Thursday, April 25, 2024
05:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough
@ Bunko

Ok if someone agrees that she tried to kill American soldiers at bagram base in Afghanistan and she is going to b punished for that. This attempt of her requires punishment.
Now the point raises in mind if she is not charged with terrorism activities then why she was in prison. Why she was arrested and was being tortured?
Any answer? no

Ok leave that also. We agree to u that she is terrorist and really tried to kill the soldiers then what about her three young children. Why were they kidnapped? Were they terrorists? The youngest child was of just 6 months at that time and the remaining two were also very young. What about them? Did she went for jihad with her 6 months old child? Why her daughter and the youngest son are not given to her family? Just to blackmail her.

Plz think before u speak or write anything.

You have really disappointed all by ur remarks.
You must admit ur fault
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha Mahmood For This Useful Post:
RAKSHAN (Thursday, February 04, 2010)

RAKSHAN is on a distinguished road
Arrow international court of justice should decide the case

dear,bunko,,,
very sad ur opinion about Dr.Aafia that she was gulity of punishment for her wrong doings,,but yet it has not been proved her involvement in killing Americans.First of all i would like to add,,who so evers government,,who arrested Dr.Aafia and her sons must be given exemplary punishment.Bcoz it is the duty of the State to safeguard the rights,and liberties of its citizens.and secondly,without any case,without any evidence and justification against Dr.Aafia,,why?
she and her sons were given in the custody of Americans.

Dear bunko,it is the language of CNN and BBC just face the truth.

Dear bunko,,,
if America was sincere to find out whether she waz guilty of nt america would have started the case of Dr.Aafia in International Court of Justice as America has lost its credibility after the abu gureeb jail and the jails in Afghanistan and Iraq,how the prisoners were punished through dogs Do u think that was humanity? dear bunko???/
i see eye to eye with the post of dear ,,,,rishzzz who has quoted in the about the extremism in pakistan
"Nawaz Sharif and Asif Zardari are two side of the same coin. There is no difference between them at all. (PTI Chairman, Imran Khan)"
b coz the grassroots of pakistan,is facing difficulties but the political parties both zardari and shareefs are working for their personal agenda.
Have we ever heard that opposition is working to bring the Government back to the track No,only on the cases of NRO,and the ones which benefits the political parties.

" i sometimes feel that whatever i m doing is a drop in the ocean but the ocean would be less because of my missing that drop."

shahzad amir

Blossomberrry is on a distinguished road
Default she got what she most richly deserved

majority of our nation is riven with sentimental falsehood and emotional complexes. precisely a signpost and yardstick of a nation in denial. afia sadiqee is a psychopath and bring it upon it as a criminal who nurse false grievances, she is given a most fair trial. GOVT of Pakistan under pressure from religious lobbies wasted 2 million dollars to procure so called fair trial for her.

Did one ever bother that so many Pakistanis out and out innocent, blameless and stainless unlike this criminal and negative minded woman , are most pitiably rotting in american jails unheard and untold due to the fact that these unfortunate people fell prey to the excesses of american immigration laws. Did anyone from Pakistan raised voice for them or govt of Pakistan spent even a single penny for them to bail them out from the tentacles of american immigration authorities??

Many unblemished baloch women have been lifted and whisked away and nobody knows even the whereabouts of them so far. Did anyone raised voice for them ??
ARE THEY NOT THE DAUGHTER OF OUR NATION ??

i know for sure that many would come up with the explanation that dr affia did all this to dispatch american forces out of their illegitimate and tyrannical occupation of Afghanistan and she is martyred to this cause

But perpetually deluded retards, i have this much to say

In the comity of nations and body-politics of 21st century, one and only way to salvage and champion the cause of national honor, integrity, and interests is through first and foremost is by putting your house in order and on the path to technological advancement and socio-economic justice among the masses of nation then no power on earth and in heaven can stop you from keeping your interests and honors intact.
When you time and again elect most corrupt and callous people conceivable to rule over you , you have no right whatsoever to make ambushes into other nations and countries on the claim that they did injustice to you which is most favorite ploy of right-wingers in Pakistan to divert the attention of the people of pakisatn from the real and thorny issues and making them believe that if only mulvis are elected to power or elevated to power, will pakistan have salvation, but Pakistan in that case will become more suffocating country and worst-off than even what it is now.
but unfortunately majority of naive pakisatni population is willingly bought into this brain-washing due to variety of vapid reasons
The Following User Says Thank You to Blossomberrry For This Useful Post:
syeda naqvi (Friday, November 18, 2011)

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough

@ Bunko

Do u mean that she had to teach jihad to her 6 months child too? Ok I agree to u.
Now she is going to b punished for her deeds. What about her children now? They r not young enough to understand jihad or anything like this. then why r they in the cutody of Americans? why they r not given to her family. If she was to b arrested then why her children also.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ayesha Mahmood For This Useful Post:
RAKSHAN (Thursday, February 04, 2010)
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

I totally agree with bunko and Blossomberrry. But still i have some reservations on her trial.

Down with extremism.

regards,
floydian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floydian For This Useful Post:
Blossomberrry (Thursday, February 04, 2010), syeda naqvi (Friday, November 18, 2011)

Default The testimony of the former husband of afia

The former husband of afia sadiqee have enough of her extremist views and mindset, her husband bear testimony to the fact that her inscrutable self-righteousness and hysterical sadism was the main cause which marred their relationship
The Following User Says Thank You to Blossomberrry For This Useful Post:
syeda naqvi (Friday, November 18, 2011)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomberrry View Post
The former husband of afia sadiqee have enough of her extremist views and mindset, her husband bear testimony to the fact that her inscrutable self-righteousness and hysterical sadism was the main cause which marred their relationship
Ok if we agree that his husband is right she was an extremist. But what about her children? Are they also extremists that they r in their custody?
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

@ blossomberry

Well u r ryt abt the sufferings of other u mentioned. Justice shd have been provided 2 them. Agreed!! But if our govt or we as a nation have been negligent toward our responsibility 2 them,, is it da excuse fr us to nt back dr Afia.
No one here is criticizing govt tht it didnt helped her.. they did although sm might say under pressure. My pt is tht if we have been negligent towards all u mentioned, does it gives us the right 2 abandon the support fr the one who have been able 2 generate. U said tht she has been provided with the fair trial.

while i was nt present dere personally nd i guess neither were u. so we all have 2 relay on media reports. If u can present 2 me any authentic report tht the jury had ample evidences against her required to declare her guilty nd narrate some of those evidences 2 me i ll withdraw at least my words fr her.

Her husband said she was of extremist mindset so tht proves her guilty now tht ridiculous

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, February 04, 2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Merged

dear aysha mehmood,
i have most aching and grieving heart for the woebegone children of afia who suffered just because perverse negative attitude of their mother, but dont you think it could be a blessing in disguise as well because in this way they might escape the negative influence of the psycho-pathetic mindset of their mother in such a subtle formative phase of their life. if they be handed over to their father i think he can better groom them and make them realize the true and healthy lessons of life.
but i am afraid that you people will suspect that i am some sympathizer of the husband of afia, or otherwise some american, jewsh agent, nothing is far fetched from emotionally charged people

What do u think they r being grown up by the Americans with extreme love and affection there? But u'll not understand it at all as u have made up ur mind biased