CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Sri lankan cricket team ambushed (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/22062-sri-lankan-cricket-team-ambushed.html)

Frankenstein of css Tuesday, March 03, 2009 05:03 PM

Sri lankan cricket team ambushed

What a shame. Our guests have now experienced our sense of hospitality and surely they must be convinced of our civility :sick
We had promised them to provide z security, but the news are coming out that the level of security around Qadafi stadium was totally inadequate , letting the ambushers to perpetrate the heinous act and easily maneuvered to escape in broad daylight. :sick
This act of terror is a clear demonstration of security forces failure. Foreign elements or no foreign elements . we cant be laxed on such blunders. In my opinion even governer punjab governance is now a question mark. Our incumbent government which has now no time for the petty issues of law and order, quite busy in preparing mobile court and jayala patronising ordinances, has now to face immense diplomatic and international censure for their clear irresponsibilty. :sick
It is another shameful episode added to the list of most dismal phase we are heading :sick :sick :sick

hanna Tuesday, March 03, 2009 06:41 PM

it is such a shamefull act that i am unable to find appropriate words to condemn it.The attackers r definitely aware of the present poltical unrest and choas in the country for which they hve taken the advantage.And a salute to five police man who sacrificed their lives for the honour of their country.Allah knows what willl happen next in this country. :sad:

Shaa-Baaz Tuesday, March 03, 2009 06:55 PM

Panchvien pass children can run this state well in comparison with the present rule of government. I mean it

Princess Royal Tuesday, March 03, 2009 07:06 PM

This is something really interesting:

[url]http://pak1stanfirst.com/video.html?task=viewvideo&video_id=69[/url]

Hats of to those policemen who sacrificed their lives for country. May their soul rest in peace, ameen.

Allah is the only hope we always had! :closedeye

last_resort Tuesday, March 03, 2009 07:51 PM

Welcome To Hell

Dear Friends,
It's awful. I m simply aghast stupified. I m sorry to say we r in living hell ( Pakistan). We r blaming our neighbours. I think its our poor management and intelligence agencies which are responsible for all this bloody show. We are caught in cobweb of this terrorism. Its nearly impossible to come out of this hellish situation only because our leadership lack vision n maturity to handle this issue.

kashifprince Tuesday, March 03, 2009 08:56 PM

attack why and what should be done

i do not know what has happened . and i think every body know what has happened someone is blaming pakistan someone is blamming the muslims that are not involved in this dispute.
i wll not say yeh ho jata to aisay hota i will say agar yeh hua hay to next time how can avoid it
JIHAD what is it

i want to explain it becouse these are the words thath the people say
HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW when HE had the attention of jihad then he used to say HIS follower that you should not kill the women , old people, and the animals. and HE also used to say not destroy the cultivation .

from the above i want to say that that was the things which are considered in case of war but only war is not the jihad for jihad we use word kitaal

by kitaaal means jihad bis saif or we fight for islam

and jihad is the effort to promote the islm in any way it may be our writing our speech and i am also doing jihad and every sencible person know that may be ALLAH muaaf farmai lakin yeh asal jihad hai kyun kay maira maqsad islam ki asal baat batana hai

acha main kay raha tha kay sencible the people that want to do such a terrorrism these are not brought up in the way like me and all othe person that r brought up like me

once one person came to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW
and said i want to go on jihad HE said if your parents are alive than go and serve them

from the above two HADIS i want to arose some quastion

kia sahaba karam allah muaaf karay wahshi thay jo AAP har dafa un say kahtay thay kay aisa mat karna aisa karna

if jihad means is just kill the animies than why HE has said that not kill the ladies and child the child are the child of the animies than we want to harm the animies why we are not allowed to kill ther child

and than why we r not allowed to destroy the land

why we are not allowed to destroy the worship places

from all above i will want to say that it was all for us we have not seen the HOLY PROPHET HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW with our eys WE do not know how they prayer but let we think what has happened with pakistan
from its birth this country it has faced the problem of different faiths in the following the islm this hs been used by the other non muslim s to attack the pakistan

if in the days of aashoora in muharram if someone attack on shia than evry body wil say that this will be some ahle hdis

and vice versa

no considertation is required in this regard noone wil think that the this is outer force every body will think not prove the system of pakistan is aall on the basis of assumption

hamain aik dooseray pay blame karnay ki bajay yeh sochna chahiay kay is mainkoi our bhi factor ho saktay hain is main kisi our ka bhi hath ho sakta hai

yeh to ho gai confusion ki baat ab mam nainkia karna hai

let we think what can we do

can we ask our brother other people of muhalla about is this right or wrong at this state we can easily encode what we want to encode in their mind and those people which are gone at the level of the terrorism the basic force that is stucking to them is islam but in the wrong way if we r successful in our work to KHUDA ki kasam wo waqt door nahi jab pakistan main har aik insan islam ki asal rooh ko jan lay ga

our is sab ka hamain kia faida ho ga

wo main explain nahi kar sakta bas aap ko wo kuch milay ga jo aap nain socha bhi nahi tha

