CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   plz define the term 'writ of govt'.... (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/29475-plz-define-term-writ-govt.html)

imama Sunday, December 13, 2009 01:19 PM

plz define the term 'writ of govt'....

any1 to tell me what iz meant by writ of the govt?in precie bt comprehensive form...

thanks

Ahmed_2007_Cool Sunday, December 13, 2009 01:45 PM

"Writ of the government" means that the laws enacted by the government are followed and that the agents in charge of protecting those laws (judges, magistrates, police, etc) are respected.

Where there is no writ, there is anarchy in the sense that laws are not obeyed and government-appointed individuals become powerless.

imama Sunday, December 13, 2009 01:56 PM

In short we can say that in physical territory of the state enjoys its authority....?is it?

Sociologist PU Friday, January 29, 2010 10:45 PM

ya, but in reality our Government is unable to enforce its writ so far completly as everybody with money can buy the enforcer easily.

Sabah Hunzai Saturday, January 30, 2010 11:20 AM

writ of the Govt.

I think writ of the Govt. is said to be, when legislative powers, executive powers, and judicial powers are funtioning in a society without internal violence or opposition.

Arbab.Danish Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:01 PM

The ability of a government to perform all its constituted and other responsibilities in any area is called writ of government.
I dont think that we can include the words "without any hindrance or opposition" when we include these words the definition becomes of "established writ" for writ only "ability is enough. if there's more opposition or hindrance then we say writ is weak but point to be noted there is still writ although weak.
the word seems more like degree of something.

Sabah Hunzai Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=Arbab.Danish;166341]The ability of a government to perform all its constituted and other responsibilities in any area is called writ of government.
I dont think that we can include the words "without any hindrance or opposition" when we include these words the definition becomes of "established writ" for writ only "ability is enough. if there's more opposition or hindrance then we say writ is weak but point to be noted there is still writ although weak.
the word seems more like degree of something.[/QUOTE]

writ is always established, it is not an abstract thing, it there is no writ there is anarchy, and chaos in society.

example of Swat and waziristan, where writ of the government was challenged.

Arbab.Danish Saturday, January 30, 2010 12:58 PM

@ above. yeah it was challenged, it was weak. it was un established but it was still there..although weak n etc etc..its not absolute thing. its not like either full or not at all..its like i should say between 0 and 1....so some degree is always there.

In other words when words," without opposition or without hindrance " are included it becomes definition of "strong writ" or "established writ" not of "writ"

These are just mt ideas n opinion, every one has full right to dis agree and challenge it (challenge my writ..?? lolz)

05:15 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.