Wednesday, April 24, 2024
04:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, September 21, 2008
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

batain to sub kar letay hain.....

But ye dekho k Agencies ya government kia karay...we have not much resources compare to india..........

Ab problem ye hay k Pakistan Aik hey aur ais ke pichay Amercia,BlackWater,India,Israiel...etc aur bhi kafi naam hain...........

Ab ap khud faisla karo k Agencies bichareen kia kareen??????????/

what they should do ???

Amercia ko chortey hain to doseray din aus ne pakistan par hamlaa kar dena hey....

Tahira Shams is on a distinguished road

it is not very easy to attack on Pakistan....... yea it is the fault of we ppl that the US has intervene in Pakistan to attack waziristan.....
we should take example of Iran.......
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice

Asslamulaikum,

I do agree to you Shams, that the one who is the complete follower of Islam, we

try to disturb him by taking him out of his car, bus, home etc just to have \

the formality, to make happy our master, Bush.......

It is the weakness of so called modern muslims, all of them are bathed in the

enlightened moderation, they think every one a terrorist who is with long

bear. how? because they themselves resemble just to Americans.........

Nothing more than that!!!

We should respect a person who has grown his beard the sunnah of HOLY

PROPHET (PBUH), rather we make him gamble by our dark and blue eyes,!!!

Actually the motive behind the same attack might be of killing of CIA members

residing over there.....

When we martyre the innocent in 'Waziristan, swat, with the help of

Infidels, then we should be ready for the worst at any time!!!

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US THE RIGHT PATH..

Regards
Old Monday, September 22, 2008

haniii is on a distinguished road
Smile HOPE!! even the darkest nite ends with bright morning!!

well ppl i wud like to add smthing...though i am also *anti-govt* for all the barbaric acts PMs and prezidents hav committed through out the history of a nation which was suppose to be a place of safety, place where evry1 has right to to do and follow the religion they want to...and a country where V muslims would be safe to live with no fear of such attacks...but unfortunately today even after 60 years V as muslims and as pakistaniiis stand nowhr, insignificant on world map, insignificant in terms of progress made when comparedto india and most of all if not same v have deterioated our condition... the gory attacks, the sucicide bombs, taliban factor, alqaeda story, gender discrimination, burining women to death-killing them for when it cums that she want to guard her OWN body when she want to LIV the life the way she wants when she raises her voice for her BASIC rights when she asks for the rights that ISLAM has given her like getting education and MOST OF ALL when women demands and tries to protect her own sexuality!! all i ask is WHAT AS A NATION WE ARE...???
WHAT ARE WE TRYING TO SHOW TO OUR GENERATIONS TO CUM....?
WAS THIS PAKISTAN THAT QUAID THOUGHT OF...?
IS THIS WHAT WE MUSLIMS ACTUALLY ARE, TERRORISTS??SUICIDE BOMBERS?? WOMEN ASSASINATORS?? answer is certainly NO!! bt den how cum HOW CUMMM its happening within us and with us...???
what happened in islamabad is not only horrifying but its the sign what we muslims have becum!! we have let others to do and commit what they want INSIDE OUR OUR HOMELAND!! i
i suppose it IS OUR COUNTRY!! AND ONLY WE ONLY WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT WE WANT IN OUR HOMELAND WITH NO EXTERNAL ADVIZE, HELP AND *SO-CALED* USELESS WORDS TO RELIEV US, WE DUN WANT AMERICA TO TELL US THOSE SICK thoughts that they'l send FBI team, that they will provide joint investigation that they'll throw at us few billion dollars to recover from it!! but saadly enough our leaders have ALWAYSSSS spread there hands towards international agencies and organisations which actually are driven by united states ov america, and this has dragged us into a situation where IF we go against US we will have to think billion timess!!
v have had poliuticians who have worked for there own cause but trust me EVRY1 aint bad!! NOT EVRY1!! coz dis world can NEVA go if ALL D GOOD ppl wud hav died!!
I BELIEVE THERE IS ALWAYSSSSS A SILVER LINING EVEN IN DARKEST OF CLOUDS....!!
even given the time and trust, i hope current govt will do smthing solid to transform already stagering economy into a stable one!!
even if all of u think for a moment than u ALL will agree that even if ANY of u was President or primeminister than THIS MARIOTT tragedy wud have happened!! if 9/11 can happen in country with the *so-called* highest security with best military and intelligence than ANYTHING can happen...!!
V as pakistaniiiz need to understand that WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR COUNTRY IS NOT ONLY THE GOVT'S PRBLEM!! it is the problem and concern of evry single pakistani soul residing in this country pakistan!!! we always blame for circumstances but what we forget is that we ALL are responsible for it in one way or the other!! the only difference is that sm have greater contribution towards henious crimes and worsening economic and political situation!!
WE ALL SHOULD PRAY FOR OUR COUNTRY AND EACH ONE OF US SHOULD TRY TO MAKE ATLEAST A LITTLE DIFFERENCE AND TRUST ME THIS CAN TRANSFORM OUR SITUATION!!
hope!! only hope keeps the ppl with even worst conditions alive on this planet!! umeed par duniya kaim hai...!! NO ONE AND NO COUNTRY IS PERFECT!! ITS THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRY THAT MAKE IT PERFECT!!
and if all of us work together as a nation i m sure that we can bring a difference!! ALOTT OF IT!! because its not only hardwork its also that we believe in ALMIGHTY ALLAH that will help us lead onli if we want to!!
so believ in urself and hope fpr the best...