ALLAH karay kay is pakistan main rehnay wala har aik insaan mairay trha sochay yah har us insaan ki tarha sochay jo apnay liya nahi islam our pakistan kay lya sochay

mairay aaj cheekh cheekh kar un logoon say poochnay ko karta hai kay tum kis islam ki baat kartay ho

is kay bawajood main yeh bhi kahoon ga kay shaid is main kisi our ka bhi haath ho hamain zahan main yeh baat bhi rakhni hai apni aankhain khuli rakhni hain
faraz karain kay aap ka bhai mar dhar kar raha hai aap kahain to shaid ruk jay

agar aap ki tarha har bhi ho jay to kia mar dhar ho gi nahi naan

to bas aaj say hi practice start kar dain
ALLAH un ki madad farma jo islam kay liay jihad karna chahtay hain:sleep:

usman khalid Tuesday, March 03, 2009 09:13 PM

Big Blow to Cricket in Pakistan

Cricket in pakistan received a great setback recently when some armed personnel attacked the sri lankan cricket team near liberty market in Lahore. The team along with some officials of PCB was on its way to qaddafi stadium for 3rd days paly of the 2nd test match. It was a brutal attack which deserves greatest condemnation. Sports is a source of representing the friendship and inter cultural harmony amoung nations. Pakistan is burning into the fire of terrorism and the recent act is no exception to it. There are many thing to be noted here:[LIST]As shown on the television screens, the terrorists were conducting the attack in a manner which shows that they very trained personnel.[/LIST][LIST]These attacks had a similarity in their nature and execution with the Mumbai Attacks.[/LIST][LIST]They were using the ammunition freely and resorted to indiscriminate killings.[/LIST]Keeping all these things in mind, one may suspect the involvement of Indian intelligence agency RAW. Hindu leader bal thakray, has threatened many times the international teams from visiting Pakistan. Pakistan was under immense pressure after mumbai attacks to take action against the non-state actors involved. Indian high profile minister also threatened to give a reply of mumbai attacks. Is the recent attack on sri lankan team is the manifestation of all this...?

Cricket was always taking last breath in pakistan and this incident has caused a severe blow to cricket. After Australian and Indian teams refused to visit pakistan for their scheduled tours due to security concerns, Sri Lanka consolidated pakistan and accepted the invitation to play a three one-day match and two test match series. One day series was completed successfully but the test series was ruined. An investigation must be held on urgent basis and the the criminals must be caught. Whoever has done this henious crime, has done a big harm to cricket. The reputation of pakistan as a sporting nation has been lowered. Now the future of cricket in pakistan seems to be a big question mark?:thinking

Lord AvaLon Tuesday, March 03, 2009 09:55 PM

Involvement of Raw?

Involvement of RAW doesn't create any sense.
If RAW was involved in this unfortunate event there would have been some possibilities.

- Of course they were trained personnel and could easily be guess that they were aware of the place and had a firm grasp over situation.

- Now the question arises if RAW was involved would they ever have lead the situation to be seen like formerly happened in Mumbai?

All it shows is the improper security arrangement which jeopardized the lives of our guest Team players.

wajidgaad22@hotmail.com Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:07 PM

sri lankan team ambushed

really it is shameful act ,This cowardly act has put a Question mark on state of security in country , who ever responsible for this act has pre planned this attack in order to create complexities for GOVT as well as for Securities forces , now need of time is to Investigate this terror act and bring to justice whoever responsible for this .

Rana G Tuesday, March 03, 2009 10:47 PM

If v say that today (03-03-09) is the grim day for the cricket, it will not b wrong. Sri Lankan Team is attacked by unknown assailants holding the purpose to tarnish the image of Pakistan across the world. Pakistan has already undergone countless crises and this heinous act added the further chaos. I don’t hv words in my dictionary to condemn this incident. The escape of assailants in day light is question mark on security arrangement. Very surprisingly, terrorists were shown live by Electronic medial moving freely and even then could not be arrested. How regrettable it is. Sri Lankan team showing the great spirit and love for cricket came to Pakistan but Now I believe future of cricket in Pakistan is darkened 4ever. Our so-called democratic PM / Presidents are engaged to lead colorful lives having foreign tours, enjoying protocols with Mercediz & security personnels etc. Why they should pay head towards image of Pakistan? It is not their duty. Their duties are only to wear a Pent, Shirt, Tie and represent themselves before the electronic media in a glamorous way to issue only statement of condemnation. I pay my homage to police men who are martyered in performing their duties honestly and voice my sympathy with victims. After this incident, chapter of cricket has been closed for 4ever in Pak.

03:31 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.