Thursday, April 25, 2024
01:31 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010
38th CTP (CEG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 50

S_Ranjha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossomberrry View Post
nothing is far fetched from emotionally charged people
Now who is being emotional here. I simply askd u 2 provide me any evidence on the basis of which i can declare her guilty 2 myself. U didnt come up wid anything except tht her husband thinks so. Now we might be emotionally charged foolz around here u can go nd ask smwhere a rational person who knows even da abc of law tht how much weight ur this comment carries.

So far u have presented nothing 2 prover her guilty except ur own biased mind thinking. So till da time u come up wid any logical n legal arguments im all happy 2 n a emotionally charged

You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be.
Old Thursday, February 04, 2010

Blossomberrry is on a distinguished road

i will not reply to your litany of charges because my earlier last post was deleted, so i not gonna waste time anymore
Old Friday, February 05, 2010
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

@ Bloomsberry

Your earlier post was deleted for unreasonable language you used for the members.
Abdullah Nayyar (Friday, February 05, 2010)

Black Avenger is on a distinguished road

I m sorry but I just feel like laughing at perspective of people like you who contradict themselves on every step of the way....I will show you how.

majority of our nation is riven with sentimental falsehood and emotional complexes. precisely a signpost and yardstick of a nation in denial. afia sadiqee is a psychopath and bring it upon it as a criminal who nurse false grievances, she is given a most fair trial. GOVT of Pakistan under pressure from religious lobbies wasted 2 million dollars to procure so called fair trial for her.

Well we are supposed to be sentimental if u wanna put it that way if someone from your home is kidnapped by someone.Whats so different about her?She shared the same country with us.She belongs to the same country as us.If we will not raise a voice for her.who will?.And plus I find it totally rational to inquire about her from the US government because she was a Pakistani citizen abducted from Pakistani *land* by most probably US backed Pakistani intelligence seven years ago and she should be prosecuted in Pakistani courts for even if she did something.Nobody can justify her abduction,keeping her in Afghanistan,and silence of the Pakistani government about this matter. If someone from your home would have been taken like her,in similar condition,tortured in similar ways for 7 years ,denied medical attention in US courts,i would see if u give me your similar technological and socioeconomic reasons to forget about that *fairness* as I will put it. And maybe you r forgetting that all nations(well those whose conscience is alive) fight for the rights of the citizens detained abroad.I think you forgot the case of lost American journalist in Pakistan, Daniel Pearl and the amount of pressure Pakistani government had to face at the hands of international and American community.The whole USA was mobilized for his release.although he was slain but he is commemorated in so many ways.His people love him respect him yes even in technologically and socio-economically rich USA.SO in your face.Maybe this example aint enough for you,so I will give you another one,You might have heard the name of Canadian Omar Khadr taken to Gitmo(Guantanamo Bay) when he was only 15.Has been subjected to extreme torture at Gitmo,canadian people could easily chose to ignore his plight as he is not one of their own. He is Canadian just by his passport,his childhood has been spent shuffling between Pakistan and Canada.I think he is of paksitani dissent as well but still so many Canadian organizations stood up for him.The *omar Khadr Project* has been initiated to release from Gitmo. as of the latest,they took this case to the supreme court of Canada which decided in favour of the government but the point is the amount of emotional,humanitarian and physical force these people put for the fundamental liberties of a person who is Canadian *just by paper*.As of January 2009, 64% of Canadians supported repatriating Khadr to Canada, up from 41% in June 2007.By the way,I think you know that Canada is a member of G-8 countries which makes it one of the richest countries in the world. So maybe in your opinion,these 61 percent of one of the world's extremely rich and secular country, are emotional,sentimental slaves to media or religion.If 2 million dollar is important for you then the life liberty and happiness of a person then I am sorry to say but there is something really wrong with you.Equating money with human rights,lol man u r kidding me.

Getting back to point,afia sadiqee is a psychopath

Can you please show me your academic credentials as a psychiatrist to back up your point?Do you even know that she has more than 100 honorary degrees to her name, She is the only person who has a M.B.B.S and a phD from Harvard(honorary).Educated at the top institutes,do you even know the merit of MIT,worlds 9th best post secondary institute where 75 nobel lauretes have worked in the past, and you are telling me that a crzy person got all those degrees. She might be a psycho now cuz of extensive torture and stuff but she *WASNT* when she was kidnapped.Thsi brings me to your next coherence:

Did one ever bother that so many Pakistanis out and out innocent, blameless and stainless unlike this criminal and negative minded woman , are most pitiably rotting in american jails unheard and untold due to the fact that these unfortunate people fell prey to the excesses of american immigration laws. Did anyone from Pakistan raised voice for them or govt of Pakistan spent even a single penny for them to bail them out from the tentacles of american immigration authorities??

