Friday, April 19, 2024
03:31 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

View Poll Results: Shud ismalic systm be implementd in our country ?
Yes 6 54.55%
No 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Khakan can only hope to improve
Default shud we implemnt islamic system in our country?

hello,

all the membrs r request to share their valueable opinion regarding islamic laws in pakistan. as majority is authority n democracy has aslo the same stance. so those who possess majority in our country wil implement law according to their sect. like in iran n saudi arabia - so no one shud worry over sectrainism.

Do you pple agree over the implementation of islamic law n systm of govt. (completely) in our country as it was under.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Hazrat Abu Bakr Siddique (RA)
Umar Aadil (RA)
Usman Ghani (R.A)
Hazrat Ali (R.A)

note. it wil be bettr not to discuss taliban etc here - here we r concernd abt the islamic systm implementd by our own govt., army n other institutions.

Mongol Emperor
The Following User Says Thank You to Khakan For This Useful Post:
New Student (Friday, April 24, 2009)

hira imam rizvi is on a distinguished road
Default clearification of my vote

i dont agree to the implimentation of the Islam in its present state.of the state which its considered ISLAM by radicals like ones among us, in our own society.

if its the deen as ALLAH bestowed and the PROPHET pbuh preached,i'll be the first one to ensure tht its implimented by even using an iron fist.
The Following User Says Thank You to hira imam rizvi For This Useful Post:
virtuevelocity (Wednesday, April 22, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira imam rizvi
i dont agree to the implimentation of the Islam in its present state.of the state which its considered ISLAM by radicals like ones among us, in our own society.

if its the deen as ALLAH bestowed and the PROPHET pbuh preached,i'll be the first one to ensure tht its implimented by even using an iron fist.

dear i m also not talking abt thm - i request in first post no taliban n not to dicuss thm here -

Mongol Emperor

hira imam rizvi is on a distinguished road
Default @ Above

i wasnt talking abt them at all.i was talking abt the so called cleriks of different sects who promote their religion as best and snub even the good in other sects.
Islam is interpreted by every sect as what suits them or is convinient for them.
the QURAN is same but the tafseer is different and the other sect doesnt give into tht in Arbic every word has 70 meanings.they simply scorn at it.

but majority is authority - those who form the major portion of populatn shud ve the right to ve thier systm or for the sake of minority we shud stay away to implement islamic systm.

in the time of Holy Prophet PBUH & Pious Calips there wre also other sects bt thn how they wre running the systm according to shariah? ve they abandoned islamic systm - no dear

Mongol Emperor
Old Thursday, April 23, 2009

chitrali is on a distinguished road

Should be implemented but with a revolution not with the so called "democracy" which only brings the bourgeois class to the assemblies.It should'nt only include the Jurisprudence part of it rather should include the whole system... executive judiciary economy everything.....
Cuz this faulty system can't go on for long i.e the capitalist system(Government,judiciary,economy,education )....for 50 years we have lived with the system of the bourgeois class why not give our own system a chance.......Muslims just ain't compatible with the capitalist system because it clashes with our faith....i believe that any nation can only prosper when their belief and the system they follow are confluent with one another.which is certainly not the case in our beloved land.
Another important thing i'll like to add here is that this taliban are being used as an excuse to create a clevage between the people and the faith Islam....this actually wont have a sudden direct impact but it slowly and gradually adds to the frustration of a common man who is being implanted with the background thoughts that all the problem is because of Islam....Well this is not only good for their here after but actually bad for our "liberal brother" realist life in this world...Why? because the Only reason Baloch, Pushtoon,Punjabi,Sindhi brother live together is cuz of islam they consider themselves brothers to eachother....other wise why doesn't a pushtoon go with afghani's there are more pushtoons there then in pakistan,Why shouldnt a bloch go with the Sistan province in iran? and the punjabi with indian punjab and sindh etc......
the crux of the matter is the more we go doubtfull about the role of our faith in our daily lives the more we go away from pakistan.
Salam to All

P.S appologise for any mistakes havnt reread this.
The Following User Says Thank You to chitrali For This Useful Post:
Khakan (Thursday, April 23, 2009)
Old Friday, April 24, 2009
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

yes i do agree that islam should be implemented in true letter and spirit as by our beloved prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and khulfaye rasheeden (R.A).

i request pakistani people not to succumb to the propaganda of such people who say that Islam is not applicable in pakistan in such situation. it is applicable now and will always be.

"alag ho deen se siyasat to reh jati hay changezi"
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2006 - Roll no. 4802

Second Coming is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khakan
in the time of Holy Prophet PBUH & Pious Calips there wre also other sects bt thn how they wre running the systm according to shariah? ve they abandoned islamic systm - no dear

What were some of the other sects during the time of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) and the caliphs?

shah110 is on a distinguished road

I Believe that those who are fundamentalist and extremist for the sake of Islamic shariah according to their forefathers teachings should go to their best suited places like .... Sunis Should go to Turkey.... Shia's should go to Iran and ... Supporters of Talibans should go to Afghanistan. Through this process no one wud fight for their personal interests ... because there would be left no one

Khakan Brother End this Dispute.... Think for the betterment of pakistan ... Look ahead rather then looking backward. Islam doesn't mean sticking to past traditions and customs.. Islam means Moderation... As there is a way in islam which is called Ijtehad ... As world is going ahead, Islam doesn't say that restrict yourself with pre demarcations of Islam... but go and think about the matter and draw somthing accordding to situation in light of Quran and Ahadith.

Religion makes our lives easy, if your religion is stricting you by somehow then there is fault in it somewhere.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Lord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the roughLord AvaLon is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah110
Religion makes our lives easy, if your religion is stricting you by somehow then there is fault in it somewhere.
Would you please elaborate how does a religion make our lives easier?