Saturday, April 20, 2024
01:03 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

36thCommons will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Tribute to ASP Salman Ayaz Shaheed

Dear members,
It gives a lot of pain to convey the shocking news that our beloved friend,batchmate and community member,ASP.Salman Ayaz,has attained the status of Shahadat last night in an encounter.

I have been informed that he was wire-lessed around 8 p.m at the station,regarding an in process robbery in his area.He immediately responded to the call by reporting at the crime scene.However,the call proved to be more for his death than a robbery interruption,for Salman got caught in the middle of a cross fire and recieved multiple bullet injuries.He was rushed to the hospital but...succumbed to his injuries around midnight,just before his 29th birthday in Feb.

Salman Ayaz Khan was the son of Brig.Ayaz,and hailed from Swabi,N.W.F.P.
He flew in from Australia six years ago and that's when we first met.I recall him as handsome,full of life,and as an innocent heartbreaker!!!He took to modelling and reached the glories of success within a few months.However,somewhere down the years he developed a passion for the Civil Services of Pakistan and consequently discarded Chartered Accountancy in its second semester.That's when he and i started preparing for C.S.S.He took the exam in 2001,and passed,but could not be allocated due to the quota system.That day he met me disheartened,but swore to try his luck again.And it worked in 2003...or so it seemed.Salman called me that day and said,'I've come in 4th from the N.W.F.P and have been allocated the Police,let's see you beat that' !!! ..... And i took on to the challenge gleefully. The now ASP Salman was soaring with confidence and had a thunderous aura around him...he had also acquired some new habits as a sought after bachelor...habits that his family and friends strongly disapproved of.But the wings of this young,hot headed officer were not to be clipped...we often exchanged hot words as i preached him...and the last time we fought,i told him that i wished he would just die...and Lo!!! I didn't even get a chance to explain to him that despite my furiousness...i didn't mean a word of that...

Time flew and I took my first attempt in 2004,and soon Salman was to pass out from the Academy,and delivered to his death...as an Undertraining ASP.His probation started from Okara..a lonely place he detested each time he called.
Then just 4 days ago he made a call to me,his last,but we could only speak for a few minutes and he was called away...he gave me instructions on my subjects.He was excited and said that soon he'll be made a full fledge ASP and was ready to be unleashed.But fate had something else in store for him...and it threw it at him near the midnight of 17th of Jan,2006...when he breathed his last.

Today,Salman has left behind a bereaved family of four younger siblings and aging parents.May Allah enble them to bear this loss.

This incident has left me with a heavy heart,where i can't help but wonder...is THIS what we're working so hard for?Who knows what the next moment may bring???If this is how I'll be awarded than I don't want to study anymore...I don't want to do CSS anymore...

I just pray that his departed soul maybe accorded peace and traquility that he so desperately seeked in this lifetime......
Let's all pray for his Shahadat to be accepted by the Almighty Allah....and take our lessons from this heart wrenching real life episode !!!

May God be with you all...

Last edited by 36thCommons; Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 10:46 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 36thCommons For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Sunday, January 17, 2010), futuristic (Friday, March 07, 2014), game on (Saturday, November 20, 2010)
Administrator

Thanked 2,445 Times in 282 Posts
Argus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to beholdArgus is a splendid one to behold

Salman and his family were known to me as we hail from the same hometown.I was equally shocked as the news was given to me by a mutual friend,and a junior of Salman.............May ALLAH ALMIGHTY rest MARTYR'S soul in eternal peace and Give Courage To The Agreived Family and Friends(Ameen)

@Wisegirl
Ik Rasta hay zindagi jo thum gaye tu kuch nahe....Ye Qadam kese maqam par jo jum gaye tu kuch nahe

Last edited by Argus; Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 12:06 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argus For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Sunday, January 17, 2010), irshadsod (Sunday, January 17, 2010)

Chilli is on a distinguished road

sad news
May his soul rest in peace-Amin
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

