaps a reason why many new age Muslims are trying to create a kind of 'sectarian belief' out of science. Its a very dangerous trend and I am highly fearful of this approach because then perhaps we will start seeing molanas going to labs and we might be labelled an apostate for putting up a theory hahaha, but at the same time I wonder if that's what the future holds for us .
Well, it's the need of the hour...Only Islam is anomaly in this case of rivalry between religion and science...Actually, Islam has so many versions as well,unfortunately...I want to give an account for instance...
I will not turn it into sectarian issue but 100 years back a man named (Imam) Ahmad Raza Khan the writer of huge books like "Fatawa-e-Rizwya" and best Translation of Quran "Kanzul Emaan" was the man who was an astronomer, mathematician and even engineer. Regarding his mathematics it is known that British Mathematicians used to come to him to solve their problems..See a list of his works..
Books on Physics
“Foze Mubeen Der Radde Harkate Zameen” (1383 Hijri)
“Moine Mubeen Baher daure Shamsu sakoone Zameen” ( 1338 Hijri)
“Nazoole Aayate Qur’an basakoone zameeno Aasman” (1339 Hijri)
“Al Kashfe Shafia Fi Hukme Ghuraphia” (1328 Hijri)
“Alkalmatul Mulhima Fil Hikmatil mahkama lowha Falsafatul Mashama”
“Tuloo wa Gharoobe Kawakibu Qamar”
“Taje Tauqeet” (1320 Hijri) “Rooiate Hilal” (1323 Hijri)
“Aljaferul Jamae” (1333 Hijri) “ Albadoor Fi Aujil Majzoor

Books on Mathematics

“Azmul Bazi Fi Jau Ar Riazi” “Resala Jabro Muqabla”
AlMuhibatee Fil Murabbeaat” “Alashkalul Uqlaidus”
Resal Der Ilme Logarism” “ Resal Der Ilme Takseer
TalKhees Ilme Musallus Kurvi”
“ Jadoole Auqat”
"Alburhanul Qawaim Alal Arde Wattaqweem"
“Istakhraje Taqweemate Kawakib”
“Jadoole Riazi”
Basic Mechanism of Telecommuniction

“ Al Kashf-e- Shafia Hukme Phono Gharafia”(1909)
Sound Theory
Wave Theory
Auditory Theory
Damped Harmonic Theory
Law of Collision

There are dozens more fascinating..Total 1000 books on nearly 50 sub-disciplines including social sciences, geography, oceanography a long list...

Where is Ahmad Raza Khan in our School Text books???????
Demolished by sectarianism and prejudice of Ulemas jealous of him and being politically strong they tried to remove him from textbooks...And as he did not indulged himself in politics like all scientist of past and present he is not seen anywhere in our conservative books...
The Quran translation he did, complies more with the present theories of sciences...
West is doing research on him. Jamia Azhar conducted a Phd on him..
He pointed out this "Khwarjism" threat due to which muslims are still suffering in the whole world...Although it existed a long time ago but he pointed out it's new roots and emergences...Now see what's happening in Waziristan..
Hakim Saeed of Hamdard Foundation compiled a book on his Ethnomedicine Practices..
Uptil now 21 PhDs have been awarded on doing research on him including University of Oxford...

He is now proclaimed by Ulema's as "British Agent"...Yes they are right...Because only stupid can prevail in our rows...Remaining others are either British Agents or Jewish Lobbyist..

We have demolished every sane thing in our path...That's why we are damned...
And the best funny part is remaining yet...His school of thought is one of the biggest in Pakistan but only 0.00000001 percent among his followers know what he actually contributed....Naam k Musalman, Naam k Followers, Naam k Sufi...Poor Illiterate Muslims will remain poor and beggars...It seems so...
mhmmdkashif (Wednesday, November 05, 2014)
Old Thursday, November 06, 2014

dawoodpirzado is on a distinguished road
Default past can never be changed

if past could have changed people will start making their elders alive............so one should try to improve her/his life in present time not on wasting time on his/her past mistakes. there is a famous quote "time and tide wait for non" another is "forget the past because the past is past" another is "the time has passed can never be recalled" so guys try to improve your present time. Do not be sham full on your previous mistakes time has passed and according to it one has to go forward otherwise one will be in bottom of earth.
Old Sunday, November 09, 2014

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

Let the bygones be the bygones.