hoping for the best...
regardss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haniii For This Useful Post:
Frankenstein of css (Monday, September 22, 2008), prissygirl (Friday, September 26, 2008)
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Unhappy Lets unite

The gruesome act of terror at Islamabad meriot has stunned all Pakistanis
However the failure of intelligence agencies has to be sought. This was not the first suicidal attack and also an attack of such nature needs extensive planning and logistics Ho come ISI, IB and Mi are so unaware of the presence of about 6000 kg of RDX in the capital city , the logistic provided to the suicide bomber and the strategy analyzer of this heinous crime obviously located in Islamabad
The impact was so powerful that it obliterated the truck and demolished the six story massive structure of mariot
I am very apprehensive of a similar attack occurring in Karachi
If such an attack hit sherten or pc (Both opposite to each other) I think there would be an imaginable loss as there is also security lapses in that area
Pakistan is in a wave of extremism and militancy
I think most importantly we must first pray for the innocent Bajour people who were martyred in Swat and other tribal area during the recent security operation.
This Eid we all must lend our support to hundreds of thousand displaced tribal people The act of terror though not yet accepted by any one, however the common perception link it to these events
This event so highlighted in media as nine eleven of Pakistan also lime light the humanitarian crisis of FATA. How those brethren would be living amidst the army operation, amidst the insurgency of Taliban and Al-Qaida, I am just aggrieved to think
May Allah bless us with peace and put same sanity into the heads of our leaders so they may finally take some initiative in the interest of Pakistan.

husnainrashid is on a distinguished road
Default Just Look Around

When and how w'll divest from this cancer from our country. everyone says that one should do this and that but no one think that what are the responsibilities of one's. i think we sould contemplate for our doings. not wasting our time and abilities by saying this that this is the resposibility of Govt and ..... are responsible for this thing. just think what are our responsibilities and if we have a deem on every gud aspaect that is neither far from us but is around us, we r just loosing or failing to recognize these aspects of life "the happiness", inshallah a day will come when our country Pakistan stand first in the que of the countries whom people are the most jovial masses of the world. InshaALLAH.

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default War of cause and effect

batain to sub kar letay hain.....
But ye dekho k Agencies ya government kia karay...we have not much resources compare to india..........
Ab problem ye hay k Pakistan Aik hey aur ais ke pichay Amercia,BlackWater,India,Israiel...etc aur bhi kafi naam hain........... By shah602

Who says we lack resources!!! A country that allocates 2/3 of its resources to defense and debt servicing can’t claim such lame excuse. Only Israel is other country that spends such colossal money on defense and you can see whole world is under their toes. No doubt resources help but it is the commitment that and willingness to serve the country that make a country like Israel to rule the world. We need a major re shift in our policies on war against terrorism because it is not culminating terror instead it has given birth to most wicked form of terrorism i.e. suicide bombings. Our policy makers lack common sense.

