Friday, March 29, 2024
07:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Post Why most of the Muslim countries are in trouble?

we see most of the muslim nations are under the domination of great powers.. why muslims don't unite????? some are sunis, some shias, etc,, whats the reason behind the scattering of Muslims, why muslims kill each other?
i think v have left Quran and the teachings of our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H)

plz!! comment on that

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 01:39 PM.
Old Sunday, February 28, 2010

tx_ned has a spectacular aura abouttx_ned has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nek Muhammad View Post
we see most of the muslim nations are under the domination of great powers.. why muslims don't unite????? some are sunis, some shias, etc,, whats the reason behind the scattering of Muslims, why muslims kill each other????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

i think v have left Quran and the teachings of our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H)

plz!! comment on that
I do wanna comment here with sincere apologies as it is a sensitive topic and many of us could get it emotionally.

In my personal opinion, following are the basic reasons:

1) Our Attitude (A broader term includes Rigid & Non-listening behaviour and "Pidram Sultan Bood" mentality i.e. Self or Past praise)

2) Our Actions (Hypocracy, difference of doing and saying, Wrong interpretation of Quran or Hadith and least contribution in welfare of mankind etc)

I am not an expert in this field but I consider that we all are equally responsible for the current disgrace.

Islam is a complete code of life; given by Allah Almighty termed as "Deen" in Arabic as Quan claimed:

Innadeena ind Allah il Islam

Islam , being a complete code of life, consists of many branches like Moral Values, Economic values, Political values and social values etc.

One of the branches is named as "Mazhab" derived from an Arabic word "Izhab" means "Implementation". Things which fall in this category are just basic five orders of Allah i.e. Eman, Nimaz, Zakat, Roza and Haj for which He does not want to have a logical reasoning.

Every one who beleives in God has to have faith in these 5 basic things without understanding them on logical ground.

If one conceives that Zakat is good for economy, it is an advantage to pay it out. Roza is good for health and Nimaz is a brilliant exercise of the body according to Medical Science; one is considered as advantageous beleiver as you have to beleive and obey these orders even their positiveness doesn't convince you.

All other departments of this religion "A Complete Code of Life" require logical reasoning to beleive.

Problem started when Mullas did force the people to beleive other things of social, economic or moral values with the same implementive order by considering all departments of Islam as "Mazhab".

Mulla did make the religion tough for us; as he was not paid well in compensation of his duties like any other professional i.e. Engineer or Doctor etc.

Input to this industry was also inferior as we sent our shining children having sharp minds to Schools and Colleges but mentally retard generation was forwarded to address and deal the issues of the most important section of the life i.e religion.

Being a part of society, Mulla did also pass his field's degree to become an Alim like any doctor, engineer or lawyer etc.

Another connecting problem was "Ignorance of other fields" as being an engineer, one did never bother about medicine or surgury.

Same was our behaviour with the religion.

We just left this field for its own professionals named Mullas as engineers did leave the space for doctors.

This lack of knowledge with communicational gap propelled us to consult the existing authority of that field regarding the specific matters.

Ouput would be obvious for this field "Mazhab" and pay back amount did also force the professionals to misuse their knowledge and authorities in very sensitive area.

As the professionals got the most important tool of the Islamic Society "Quran" with them so their misinterpretation and our negligence created a series of complications in our religious system.

As Ashfaq Ahmed advised in one of his program named "Zawiyah" to make the life easy for Mullas, the professionals of this field. He claimed that in reward they definitely will simplify the religion for us.

We must have to minimize the distance between these two extremes Mullas and other social members by accepting them respected and equal shareholder in social contribution.

We have to get access to the Islamic teachings so that true interpretation of Quran could be attained and we may not be misused.

We have to unite then to make our society more stronger to face the world with full of our energies i.e. skills of the professionals of all fields.

In field of Sciences and Technology, we have to become superb as we are lacking in this area and it is one of the major reason of Muslim depriviation.

Conclusion

1) Highlight your defficiencies

2) Discuss them across the forums

3) Get a consensus for the ways of improvement

4) Sincere efforts to develop a better, contributive, constructive, technical and strong Islamic society

Kind Regards

NOTE: ABOVE MENTIONED OPINION BELONGS TO ME AND DOES NOT CLAIM TO HAVE ABSOLUTE PERFECTION AS IT IS NOT DERIVED FROM QURAN OR HADITH.
deera (Thursday, March 04, 2010), venom (Friday, March 12, 2010)
Old Monday, March 01, 2010

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default answer is in your question.

answer is in your question.
you are right that we are not fallowing the path of our beloved prophet hazrat Muhammad (s.a.w.w).

From basic lessons of Quran on of is, that all human beings should take care of each others self and promote goodness,and choose the right way for the living.
And when we fallow the path of Quran then ultimately we reach at the true solution of our and whole world's problems.
There is a big mistake which is repeating it self from the beginning of life is that we make the differences or we can say we choose the differences ,but Gods messenger came here for the end of these differences which we created on different names,and these differences makes the division
and if we are divided this is because of our difference "you are irani i am Pakistani ,you are Arab i am afghani etc etc"
you see we think after our cast class and nationality that we all are Muslims.
we don't want to see similarities which are between all us we just trying to search out what is the difference between me and others
we are just trying to prove that we or others are different,and it is against the teaching of our religion,
we all are equal to ALLAH.
IN few worlds i just want to say we are not following the teachings of our religion that's why we are not together and that's the reason we are fighting with our self.
deera (Thursday, March 04, 2010), Nek Muhammad (Tuesday, March 02, 2010)