Thursday, April 25, 2024
03:21 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 20, 2010

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road
Default Honesty Or DisHonesty?

I came across a news over the internet:

SP gujrawala suspended Ather Waheed OSD, going into the details i was shocked to know the cause.
After being applauded by the Govt of Punjab on his stand of not abiding the orders of Governor Punjab
statement by Shahbaz Sharif stated, “I salute to suspended SSP Gujranwala Ather Waheed who defied to bow down before unconstitutional and illegal orders.
As 2 MNA's of the PML-N killed a person in Muree, and got away due to there influence and the case was closed. SP A Waheed reopened the case, and faced all the sorts of political pressure. Another person named "Pappu Putwaria" also a very influential person when into his office and started beating a warden. the Sp took action against this put him and filed a case against the person and put him in jail.
later Sp was send on a course in japan for a month, when he came back he was OSD.
A smilier case happened in Sindh, in the Railway ministry . The 18 grade officer was SDo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o-MNaiKW_c
If you will check this link you will come to know the whole story.

Well my concern is that after studying five years in UK and being a British citizen now, the only reason i came to Pakistan is to serve my Country and only for the purpose to do CSS.
But on the other side as my father says "This is not going to Change"

So seniors tell me is this really the case the price of honesty is this?
share your thoughts and experience .

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

although m nt a senior member... yet i 'll say that from the begining of wolrd this happens and it will happen till the end of tym... but... there is anoter reality that... the honest people does not change themselves to dishonest ones... our resistence against this system will change the things one day... Inshallah. don't lose heart jst b determined and and do ur job well.. we have to answer Allah for our own deeds.... it will take so mch tym to change but only if , we keep on working hard to change the system..
Allah bless u

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough

AOA

I can say just that virtue is it's own reward. Do good n don't aspect anything good from others, leave rest on Allah.

It is said that in every department even in Armed forces u can find a maximum of 10% who r able n due to those 10% the departments r working n still exist.

So just try to b in those 10% n don't think about the remaining.

U're answerable just to Allah, don't think about people n their behaviour towards ur acts.

Regards
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha Mahmood View Post

It is said that in every department even in Armed forces u can find a maximum of 10% who r able n due to those 10% the departments r working n still exist.

Regards
Are you sure Ayesha gee ?

I believe that the efficiency and effectiveness of armed forces lie in their training, commitment, loyalty, discipline and following the rules. In addition to these, no political association exists there.

regards,
floydian

Rajai is on a distinguished road
we can take examples from the pious people who fought against evil......
The name of Hazrat imam Hussain A.S is on the top of the list. He sacrificed everything for a holy purpose........and this fight will continue till akhirat.
so don't worry and try to avoid every evil..........
Fading Glimpse (Saturday, February 20, 2010)

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road

ya i do agree with all of you man. it is every where in the world, any country u name (UK & USA etc).
i have a live example : "i even saw my brother in usa with my own eyes, giving money to an american for some paper work of his business.

But don't u think it is happening a bit to much in Pakistan.
And yes you all are right that end of day we are answerable to Allah for our deeds.

But..........................

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotangeleyes View Post
ya i do agree with all of you man. it is every where in the world, any country u name (UK & USA etc).
i have a live example : "i even saw my brother in usa with my own eyes, giving money to an american for some paper work of his business.

But don't u think it is happening a bit to much in Pakistan.
And yes you all are right that end of day we are answerable to Allah for our deeds.

But..........................
yup it is true that its too mch in pakistan... my father is still suffering due to his honesty but he is still fighting for the cause... he tought us not to give up... although he suffered a grt set back in the prime of his age in 1984... hurdles cant fade our determination... be determined and be honest

Ayesha Mahmood will become famous soon enoughAyesha Mahmood will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydian View Post
Are you sure Ayesha gee ?

I believe that the efficiency and effectiveness of armed forces lie in their training, commitment, loyalty, discipline and following the rules. In addition to these, no political association exists there.

regards,
floydian
We only remember heroes of ours. We don't know about the remaining. But it is a fact I can't say anything.

Politics is involved even in Armed forces as they r the only danger to politicians
(governments). But still this department has succeeded in surviving itself n country just because of honest men present there.

Regards
Old Sunday, February 21, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

@hotangeleyes
ur post could have two purposes,if im not wrong,either u want others to convince u to stick to ur ideas of honesty n serve Pakistan or u might be looking forward for escapers to suggest u to leave this country,nothing is going to get better etc etc etc.
when bad are not leaving this country why the good should?if u think u are honest then nothing should scare u except the fear of the loss of ur quality.pray to God that He never expose u to such trial that risk ur honesty but still be ready for that(trial).evil is all over the world no matter more or less,it is everywhere n always able to find the good one to test his virtues.....
so Be brave
regards
Old Sunday, February 21, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAWISH View Post
@hotangeleyes
ur post could have two purposes,if im not wrong,either u want others to convince u to stick to ur ideas of honesty n serve Pakistan or u might be looking forward for escapers to suggest u to leave this country,nothing is going to get better etc etc etc.
when bad are not leaving this country why the good should?if u think u are honest then nothing should scare u except the fear of the loss of ur quality.pray to God that He never expose u to such trial that risk ur honesty but still be ready for that(trial).evil is all over the world no matter more or less,it is everywhere n always able to find the good one to test his virtues.....
so Be brave
regards
i totally agree with u... we have to amend the present, future is in the hands to Alla Almighty... do believe in HIM
KAWISH (Sunday, February 21, 2010)