Friday, March 29, 2024
05:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, February 22, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Exclamation A Hadith, Hypocritical Politicians/ Interior Minister !!!

Asslamulaikum,

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), says " A Muslim is the Brother of another Muslim, he neither treats him inhumanely, nor does he handle him to vicious, brutal and barbarous humans".

When we see the History of our hypocrite politicians in the light of above Hadith, we have completely astrayed..........!

when we consult the pages of our Annals, we come to know that our leaders have always been the puppets of America, we are not ruled by Pakistani's rather by Americans.

Just see the tyrrant, vain, brutal, inhuman, savage, and venomous tenure of the Brave General, who handled thousands of Brave, innocent Muslims to America for the sake of few dollars and to expand his sovereignity.

Even to the extent he handled the Brave Afia Siddiqui, it is really a shameful effort. You will never ever find such a worst action even in the countries of pagans, that the ruler sells a girl to another state without any sort of misdeed.

All this came to my mind, when I read the statement of our PURE INTERIOR MINISTER. Earlier he said that " We will not handle the Taliban commander to America, now read wt he says"

Interior Minister Rehman Malik Monday said that Pakistan will consider extradition of Taliban commander Mulla Bradar apprehended from Karachi to the US or Afghanistan if such a request is received from the US.

“However, no such request has so far been received, “ he said while talking to media at the inauguration of NADRA’s Provincial Headquarter in Islamabad.

He said the mechanism of car checking through scanning chip will be started with the help of China by the next year in all the four provincial capitals of the country.

To a question regarding arrest of three Taliban leaders including Mulla Abdul Salam, the Interior Minister said that so far a number of high value terrorists including Afghan nationals have been apprehended. The arrests will be made public after completion of the identification process, he added.

Regards
Old Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Saad Khan will become famous soon enough
Post Shame on our politicians.

Well if Musharraf sent Ms Affia Siddiqui to American jail which i think was a shameful act.But the most shameful part of this act is our present rulers deafness towards all this.Why don't they do something to bring our sister back
home.They are doing nothing just sitting idle and just wishing to complete
their five year term by all legal and illegal means.I am ashamed of our politicians.
I think they should be sent to American jails as they are of no use to us.We
lost a brilliant scientist like Affia because of them.We are a Muslim country but what a shame that we sold our sister.I think that is why we are suffering, its nothing but God's wrath on us.And these corrupt politicians are the manifestation of God's vengeance.