CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   A very serious issue (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/1888-very-serious-issue.html)

Babban Miyan Ding Dong Tuesday, December 20, 2005 09:36 AM

A very serious issue

1 Attachment(s)
[I][FONT=Georgia]Assalam Alaikum,[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia][/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]I just came across this article, this only talks about the quantity of children smuggled in one district. Respective member can draw big picture for the number of children being smuggled from other rural areas.[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]Members are asked to leave their worthy comments, and additional info on the issue.[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]Thanks.[/FONT][/I]

Muhammad T S Awan Tuesday, December 20, 2005 03:04 PM

AoA

it has been inscribed in the last lines that Camel Race Association also not allows under age jockeys, but this is not so !! if i m not forgetting something, 15 thousands childern would not have been sent to play their part is some ordinary races, certainly they would b driving camels in the main races, and this can only be done under clear nose of Camel Race Association !!!!

However, this is indeed a matter of concern, the responsibility lies on shoulders of parents of those childern, relevant government agencies, the owners of the camels and organizers of races

Perusal of mindsets of stakeholders reveal that the game is of economy/finance. Parents are lacking finances the relevant government agencies too lack finance and the seldom dare to challenge those big guns siting in Middle east. The other stakeholders on the other end dont have any financial problem so they waste their time nd money in leisure acitivities

ny how, we respect them being custodian of Arabian peninsula and also speakers of Arabic, but i dont think that they have any ....

however, may Allah bless all of us and give us strength, devotion and power to make these things right

Babban Miyan Ding Dong Wednesday, December 21, 2005 08:55 AM

Ding Dong!

[I][FONT=Georgia]Assalam Alaikum,[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]Don't u think this issues is in a direct violation of International Laws against Child Labor, and should be dealt in a swift manner.[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]But then again, I may be kidding myself! Who cares about those poor children, when people have their own pockets to fill.[/FONT][/I]
[I][FONT=Georgia]Thanks.[/FONT][/I]

Muhammad T S Awan Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:33 PM

AoA

well the matter should b dealt in a swift manner but big guns are involved therein and no one cares .....

nd haaan, if their parents are not caring for them then who we are foolish enough to take up the issue

ny how, may ALlah bless us and show the right direction

mahira Wednesday, December 21, 2005 09:41 PM

a seriusly serious issue indeed

brothers,
salam
i agree ... wid all taht has been said above
the thing is atht i cud relate personal stories of ppl i have known who hav lost their kids
abi tho im in a bit of a hurry
but id like to post more stuff realted to this ahead
but its really sad
and the boters rite
its all the big fish
the ones wid authority taht need to be fixed to prevent such stuff
MAy Allah guide these ppl

11:15 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.