CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Protest against western world (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/17861-protest-against-western-world.html)

ASIFMALIK Tuesday, May 06, 2008 02:20 PM

Protest against western world

Give your suggestion regarding cartoon published and other related things, what should be our response that can be more effective to convey our message to Western Countries i.e Social Boycott ,Protest (which we r doing) e.t.c

Surmount Wednesday, May 07, 2008 12:33 AM

By Bycot to products, baning the Import of their products.
As in our city of Faisalbad, the Union of Traders(Anjuman-e-Tajran) has stoped buying the products of Norway, Denmark. They have pasted a lot of Banners which convey the message tha "Beaware of Mongrols(Norway n Denmark) nad their products, the Recognition CODEs should be checked and shuold not accept if it contains the code of xxxx and xxxx etc"

I think its a better way to protest.

And by protesting Govt. to Throw up the embasders of the all countries of Europe.

Rather than Destroying our own Governmental buildings, and just burning the BANNERs and IDOLS OF EUROPIAN FLAGS. ITs a shit and nothing else.
Dont be emotional just be practical.

Humari Nation us ki products ko to use kerna bund ni kerti, ye Childish habbits ker k satisfaction leti hai.

ASIFMALIK Wednesday, May 07, 2008 10:18 AM

@Surmount
1-Boycott things is better decision but it need awareness,as common man does not know the products name and also think about the alternative products. We have to promote the spirit of Be pakistani ,Buy Pakisatani. In this way we can boycott the these products and teach them lesson by cutting down their financial resources

awansarmad Thursday, May 08, 2008 01:42 AM

i dont think bycotting will do anything better, its time to finalise this issue
ONCE AND FOR ALL, wat i mean to say is that this issue must be taken into
UN with help of all the muslim countries in UN & also the OIC & NEW RULES MUST BE APPLIED SO THAT NO ONE WILL EVER HAVE TO DO THIS EVIL THING !!!

Silent Spectator Thursday, May 08, 2008 08:24 PM

Asslamualaikum,
My brothers, i had already a post regarding the same problem, by the name of "BOYCOTT IF MUSLIMS".
And as for as one of my brothers have said tha we should take the same problem to UN, it is just crying for the moon to solve this problem.
UN can never ever solve this problem, UN will never help the muslims.
If UN could not stop the attack of Bush on iraq which was completely against the rules and regulations of UN how could they solve the problems of muslims.
Regards.

Surmount Saturday, May 10, 2008 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=ASIFMALIK]@Surmount
1-Boycott things is better decision but it need awareness,as common man does not know the products name and also think about the alternative products. We have to promote the spirit of Be pakistani ,Buy Pakisatani. In this way we can boycott the these products and teach them lesson by cutting down their financial resources[/QUOTE]

DEAR ASIF MALIK Sorry for late relpy. You are absolutely right. But bro. how would we do this, is the issue. We have to creat awareness, in what way, is the question. Otherwise the people like awansarmad would ask to stop and press this issue and would like better to 'throw' this issue in the hands of the UN, SHU-N which haven't solve the problem of Bush-IRAQ war, Afganistan-Russia-America Wars. Pak-Kashmir-India Issue (perhaps) and rest of the things. Actually why they would do it when the MUSLIMS like us wouldnt do anything.

buledi Saturday, May 10, 2008 01:00 PM

Dear brothers

The following steps should be taken against said issue:

-the meeting of all Muslim countries heads in which, to decide the plan against the countries which are involve in this shameful act
-boycott of goods and also awareness campaign for this
-and for awareness the media is the strong source

06:48 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.