CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Why not new provinces? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/25481-why-not-new-provinces.html)

sraiki Monday, July 20, 2009 03:10 PM

Why not new provinces?

why not new provinces ? ? ?

please discuss about this topic,and i hope that administrater of site will not kick this topic out because this is the importent topic for competitors of CSS an PMS.
ok (Saraiki)

usman malik 65 Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:44 AM

sariki province

if the establishment of a new provine,sariki province,is a conspiracy against anyone either political party or peoples than it must not be established but if it is going to add in prosperity and better administration of province than it must be but as my opinion now this matter is not more than a political statement just to threat the counterparts.

thanidarni Friday, July 24, 2009 05:04 PM

political parties take pity on sraiki people

dear all,
political parties take pity on sraiki people.one ruling party in punjab has feard that his vote bank will be divided.
wrong thinking of that party.

Ghallu Friday, July 24, 2009 05:10 PM

it is not right time the right time is 14th august 2009.

listen to me,:bow

pakistan deserve to be divided into several administative provinces

b coz due to activiteis against terrorism not posilbe to handle large provinces.
but
but
it is not right time the right time is 14th august 2009.:comein

supersonic dexter Friday, July 24, 2009 10:34 PM

siraiki province

please do not find divisions as the only option of solution to all problems. no Plato would advocate the disintegration of the country into further provinces. let us strenghthen the incumbent government to solve the internal issues , just as we showed our unity when Pakistan won the twenty20 cricket world cup , exactly like this perhaps for the first time in the history , we all united in favour of the Army operation in Swat and Malakand against the notorious Talibans. SO please please do not put cracks in the fabric of the country. we are already a failed state rating at 10th out of sixty states as decleared by the Foriegn Policy Magazine. thanks . I personaly donot have any bias against any siraiki, nor am i supporting the government. I simply donot want to see my country further divided. thanks.

RedBone Saturday, July 25, 2009 04:31 PM

I would like to support here all of those who have condemned further creations of Pakistan.

Creating new provinces mean, 1. Creating a budget for a new Provincial assembly.

2. Creating a budget for giving salaries to new MPAs.

3. Creating a budget for new Governor.

4. Creating a budget for new Governor house

5. Creating a budget for new CM house.

6. Creating a budget for new Intra provincial government departments such as provincial govt hospitals, schools etc.

Considering above, I want to ask, can such a failed state of Pakistan afford all this expenditure? Pakistan can not even afford raising salaries to its current government employees, how it would be possible for it to maintain other provinces without falling back to IMF, ADB and WB.

Thanks and regards.

Waseem Riaz Khan Saturday, July 25, 2009 04:54 PM

@RedBone

Dear if you have such a pain for country why dont you suggest merger of Sindh into Punjab and NWFP into Blouchistan. At least, we will be able to save money which is otherwise spent on aforementioned administrative offices?????????????????????????

If state is willing to create a seraiki province, then the money can be deducted by the funds of new province. Seraiki people will accept this offer.

Nothing is going to happen if new province is created. We are scared of divisions. In the name of national unity we are making ourselves weaker as we know, we are not fulfilling the needs of people. People are tired of this system. And then the moment comes when we become helpless as we are in the case of Blouchistan. Punjab is too big to be administered adequately. Moreover, there is threat of talibanization in southern punjab so this is high time of dividing province.

Pakistan throughout its history has remained in difficult times and difficulties are not likely to subside in foreseeable future. This is the time we need to change the course and take some bold decisions.

aurkn Saturday, July 25, 2009 09:14 PM

@ Red bone

hi dear i am stronly against your newopinion of budget problems as already MPA'S have budget the new thing would be that the budget would be confined for the development of this backward belt .The area is lacking health , educational and other developments being part of punjab .There is much difference in all the activities of socio-economic development and such poor people you cant imagine ..By creating new sariaki province may be the fate of many would change ....The feudal system prevalent in these areas has made the life of people miserable and the people due to the lack of education are being easily ridiculized by the anti state actors ...In ma opinion by creation their own province they would get a chance to advance as the whole concern will be on the southern belt and might be the development activities start .In contrast uptill now this area gets those funds which is left from the other punjab :) .......take care

zainabro Saturday, July 25, 2009 10:28 PM

To All

BROTHERS im not against of the point of creation of new province,but it is not time to work on that issue ...............new province will want a huge chunk of money....
today pakistan is facing so many socio-economic problems ....lets have a example
if a person is begger he has a bowl in his hand and he use to beg from every one,the one who is begger,you can better understand how his house would be!it is clear that the roof of his house will have holes or there may be linkage(provided that he is very poor) in that so if we will divide that roof into parts it will be very difficult to stabilize it!

Lord AvaLon Sunday, July 26, 2009 01:56 AM

I am baffled by the illustration in which you ruthly compared pakistan to a begger. Creating new province would do nothing but repeat one of the many experiments which have successfully been failed by our previous governaments. Dividing a province can't prove to be the panacea unless we have some fair grounds for a daring step to lead. Punjab today can assumed to be classified on the basis of massive progress which became the fate of lahore and its outskirts, now known as the centre - while the other part cannot be compared in anyway in terms of development.
Not only our current but i seriously doubt if the governaments in the next coming decades would be able to divide the province so dearly. If the problem is only the big chunk of funds that have been utilized in past in the central region then administration should focus on presenting a remedy; which can be an increase in the number of representatives in provincial assembly to wake a glimmer of hope that they would try loop holes that caused such an issue.
As far as PML-N is concerned so i think it wouldn't take them much time in order to strengthen their position in the newly formed province; if in case it comes into existance. Secondly the thought can be neglected in an instance that it would use the remaining funds of central punjab. Having come into existance it would start working autonomously and governament would be liable to provide them their equal share.

Waseem Sahib: I think we should be afraid of such divisions as its not distribution of a mere piece of land but we are talking about a national issue which may create a meyham if not tackled adequately. the points raised by Redbone provide immense sense if we have a look on the budget deficits and realize our position which declares us a country being fed by IMF.

01:42 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.