So If a lot of persons are not getting justice then bring down the judicial system and not give justice to the one who *could* have it otherwise?Is that what u r trying to say?Afia is a symbol.If she was granted a fair trial. Maybe there could be chance for others too.She was a symbol because she attained so much international attention.If Dr AQKhan is taken in custody today and treated like her,will you take his side or just rant about the bad conditions of pakistani prisons which are overflowing with prisoners and those 9000 missing people who have been taken by intelligence agencies?They all deserve our sympathy but u cant just obstruct the process of justice using their *card*.Sorry but that was a childish reason.

i know for sure that many would come up with the explanation that dr affia did all this to dispatch american forces out of their illegitimate and tyrannical occupation of Afghanistan and she is martyred to this cause

What did she do?Do you even know that?Read this:

Inconsistencies and lack of forensic evidence

The statements Aafia allegedly made in the Afghan police station in Ghazni,[40] was also mentioned by Dabbs, but the defense highlighted the absence of any forensic evidence. No bullets, shell casings or bullet debris were recovered. Neither were any bullet holes detected at the crime scene. During the cross-examination, the defense attorneys, Charles Swift and Linda Moreno, cited the contradiction in the versions of the alleged Ghazni incident given by the three witnesses. The witness testimonies ranged the number of people present at the police outpost to the distance of the barrel of the gun from the curtain. Another issue raised was the sloppy handling of evidence and the weapon.[41]

The trial continued with testimonies of FBI agent John Jefferson and Ahmed Gul, an army interpreter, who recounted their alleged struggle with her in Ghazni. Following Tuesday's outbursts, Judge Berman warned Aafia that no more outbursts would be tolerated, which she accepted; "I’m just going to be quiet, but it doesn’t mean I agree."[42]

The trial took an unusual turn when an FBI official asserted that the fingerprints taken from the rifle, which was purportedly used by Aafia to shoot at the U.S. interrogators, did not match hers. Further the testimony of witness Masood Haider Gul appeared to differ from that given by U.S. Capt. Snyder earlier. The defense denied all charges saying; "The soldiers had given different versions of where she was when the M-4 was allegedly fired and how many shots were fired."[43] [44]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aafia_Siddiqui

Did you read that?No forensic evidence.Do you understand its meaning?.Even the most brutal of criminals(murderers,rapists,pedophiles,robbers,ser ial killers,spree killers) are released on this one. She didnt even do anything and has been kept in custody on the forced statement of a person who himself was waterboarded like 183 times. What kind of world are you living in?

I could not understand the last part of your statement...Too much effort to use good vocabulary and a lot of blame game played but not an inch of meaning there,but what I understand is that u r equating the case of afia with the upcoming of a religious government in Pakistan.So all those foreigners and secular people who are fighting for her are doing so to bring a religious government in Pakistan? I think you need to go back to school to learn the definitions of humanity,compassion,religion and also of force,blackmailing,kidnapping,citizen's rights so on and so forth.

Last but not the least,who are you calling perpetually deluded retards and brain-washing due to variety of vapid reasons.????

I think after reading my arguments you will learn that its not us who are all that but you yourself. For me you are just another extremist.Thanks

P.S.

Sorry for the rude language but its far lesser rude than what you used in your own post because I respect the freedom of expression of people as well as the rules of the forum.regards.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, February 05, 2010 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Black Avenger For This Useful Post:
Ayesha Mahmood (Friday, February 05, 2010), Laeeque (Friday, February 05, 2010), New Student (Friday, February 05, 2010)

Laeeque is on a distinguished road

@ Black Avenger

Some Excellent and very strong emotions put into words, nothing would have sumed it up better. Thanks

I think they killed her children.I hope i am wrong.Allah knows better though.

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Avenger View Post
I think they killed her children.I hope i am wrong.Allah knows better though.
Yes I think so because according to her mother they were told that her son of 6 months fell down while snatching at the time of kidnapping and was dead at the spot. But there is no news about her daughter. According to her sister she is still being used by them for blackmailing her and for mental torture

she had an older son too I guess. what happened to him?

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Avenger View Post
she had an older son too I guess. what happened to him?
He has been given to her sister fouzia siddiqui few months ago
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

New Student has a spectacular aura aboutNew Student has a spectacular aura about

A "terrorist" with three little kids having "sensitive information" was found guilty of attempt of murder of an army man while roaming around in war zone, and in retaliation got shot. Isn't it the biggest joke of the century?

P.S. One of the son survived and is now with the Dr. Afia's family.