Ab ap khud faisla karo k Agencies bichareen kia kareen??????????/
what they should do ???
Amercia ko chortey hain to doseray din aus ne pakistan par hamlaa kar dena hey....

By shah602

Agencia phir Khuda kay liye resources ko kahin aur laganay day takay is mulk ki bhook tu khatam ho sakay.

Ok if case is so then May Allah protect us, and I want to give example, to all those who feel that USA will not attack us if we will render full cooperation to kill our own brothers, of countries that don’t have atomic bomb but denied to surrender like Vietnam, Venezuela, South Korea, Bolivia and Hondarus.Ghairat aur jazba e immani agar zinda agar zinda ho tu teen talwarain 1000 par bhari hoti hai aur kashtiyan jalanay ka jazba ho tu kiya USA or kiya Israel!!!!!

For God’s sake don’t teach us the lesson of America ji hazoori.

As per Economic survey f 2007 USA is the largest foreign investor in Pakistan and our economist feels that without USA we will collapse. But remember

A tair e lahoti us rizq say maut achi
Jis rizq say atee ho parwaz main kotahi

To say cowardice a tactic is insult of Muslim's valor. USA will attack us despite of all of our cooperation and if our military is so incapable then wait for the time when they will occupy the whole country without any resistance by our army.

And finally I don’t know from where this idea came to say that such suicide bombers are not Muslims and enemies of Islam etc etc. For God’s sake Islam is not involved in this war of self-interests. What our own army is doing against our own people is Islamic? This is the war of cause and effect. Islam ko tu badnam na karain

My Father

Tahira Shams is on a distinguished road
Default is it true????

One of our members has made this comment: “Did Mr. Sadruddin Hashwani, the owner of Marriott, consent to storing sensitive U.S. military equipment in the hotel? Is that why the place burned so much? Remember, in the beginning only a few rooms were on fire. Hashwani is close to Zardari. They are co-owners of a hotel in Houston, Texas, U.S. May Allah grant the victims His jannah. Ameen. But I smell something fishy.”

Was it an attack on US Marines?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

By Ansar Abbasi

The News International

ISLAMABAD: Was there a top secret and mysterious operation of the US Marines going on inside the Marriott when it was attacked on Saturday evening? No one will confirm it but circumstantial evidence is in abundance.

Witnessed by many, including a PPP MNA and his friends, a US embassy truckload of steel boxes was unloaded and shifted inside the Marriott Hotel on the same night when Admiral Mike Mullen met Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani and others in Islamabad.

Both the main gates (the entrance and the exit) of the hotel were closed while no one except the US Marines were either allowed to go near the truck or get the steel boxes unloaded or shift them inside the hotel. These steel boxes were not passed through the scanners installed at the entrance of the hotel lobby and were reportedly shifted to the fourth and fifth floors of the Marriott.

Besides several others, PPP MNA Mumtaz Alam Gilani and his two friends, Sajjad Chaudhry, a PPP leader, and one Bashir Nadeem, witnessed this mysterious activity to which no one other than the PPP MNA objected and protested.

A source present there told The News that after entertaining them with refreshments at the Nadia restaurant at midnight when Mumtaz Alam, along with his friends, was to leave the hotel, he found a white US embassy truck standing right in front of the hotel's main entrance.

Both the In-gate and the Out-gate of the hotel were closed while almost a dozen well-built US Marines in their usual fatigues were unloading the steel boxes from the truck. No one, including the hotel security men, was either allowed to go near the truck or touch the steel boxes, which were being shifted inside the hotel but without passing through the scanners.

Upon inquiry, one of the three PPP friends who was waiting for the main gates of the hotel to open to get his car in, was informed that the suspicious boxes were shifted to the fourth and fifth floors of the hotel. Mumtaz Alam was furious both at the US Marines and the hotel security not only for the delay caused to them but also for the security lapse he was witnessing.

