Wednesday, April 24, 2024
12:35 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: Military Govt Better Than Democracy ?
Yes 19 47.50%
No 16 40.00%
I dont Know 5 12.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, March 08, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saqib Shah
@Raz

Brother to be frank....what you think this government has guts to face the challenges....we had a tale of corruption in both regime(Nawas and BIBI)....
If youth came with Zulfikar Ali Bhutto then why not we get some new face for our country?????
When I use term "immature politicians" I mean it.
Agreed brother Saqib but won't it be wrong decision to commit blunder on blunder.

It would be like this: When a teacher teaches some thing to his student, student makes mistakes and teacher asks him to vacate your chair I am gonna learn and practice myself what I was supposed to teach you. It seems wrong approach to rectify one mistake by committing another.
When Executive, legislature, and judiciary tiers run overlapping roles, system becomes elastic towards entropy.

Let them learn from their mistakes, trial and error is the solution for them. Either send them for foreign training to learn how to run democratic countries (imported rulers) or give chance to your local rulers they can better understand your system because they are well aware about the basic evils of the system in which they got birth and got nurtured.

Our imported rulers failed because of their ill awareness of the complexities of local system and our local rulers indulged in corruption. Media and public has become well aware about rights and responsibilities of rulers as well as of public. Accountability has found a narrow window to peep into this system let it flourish by the passage of time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
irshadsod (Friday, April 23, 2010), Saqib Shah (Sunday, March 08, 2009)
Banned

Saqib Shah has a spectacular aura aboutSaqib Shah has a spectacular aura about

@Raz

Shukriya Jawab denay ka

Quote:
Let them learn from their mistakes, trial and error is the solution for them. Either send them for foreign training to learn how to run democratic countries (imported rulers) or give chance to your local rulers they can better understand your system because they are well aware about the basic evils of the system in which they got birth and got nurtured.
How much decades you suppose to give our politions to get mature...

sadiqkhattak is on a distinguished road
Default @ Democracy VS Dictatorship

Hi all

i think everyone here know the meaning, definitions, chareteristics and the practical implementations of both types of government we have seen the dictatorships here in Pakistan. The democracies ruled over here and what i see these days and hear from people talking about the current situation that this might lead us to yet another military coup. Having very little knowledge In my view its not the system that flourish or fail its the people who make it succesful or make it the failed one.

It is a fact and i think no one will deny that democracy is far better than dictatorship but i am sorry that neither our politician nor we, the people of Pakistan had paid and due heed towards making democracy a success in Pakistan.

Democracy becomes a curse when unchecked. had our democratic leaders the fair of accountability from the masses they will think thousand of times to make a decision regarding certain things check for example the lawyers movement PPP its leaders and workers were part of it before their co-chairman announcement that they have reservation and the leaders and their workers automaticaly changed their stance and started the aurguments given by the co-chairman and they have only on rhetoric these days " no need to teach us the lessons of democrarcy and free judiciary we have struggled for it more than any party" what a reply. I think if we implement democracy in our own behaviours and make our leaders and parties lords accountable then the democracy will flourish. so start from yourselves and resist every undemocratic move around you in your family matters, among your friends gatherings and inside your political parties meetings and policies formation forums. Then we will have stable and flourishing democratic governments. The current situation well i think will strengthen our democracy and pray that there be no millitary coup in response of this movement as this movement has spread the political awareness among the ordinary citizens.

Best Regards.
That is life..
The Following User Says Thank You to sadiqkhattak For This Useful Post:
qayym (Monday, March 09, 2009)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

Quote:
@Raz

Shukriya Jawab denay ka

How much decades you suppose to give our politions to get mature...

(2009-1947) - Dictator period = what
Answer this equation you will be able to find the inequality prevailing in our system.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Saturday, March 27, 2010), irshadsod (Friday, April 23, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

We have seen only the negative image of democracy. It is our bad luck that we have never experienced the fruits of democracy.

Democracy is for those who are educated and have high sense of responsibility. Those who preserve it deserve it other wise to face the dictatorship. If we had high democratic values and superior parliament then no one would dare to attack on the sovereignty of Pakistan.

It is right that politicians have not fulfilled the leadership as it was expected. Gap after the death of Quaid-e-Azam is still not covered. Politicians created such circumstance which invited the military to intervene on three to four occasions. But we should let the democracy to their helm. Once, twice or thrice, public's selection will be wrong but at last we will be able to get the desired goals. Several interceptions in the way of Democracy has stopped its progress.

Last edited by marwatone; Monday, March 09, 2009 at 04:01 AM.
Banned

You know that Dictatorship is more experienced then Democracy in pakistan(Zia,Ayub,Yahya etc)...so why not we give more chance to experienced and qualified person...Our democratic leaders are hardly have a matric or fsc certified...
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
You know that Dictatorship is more experienced then Democracy in pakistan(Zia,Ayub,Yahya etc)...so why not we give more chance to experienced and qualified person...Our democratic leaders are hardly have a matric or fsc certified...

To add more. Middle Class can't imagine to contest the election. Few families have occupied the reins of politics. Grand pa, his son, and now the third generation i.e. Grand Children.

Look at the past and present who ruled the country? Who are in the Cabinet? Who are enjoying democracy? Only cou'p is the only way for a middle class to rule they are too in the best interest of the country.
Saqib Shah (Sunday, March 08, 2009)

Quote:
If experience is the factor then why shouldn't we invite Britain or American to rule us because they are more experienced than our dictators?

Every body should discharge his function which has been assigned to him. Right person on right job.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
irshadsod (Friday, April 23, 2010)

fahad afridi is on a distinguished road
Default @for all

i can find adverse views about this subject here.....in my view u have to go for new faces whose not corrupt, dacoit or traitor etc etc..unfortunatly the grip of these people over the govt is so tight that one opts for RECONCILIATION with them rather to oppose them....

in the current group i can only see Imran Khan as a person with some qualities of head n heart but hes not been let to come to the forefront coz there r so many HURDLES...

at the end its worth mentioning that we r indeed a dead nation, we watch people die every day in dozens, we know corupt people r our leaders n still we r content, happy n satisfied....may ALLAH save our country ..Ameen
The Following User Says Thank You to fahad afridi For This Useful Post:
qayym (Monday, March 09, 2009)
Banned

Why we always ready to shake hand with Foreign hands????....

Why we give more preference to USA or British then A Miltary Dictator(atleast they are pakistani)?????..