Saturday, April 20, 2024
06:29 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, September 26, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Has anyone pondered, when the hotel has totally turned to ashes where did the video from the CCTV camera come from??? Even the parking lot and the vehicles are no more there... how did this camera survive??? Confusing it is!

BTW according to The News 11 suspected suiscide bombers 've entered Rawalpindi/Islamabad and another such act is expected. Oh my God!!! Yet another blood shed! O' Allah! Please don't let this happen Ameen.
Old Friday, September 26, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

I think,
This is not a point to ponder, bcoz there are two different instruments (1) the CC Camera (Lense) and (2) the the recording device (as well as monitoring device & memory device).
these both instruments (devices) are installed so far away from each other that in case of emergency or any other situation (like bomb blast, or etc) if the camera is totally ruined, the recorded video can have in safe hand till the last moment recorded by that camera.
both of these insturments ( camera and recording device) is connected via wire or wire less tecnology (dosent matter).
concluding: the Recording device must record
if the CC Camera ( Lense ) is in working condition
AND
the CC Cemera (Lense) and Recordig device is Connected with eachother.

in case whether they have installed both of above instruments at the same place (i.e. marriot hotel's lobby), and the recording device may have damaged totally, then what?
That's also not a big problem, there are many technologies, we can retrieve all data from all type of Damaged memory devices with.

we can see all that the footage provided is only before the big explosion, there is nothing even a single moment at or after the big explosion. (as big explusion may destroyed CC Camera or the material that connect the both devices)

According to my openion:
the main point to ponder is the blue Fire at the one room of 4th Floor in Marriot Hotel just after the bomb exploded.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Saturday, September 27, 2008

REDROSE is on a distinguished road
Default Selling blood for $$$$$$$$

I agree with habibrahat regarding CCTV footage.

My understanding says that this bomb blast has many similarities with 9/11-staged act of terrorism. Like
Burning of hotel as there was something explosive inside hotel:
Last minute withdrawal of ministers from dinner (as some 3,000 Jews were on leave on the day of attack);
And blue Fire at the one room of 4th Floor (those who have seen documentary loose change can easily guess where I am referring i.e. before plane crashed to building two there is already something fired from plane).
Back Ground- what lead it

The people who know the strength pf our economy are well aware of its depth. The short-term economic boost in Shaukat Aziz government was due to aid of dollars. It is simple fact of common understanding for economics student that in order to achieve equilibrium demand and supply should match (Ideal condition) or gap should be kept as narrow as possible. This money was spent on unhealthy projects like purchasing foolproof security for ministers, building lavish CM and PM houses, defense (unproductive in sense strong defense comes after strong economy but here is vice versa) and so on. Demand was created through plastic money and what they did about the supply. There were no major investments in power sector, nothing was done to meet the skill gap, no new industries, no green revolution instead we had worst sugar and wheat crisis, no investment in technology and nothing was done to improve social status. And our learned Prime Minister linked the growth with high purchasing of automobiles, mobile phones and all that bla bla.

Economic survey 2007 clearly reveals the situation of Large scale Manufacturing in our country, The purpose of telling all this is that we again need dollars to keep balance sheet of Pakistan equal. There were voices from different sects of society against what is going on in NWFP and FATA and they were demanding halt of military operations in these areas and second major criticism on the present government is the continuation of policies of war against terrorism of previous government. So something like this on big scale was required.

Keeping in view all this (dollars requirement to meet the economic stability and to collect support for military operations among the masses) I feel no hesitation to say that it is nothing but somewhat planned heinous act.

Soon after the attack Rehman Malik claimed that it was Pakistan’s 9/11. In Marriott and W.T.C there is nothing to compare. One was financial hub of the world and other was just a luxurious hotel. One caused hundreds of insurance companies to shut down and other caused just redundancies amongst support staff of hotel. Like all other blasts this case will also never be solved.

Unfortunately we hane no one who can make Fahrenheit 9/11 or documentary like loose change to give voice to people apprehensions regarding this staged act of terrorism. So political actors will further exploit innocence (I don’t know I should call it innocence or lack of courage) of our nation.

My Father