Thursday, April 25, 2024
09:55 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaas Ruby
hi,
thanks alot for the help.

tried to learn as much as i cud.
well, what changes would u recommend in the current fcr?
pls do share with us with the solid reasons behind.

regards!
its good that u learnd somthing.

well thats what i want u to suggest what changes u want to bring in FCR...

if i say FCR is as good for FATA as was good in 1901......? what wil u say?
Old Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by islah_G
its good that u learnd somthing.

well thats what i want u to suggest what changes u want to bring in FCR...

if i say FCR is as good for FATA as was good in 1901......? what wil u say?

well,
i wud say no.

and the very obvious point is that combined punishment is totally against human rights and our religion too.
since i dont have an effective command on the subject of law, i want u to come forward with ur suggestions.

other forum members from the law are invited too.

regards!!

waiting for the response from Islah G and other members.

regards!

Last edited by Xeric; Thursday, September 17, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
Old Friday, September 18, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Almaas Ruby]well,
i wud say no.

and the very obvious point is that combined punishment is totally against human rights and our religion too.

@almaas
well u said no....ur reason is right.

i also want the change of law in FATA but looking into the ground realities that is the tradition custom, no police, no constitution, no courts, only the political administration there....... if the collective responsibilty is finished the this area will turn into heaven for criminals and vegabonds......got it.

there will be no one to bring the culprit to the administration for punishment.

english people were very clever and they introduced FCR taking into account the realities of this area. it is as usefull today as it was in 1919.

also read my thread of constituional cases....dosso vs state.

if u want to change FCR then also bring the state instituions to the area....
Old Thursday, September 24, 2009

Almaas Ruby will become famous soon enoughAlmaas Ruby will become famous soon enough
Post @islah G

[QUOTE=islah_G;142016]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaas Ruby
well,
i wud say no.

@almaas
well u said no....ur reason is right.

i also want the change of law in FATA but looking into the ground realities that is the tradition custom, no police, no constitution, no courts, only the political administration there....... if the collective responsibilty is finished the this area will turn into heaven for criminals and vegabonds......got it.

there will be no one to bring the culprit to the administration for punishment.

english people were very clever and they introduced FCR taking into account the realities of this area. it is as usefull today as it was in 1919.

also read my thread of constituional cases....dosso vs state.

if u want to change FCR then also bring the state instituions to the area....

hi
sorry for the late reply

wel yes u r right...but the the current FCR is not and shudnt be acceptable as a complete package. it has its flaws...

why is our govt unable to bring the positive changes? with the agreement of the people there???what are the factors hindering???

pls do elaborate coz i dont know law and its workings.

regards!!
Old Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enoughHina 11(MISS Einstein) will become famous soon enough

can someone provide with the proposed amendments in FCR 1901, I have forgotten the respectivewebsite having almost all the proposals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina 11(MISS Einstein) View Post
can someone provide with the proposed amendments in FCR 1901, I have forgotten the respectivewebsite having almost all the proposals.
@hina

If u go through the posts I had already mentioned that the proposed amendments are in the following sections....section 8, 11, 21, 22. for detail study the text of these sections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hina 11(MISS Einstein) View Post
section 8 is about the civil cases arising in FATA. all these civil cases will be refferd to the counsil of elders commonly know as jirga in FATA. the jirga or council of elders will inquire and come to the findings on the matter and will give it to the APA. then PA or APA or TEHSILDAR will decide the matter in dispute on its findings.

Section 11 is about criminal refrences of the cases. study both sections now and u will understand.

thanx.
Hina 11(MISS Einstein) (Monday, September 28, 2009)