Saturday, April 20, 2024
08:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

I have never ever talked about these so called molvees, its just a matter about a "Pakistani", people died in bajor agency are innocents, if Deniel perl killed in our terrotry then we capture the victim and handover to America and what if our people died ? this is a matter of degrading a muslim a pakistani....

what happend to turkey.... they did'nt obey america ??? what happend to north korea ?? dont you ppl ever think that what if we disobey Allah .........

y our rulers always say "YES SIR" on every call.......

and what are we going to do .. if we become a part of the regiem, and we will inshallah then what will be our stands ??? I know that there are some people who can go to top but iff anyone get the chance then .......

we can take stand in front of America or who ever it is but we are affraid of America but not of Allah .......

so my dear friends in last I would like to say that Its all about self confidence and confidence of public over rulers if it is there then senssions can't make big impact on us

Malaysia is another example ......

if like musharaf as a leader, he has ability to just turn things as he wants lekin "ager musharaf ghulami ki zanjeer tordery to mein kehta hon k pori kaom us k sath he"

affan rashid is on a distinguished road
Default Dis Agree

WITH MOST RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH Mr. GHAYAS. IF WE SEE ECNOMICALLY, GROWTH IN HIS PRESIDENTSHIP IS MAXIMUM, HE BECOME ABLE TO UPLIFT THE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN AMONG INTERNATIONAL COMMUMITY. INVESTERS ARE COMING TO PAKISTAN ECOMOMY IS STABLE.
THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT THE PATRIOTISM OF MUSARAF. HE HAS FOUGHT FOR PAKISTAN MANY TIMES AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS VERY BRAVE AND INTELLIGENT.
I ONLY STATE ONE THING ABOUT THE SAYING OF Mr. GHAYAS ON AMERICA. "A MAN IN FIRE FELLS HEAT MORE RATHER THAN A PERSON STANDING OUT SIDE THE WINDOW.

I AM SORRY FOR GIVING SUCH STATMENTS BUT MUSARAF IS MY FAVOURITE MAN.

AFFAN RASHID

Mr Ghayas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by affan rashid
WITH MOST RESPECT I WANT TO SAY THAT I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH Mr. GHAYAS. IF WE SEE ECNOMICALLY, GROWTH IN HIS PRESIDENTSHIP IS MAXIMUM, HE BECOME ABLE TO UPLIFT THE IMAGE OF PAKISTAN AMONG INTERNATIONAL COMMUMITY. INVESTERS ARE COMING TO PAKISTAN ECOMOMY IS STABLE.
THERE IS NO QUESTION ABOUT THE PATRIOTISM OF MUSARAF. HE HAS FOUGHT FOR PAKISTAN MANY TIMES AND I BELIEVE THAT HE IS VERY BRAVE AND INTELLIGENT.
I ONLY STATE ONE THING ABOUT THE SAYING OF Mr. GHAYAS ON AMERICA. "A MAN IN FIRE FELLS HEAT MORE RATHER THAN A PERSON STANDING OUT SIDE THE WINDOW.

I AM SORRY FOR GIVING SUCH STATMENTS BUT MUSARAF IS MY FAVOURITE MAN.

AFFAN RASHID
Mr Affan you have your right to disagree

tropican is on a distinguished road

Muskan Ghuman- I think Pakistanis are performing their best duty time has to offer. Like most of the things, nations too have their purpose of existance. I think Pakistan is fulfilling its. So we cannot call what you mentioned, Pakistan's downfall.

affan rashid- Your analysis is highly impressive! I agree with you that General Pervez Musharraf is very brave and intelligent, as you said. He has, no doubt, won many medals for his extraordinary skills and courage in battlefield. He seems to be as effective in political batttlefield too!
Old Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road
Default Musharraf Frustrated!!

Assalam Alaikum,

The recent outburst by Musharraf on Karzai's government is taken by analysts as an extensive frustrations on his role as an ally to the west. I have came across bunch of articles that speculate that Musharraf due to the lack of progress by Bush's visit to Pakistan may be a factor to that outburst.