On his protest, there was absolutely no response from the Marines and the security men he approached were found helpless. Mumtaz Alam told the hotel security official that they were going to endanger the hotel and its security. He was also heard telling his friends that he would never visit the hotel again. He also threatened to raise the issue in parliament.

One does not know whether the PPP MNA revisited the hotel after that mysterious midnight but his brother Imtiaz Alam, who is a senior journalist, was in the same hotel when the truck exploded at the main gate of the hotel. Imtiaz Alam had a lucky escape and found his way out of the hotel with great difficulty in pitch darkness.

One of the lifts he was using fell to the ground floor just after he forced the door open on the 4th floor and got out of it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahira Shams For This Useful Post:
prissygirl (Friday, September 26, 2008), Saqib Shah (Monday, September 22, 2008)
Old Wednesday, September 24, 2008

elusive_dream is on a distinguished road
Default Nothing or Everything

The marriot bomb blast was indeed barbaric n cowardly. Although we, the forum members,continue to condemn it n the govt also utters the same cliched 'condemnations n assurances', its unlikely that the situation will change. We might have extensive discussions on the media pertaining to the war on terror, but all these developments will not deter the terrorist. The government might 'reconsider' its policy n debate over it in the parliament along with public feedback, but the terrorist will be least interested in such policy changes today.For them , its too late.
Call them fanatics, fundamentalists, jihadis or terrorists, they have a defined enemy : kill anyone and everyone in this land of pure only to give a strong message to its government. That message is simple, the game is on and no rules apply. They are going to kill you, myself, my neighbour and that poor guard until you give them whatever they want. Frankly, delivering that 'whatever' might cost Pakistan its existence.
We know how relentless these terrorists can be in hunting down their targets, neither are they believers in the human face of war. And when you have a country whose system is so susceptible to violations n crimes, where anybody anywhere can terrorize anyone anytime, its makes their task even simpler. In a country where security and checks are meant only for a handful, people like you and I are ready-made baits waiting for that one beast cum suicide bomber whose fear evelops us 24/7.

I might sound cynical, but there is nothing you and I can do, except perhaps to pray that we survive their next attack. There is nothing the government can do except repeating those statements you and I are sick of hearing. There is nothing the army can do for they are involved in a deep muck,which can't be cleaned. Just like we don't have the courage to come out publicly on the streets and protest, our government too doesn't have the courage to act.
We have passed 61 years and hopefully, this too shall pass.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elusive_dream For This Useful Post:
4rm psh (Friday, September 26, 2008), Frankenstein of css (Thursday, September 25, 2008), prissygirl (Friday, September 26, 2008)
Old Friday, September 26, 2008

prissygirl will become famous soon enoughprissygirl will become famous soon enough

@tahira shams
the facts u have mentioned sound interesting......we need to think what was going on there and what actually has happened
the whole scenario is infront of our eyes and in our mind,
but have you ever realised that we are unable to concentrate....
we are unable to think in a single direction......
doesnt one feel that whatever we are sighting and facing is infact not the truth.....
the truth is far away from the prevailing situation.........

we have lots of directions to think to:
1:like the marriott incident may be the consequence of indian retaliation.....
2:whatever has happened is due to whatever is happenening in bajaur,waziristan agencies and swat........a retaliation or may be simply an action against the govt.or innocent people to warn and to weaken the headquarter...
3:any foreign hand behind it which may be anyone........(US,Israel,India particularly to damage Pakistan)
is it possible that our enemies are in disguise......(there is no doubt but how)do u think that the people who are known to us as taliban/militants/extemists/fundamentalists are someone else.
They may be our those enemies which are intending to deteriorate the image of Islam not because they think that real Islam should be like, they r potraying but because they are against Islam and they dont want this religion to flourish.

Its a long never ending story...................................but the same fact,we may have the clues but in the form of snapshots which cant follow and concentrate.
Duaa is not the only thing we can do because our prayers will be ineffective unless we have the true spirit, and motivation to change our pathetic prevailing situation but still then donot stop praying because it is Allah who infuses in us the true spirit and motivation.
regards.
4rm psh (Friday, September 26, 2008), Tahira Shams (Saturday, September 27, 2008)