Saturday, April 20, 2024
07:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Zahid is on a distinguished road

Salam guys !!!
The fall of Dhaka was infact a political as well as a military debacle.
And not to forget this feeling of descrimination of the Bengali brothers was strongly
ignited and supported by the arch rivals India.
Regarding general Niazi surrender , I heard his interview regarding it and what he did was the best thing he could do at that tense hour.Now instead of pin pointing the old
players lets take some measures to prevent the military and political establishments from playing with the integrity,honour and unity of our country.
And one such step is to make the judiciary very strong that neither a political nor a military personality can stand against it's rulings.
LONG LIVE PAKISTAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Salam Brother Zahid,

I agree with u to a great extent that we should make our judiciary systems so strong that no one can ever think of doing some thing along those lines.

Brother the reasons we have to pin point our elders as we need to learn from that mistake and when you go through the process of learning from your elders you talk about them you evaluate them and analyse their skills.

Zahid bahi i have asked many army officals and i have also read many books in the favour of Gen Niazi and his surrender but honestly, i never came to one valid or rational point which can expalin that surrender in a meaningful way. Armies are made to fight not to surrender and honestly speaking we can sit down all day along and we can conculde 1000 reasons why to surrender 90,000 army and i put my life on it none of them would be a rational.

I am not been harsh on Gen Niazi i think if he had the courage to surrender 90,000 army he should be bold enough to tell us why it was so important on that time. We then also need to ask the same questions to our old political leaders, why our bangali brother hated us so much when we stood together shoulder to shoulder infront of ferngi for our independence.

Another reason i strongly believe on this is if we do that and bring them in front of nation. Other army officals and corrupt politicains know that this nation will not forgive such mistakes which directly or indirectly have any effect on its integrity.

Thanks
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Salaam,

Thanks to everybody for the info. I agree with the assertions of all. In the end, I say every leader from Quaid-e-Azam, Liaquat Ali Khan ..... Yahya and Bhutto was responsible for the debacle. Does anyone here disagree?

(Countries aren't asundered over an year or two).

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Salam Adil Bhai,

I agree with you if you take Quaid's name out , I think you have gone a bit far. Bhai if we say after 1949 then it is certainlt acceptable but Quaid has done nothing wrong with bengal.

Well i certainly never read any thing alonh those line about quaid.
Correct me if i am wrong

Regards
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Hehe...

Add it to your knowledge that he declared urdu and urdu alone the national language of the country when Bengali deserved the same status as well. Don't you tell me that he didn't know what he was saying!

Regards,

Adil Memon

or shall we call it a wise step, look that was not the base of that problem, if u class that the base of the problem or if u wanna shape that into a problem in any shape or form then we should have four more countries and they should be:

Punjabistan
Sindhistan
Baluchistan
Sarhadistan

So dear i would nt class that a valid or even a point of fall of Dhaka, Urduspeaker are only 8% as u already know in our country. This problem started well after 1948.

Perhaps you would like to also tell me why does Bangali's still take Quaid as a hero. (Even he introduced urdu as a national language)
And dont you tell me that because he was a Muslim.

Regards
Old Thursday, December 15, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

My name is Babban Miyan Bhopali, I am from Bhopal. U are discriminating against me, by not naming anything after Bhopal..

Like Bhopalistan. hehe..

In all seriousness, I like to thank ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS FOR THEIR WORTHY OPINIONS>>>>THANKS.
37th Common

Salaam..

Brother Wah Boy, I am quite serious at stating that if you ask any passerby the cause of the debacle, he'll immediately point out the Language Issue first. The other stuff simply follows it.

Language is a cohesive force that binds people together and when it isn't respected things go wrong.

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon

Salam Adil Bhai,

I apologies but i dont agree with you at that point, i have read many books and spoken to many people reagrding that but i hardly noticed any one mentioning the language as a reason or language which started the peoblem.

No doubt the language did comes in as a isssue but i on personal level will not class as Quaid's fault or even one of the major reasons of fall of Dhaka.

So even if we take that as a point still blaming Quaid for that is not right.
You dont have to agree with me, by the looks of it we are walking on two seprate paths on that topic.

regards
37th Common

Dissent is all yours brother. You are correct in the last line. It's just a difference in perspectives.

Thanks for the discussion.

Regards,
Adil Memon

Adil Memon