Some say that Musharraf finds himself in never ending dark road where he has gone out of his way to fight the war on terror, and got very little in return and his meeting with Bush was nothing but a reminder that his efforts are not enough. Some analysts even say that West is also not happy with him.

What do u guys think?

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Tuesday, March 07, 2006 at 03:49 PM.
CSP 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP 2006

Sajid Manzoor Ahmed is on a distinguished road

Salam everybody,

You are right BMDD that Musharraf is frustrated right now. President's meeting with journalists yesterday was also to clerify his position. Another important incident yesterday was the crash of Stock Market of 400 points at once because almost all the business community understands that the Bush's visit to Pakistan delivers nothing to pakistan but" pointless agenda to Pakistan".

Another assumption in the business community is this that Bush has strongly urged Mush to implement democracy as well as asked about the reasons behind continued infiltration at Kashmir and Afghan border.

A few days back Musharraf tried to justify his position in his Address at Staff College but could not overcome the overall situation presented by the Bush's visit.

All the best,

Sajid.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

Brother Sajid thanks to add ur comments to the topic.

I think that our leaders have become accustomed to get their job approval stamp from the West, therefore Bush's visit to Pakistan did more damage to Musharraf stability as a ruler than benefiting it. I think Musharraf does realize that, and we may be yet again on the verge of Martial Law if he does not see fit to hold the elections which are due anytime. In the event of elections, where the anti western sentiment is very high in Pakistan Mullah's may get benefited from it, and i don't think west will like that.

As for the Kashmir, I am very much a realist and think that Kashmir's future is now with India and there's nothing our rulers can do about it, atleast the present government. Afghanistan is one of the places that took a while to have conditions like Iraq, but now insurgency is rising there as well.

By the way check out the new reports in Western Media that talks about the sophisticated bombs made in Iran that can pierce through the best American armored vehicles and tanks and making the roadside bombs more success. I'd say Afghanistan will get worst regardless of what Pakistan does or not because Iraq is an inspiration ground for the insurgents fighting Americans everywhere, besides Iran is also providing the support they need.

Thanks.

Last edited by Babban Miyan Ding Dong; Tuesday, March 07, 2006 at 10:53 PM.
CSP 2006
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSP 2006

Sajid Manzoor Ahmed is on a distinguished road

Salam!

Thanks BMDD for discussing such an important issue. We should awar of the US policy which they termed as dehyphenation of India and Pakistan. In my view, this is again a time of decision for our government to go for US or try to strengthen the relations with neighbouring giants.

I am also confident to say that India is completely involved in Karachi bombing and it may be said that today's Banaris bombing is in responce to that incident. I am fully agree with you on Kashmir issue that Kashmir seems to going away from Pakistan(God forbids).

Regarding our internal situation, there is no hesitation to say that America is fully involved now and alway in our country regardless of political or military governments but they have their interests in priority rather than any thing other. But hardluck of Pakistan is that we donot have sensible and devoted leaders in any of our political party. Going through the columns of Dawn named "This day 50 years ago", one can easily understands that we are back to square one. We have lost our traditions and moral values anywhere behind and are again on the start point.

All the best,

Sajid.
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2006
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 120

Adil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really niceAdil Memon is just really nice

Brother Sajid said:
In my view, this is again a time of decision for our government to go for US or try to strengthen the relations with neighbouring giants.

Brother, why do you think the moment has arised when we have to choose between US and neighbouring giants (China)?

Regards,

Adil Memon
Police Service of Pakistan (P.S.P)
37th Common Training Program
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Dear All Salam,

Well!!!

Mushy is certainly frustrated, I mean why shouldnt he there is a social trend whenever a President or a Prime minister arrives, we give them salami using our tops, some times 21 topoon ki salami and some time less then that.

This time we have given salami of 100 Muslims and in return we got nothing, so he is frustarted. Without realising he walked into his own created mess.

I think we need to stop relying on any one (china, US, Saudi), we are passed through that era, we have to do some thing ourself , we have to do it now or never.

Kind Regards