Thursday, April 25, 2024
05:11 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, January 28, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

@ Babban Miyan
u r absolutly rite in saying that our forign policy only fits in this time & it should be designed 4 the long term & should be benificial 4 our own people rather than our forign masters...
i appriciate ur whole analysis & fully agree with u.

@ tropicon
u hv said that Us is only the super power in the World..right....bt dear it does nt mean that they hv the authority to violate our sovereignity.As Far as this fact is concerend that they hv apologize on the incident..we all know that there is nt any officially apologization on Us part only our own leaders r saying that we hv received assurence from Us....as Adil hs said they should pay money 4 this loss bt all wwe know that it will nt happen...

now President musharaf has said,in an interview with CNN,
"While we r angery on the violation of our sovereignity by the Us,I m also angery on the violation of soverigenity by al Qaeda"

Is it nt technique of status-qou?
he is just trying to say that wt harm has done by Us..same thing is done by ur muslim brothers...

no doubt Us is our need bt history has told that Us makes us frend intill we r it's need.....
anyway let hope that they will nt violate our sovereignty again in future(wishful thinking).

with regards,
Muskan

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropican
Mr Ghayas, Musharraf never mentioned anywhere that he wants to be Ataturk. What the current administration is doing is keeping pace with the rapidly shifted world scenario. Those who can't change themselves, perish. Saddam is one example.
tropican you just used a quotation as your answer, with an invalid example... as you said that musharaf don't mention any where that he wants to be ataturk and I agree with you but

"if a person is hammring a nail in wall then he dont has to mention that he is hammring a nail people arrond him can observe that what he is doing"

well another thing that I have said before in this forum that I donot totaly disagree with musharaf's foriegn policy but major steps he took are wrong and will cause worst effects on Pakistan in future....

another thing about "change" and "keeping pace", all nations who wants to survive needs change but where is this written that if you want to change then u can change it without rules saddam hussain is not a valid example here saddam didnt change any thing is not just a matter another factors are that his relations with his neighbours are not good (he is a warrior), i m not finished yet but the last thing i want to mention is that

if any person who condenms musharaf's policy then it dosent mean that he supports terrorism ...............

but mark my words that what ever the scenario is musharaf's policies are not 100% correct....

we are not secular........................................... ...

tropican is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ghayas
if any person who condenms musharaf's policy then it dosent mean that he supports terrorism ...............

but mark my words that what ever the scenario is musharaf's policies are not 100% correct....

we are not secular........................................... ...
So, what in your opinion is wrong in Musharraf's policies? Perhaps, this will take the discussion further towrd positive direction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskan Ghuman
@ tropicon
u hv said that Us is only the super power in the World..right....bt dear it does nt mean that they hv the authority to violate our sovereignity.As Far as this fact is concerend that they hv apologize on the incident..we all know that there is nt any officially apologization on Us part only our own leaders r saying that we hv received assurence from Us....as Adil hs said they should pay money 4 this loss bt all wwe know that it will nt happen...
But do you really think that any policy/leader could have saved Pakistan from such an incident, or any leader could take the issue to UN General Assembly as many suggest?
Old Sunday, January 29, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Medal of AppreciationQualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Muskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura aboutMuskan Ghuman has a spectacular aura about

@ tropicon
So 1 of the representive of our youth admits that Pakistan has no leader who hv any courage......hmmmm?
hw passimistic situation....!

Anyway in this point i m agree with u that President Musharaf is better than other leaders bt "undo mai kana raja" we can say....
Old Monday, January 30, 2006

I never said that no Pakistani leader has courage. In fact, my discussion was never about courage at all. It is about pragmatism, commonly known as realpolitik.
Old Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropican
So, what in your opinion is wrong in Musharraf's policies? Perhaps, this will take the discussion further towrd positive direction
yaar akhir mein aik shair k sath, ab samjho ya na samjho

ہوحلقہ ياراں تو بريشم کي طرح نرم
رزمحق و باطل ہو تو فولاد ہے مومن

aur aap ka musharaf is ka opposite he...

I dont like is attitude towards non-muslims....
woh muslims ko degrade ker reha he..
woh kisi baat per stand hi nahi leta...

what happend at bajor agency ??????????????????????
Old Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mr. Ghayas, now you resort to rhetoric. We better talk reason here. What you wrote most probably means that General Musharraf should stop supporting Washington. If General Pervez Musharraf would disobey the US, it would make the least difference. He will be replaced by someone else and things proceed as "normal". I think, remaining in such a post, General Musharraf is performing a stupendous balancing act. What your are talking about is anachromatic.

If you could pinpoint some of what you call mistake made by General Musharraf, then we will have a more relevant discussion! I think this thread is becoming ever more interesting, courtesy the active participation of us all!(y)
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006
38th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 293

rubab umer khan is on a distinguished road

it will be an asinine thing to say that govt policy will ever change esp in the case of americans.our rulers r their slaves n slaves never disobey their masters but make their policies according to their (master's) dictation

SELF-CONTENTMENT IS ONLY WITH THE REMEMBRANCE OF ALLAH
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006

@ Ghyas
u r rite that in these days musharaf is behaving opposite to this verse bt dear it is need of time that he has to coperate with Us otherwise our condition would be like Iraq & Afghanistan....as far as his attitude towards "upnay log" means opposition...we all know that opposition & especially "Molvi Huzraat" politicalize every issue ,their own children r reading in Us & British Universities & permanently settled there bt when President Musharaf coprates with Us they start to criticize his policies....so with such people his attitude must be the same as he has.....

@tropicon
u r rite in saying that if President Musharaf does nt obey he will be replaced by any1 else & sitution will remain same....but is this situation not shows extreme downfall of Pakistanies..... people & leaders as well?