Salam,
I m v sorry on the death of this young man...
bt it is reality that man can never think wt is going to happen to him in next moment...
Wise girl u hv said that if this is award of hard work & struggle than u dont want to do css any more....my dear Death is great reality of life sooner r later we all will meet it...bt u know people come & go bt life continues....
May Allah put his soul in peace...& give courage to his family to bear this tragedy .(Ameen)
May God help all of us...
Abdullah

first of all,,,, with reference to sis wisegirl's feelings.....sister it might have redered spine shudders of infinite intensity at the part of all those who were in some way intimated to asp Salman Ayaz Shaheed,,,,But the news regarding his martrydom ought not to be a matter of disappointment vis-a-vis CSS for all of us.....for this guy was awarded the police service (via Divine Will);never to meet the death but to embrace the eternal greatness of Shahadat and to see the point of a life which always defeats the death.....it's these people who r matter of pride for us,,,,,and whose undaunted and immeasureable valour,temerity and patriotism for this land of the pures is keeping the very existence of this country intact
May Allah rest his soul in peace and make his family strong ,both psychologically and emotionally,enough to live down this time of shock and breavement Aameen

Last edited by Argus; Wednesday, January 18, 2006 at 11:43 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
game on (Saturday, November 20, 2010)
Old Thursday, January 19, 2006
The Pathan

Gul-e-Lala is on a distinguished road

Sister Wisegirl I respect your feelings on Shahadut of ASP Salman Ayaz .May Allah give courage to his family and all of his friends to bear this great loss.May his soul rest in peace ..AAmeen

Gul-e-Lala

css_lover is on a distinguished road

Assalam-u-Alaikum,
dear fellows,
its actually "sorry,but no sorry" situation,becoz its the "aarzoo" of almost every musalman,even with a weak "aiman",to get the status of "shahadat", n salman eventually get this status .n also keep in mind that its all becoz of this civil cervices that he join the police service n get "shahadat",n we all here to praise n pray him n his efforts.so,keep up ur hard work.
dua goo for the success of all frends.
ALLAH HAFIZ
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default Inna Ilahe Wa Inna Ilahe Raajeoon

Assalam Alaikum,

Every time an innocent life is a victim of a viloence that has a deadly consequence as this incident, it indicates that we as a society are deteriorating.

Our society is so much infiltrated with the evils, such as guns and many more things, that we should be ashamed of ourselves to be a part of such society.

It's not the death of one individual, it is the indicator of how much we have slow poisoned our country with such unwanted mennaces.

I hope that each one of us here is not becoming a CSP for the sake of achieving some higher social standing. If that is the case, we are better off in some other fields or professions that may offer some higher standings in society. Once we become CSP's, we become the servant to our public to serve and protect their interest, and the second a CSP thinks otherwise, than he/she should reconsider their priorities. Our country today needs people who are willing to change our deteriorating system, that unfortunately our brother has become a victim of. He died a very noble death, in the line of duty serving his country.

I am very proud of the country whose sons die while serving and protecting their motherland.

I am very proud to belong to a country that was build on the ideology, that the separate homeland to be created for Muslims, where we can live in peace and harmony and respect other religions and sects. However, if we were to analyze the situation today the very foundation of that ideology is crumbling in front of our eyes, so we as Pakistanis are duty bounded to make things right.

May Allah rest our brother soul in peace, and give his family much needed strength to come out of this difficult times.

Sister wisegirl, I am also very saddened that u have lost such a great friend, and u should be proud to have known this great man on a personal level.

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 11:47 AM.

Yasir Hayat Khan is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Ina-lilahi, wa ina ilehi rajioon.........
He's a shaheed..... and Allah says don't call my shaheeds dead, because they are not..... they are given rizk...........
We can never imagine the elevation that he has got to.
The Following User Says Thank You to Yasir Hayat Khan For This Useful Post:
Xcalibre (Saturday, March 08, 2014)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: FSP

shahid seehar is on a distinguished road

Oh my gudness.....Ina.lillah.e.wa.ina.illahe.raajiun,
I m really very very saddened and shocked to listen to this news...Well,i dont have any words to express my sadness over it...Oh my God....You are master over everything....May Allah Almighty keeps the dparted,Shaheed's soul in eternal peace and harmony....
Well,the CSS aspirants must know that these things are part of a PSP officer....and in case a PSP gets martyred like this...He infact gains the status of PSP in Janat..(Heaven)
A very very sad day for me indeed....But its what the Divine predetermined....We as Muslims have but one choice and that is we accept such fatalities as Divine Design...Salman must have been my junior,May Allah bless his poor soul with highest ever glories...Aamin...

Last edited by Argus; Thursday, January 19, 2006 at 04:28 PM.
Closed Thread