Wednesday, April 24, 2024
10:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, March 04, 2010
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - 13th in Sindh Urban

Frankenstein of css will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Why we behave in this way

why we the educated breed the selected and most fortunate 2.3 percent of pakistan youth ( according to 2009 data only 2.3 percent of pakistani youth could aquire tertiary education i e bachelors) are afraid of the 55 percent illeterate people of pakistan. A person having bachelor degree would consider himself wiser than a person who didnt have the university education. We after being taught a few books would consider our self more sane more wise and more educated than the rest of our society Proficiency of a language gives a person the credential to snear upon the established and cherished values and norms of our society. Then there are stigmas CSS , Armed forces And other ridiculous competetive examination in this country which gives a person a intution a divine insight where he could see the solutions of all the problems faced by Pakistan . Does a mere passer of these exams could be divine - a greek hero- A person of supra intellect , a modern odepius who would do wonder once he is in the bussiness of serving the nation
How is it is so please enlighten me that the old cusums , the established taboos and the values of our society and culture have to discarded in order to have progress.
Are we a patient of inferiority complex. I have seen people quoting Beacon , Nitchze , plato with a glitter in their eyes with a frenzy in their demeanour. Ahh you are not a believer of all these prophets of philosophy You stiil believe upon the old values however when strinkgly they would read Russel , Ariel durant and will durant , oswald splengnar iterating the same truth they would be supporting the things which they had rejected earlier.
How is it so that Ghazali , Ibn khuldun and other esteemed muslim thought are taught in west There are chais regarding their philosophy But the region their philosophy sprouted would be allergic of them These people are only to bread by the clergy Ulema , Mulla Mulvi whom we are so ashamed of.
The real reason behind our down fall Which was not our moral corruption , ethical depravity , xenocentric attitude but our masses whom we want to curb in same old shakles originaly designed by our former rulers.
Why is Baira culture ( Servant or waiter Culture) In our acadamies. The same old paraphernalia of brown sahab The traditions which are so shallow so superficial that they have lost even a vestige of rationality are still taught to us in cirriculum
oriental (Thursday, March 04, 2010), Perhar (Thursday, March 04, 2010)

oriental is on a distinguished road
Hello Sir

You have asked some really thought provoking questions, Sir.and the thing that is surprising is being in CSA under the transformatiory phase from a "common person" to a "superior person".It shows that the common man's instincts are still alive

I would only say that these are the traits of a "Slave nation".We are still mentally slaves and we have not yet developed the habits of a free nation.These immoral traits ,you pointed out ,are the result of the slavery we suffered in the past.we not only lost our prestige and freedom but the exalted and lofty moral and ethical values of humanity.Although we got the physical independence but could not get those dignified values back........It would take time to come out of this abyss...lets pray for the salvation because at the moment the only thing we can do it is to pray...

Regards

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up I agree

AssalamOAllaikum. What's up?
I completely agree with you. You've tried to highlight our nation's Achilles's heel. And I also agree with the other brother who has posted reply to your discussion topic that the questions you have posed in your text were truely thought provocative. All the best for future posts. It is great to find such a valuable post by you. Remember me in your prayers.
Take care

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

@Frankenstein of css
slam sir... thanks for such a thought provoking post. u hv rightly said that we after studying a few books consider ourselves as Socrates and the others seem duffer and illiterate. but i 've seen many people who r so-called educated but worst than the uneducated... the thing to worry is that our institutes r creating machines not the human beings. we have forgotten the objective of our birth... the main cause of our downfall is nothing but the negligence of the works of our ancestors....
Iqbal has rightly said
THY TO ABAA WO TUMHARY HI MAGAR TUM KYA HO
HATH PY HATH DHARAY MUNTAZIR'E FARDAA HO???

Allah bless Pakistan
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

I 100% agree with frankstine but it is really very easy to criticize the system than to take an initiative to change it.every1 says tht he will change the system when he gets the power bt forgets as soon as one gets it .Now u have got the power so instead of criticizing the systm put ur effort to make it better .Prayers alone cant change the destiny of a nation.Hope,positive attitude n determination make the difference.so if we get an oppurtunity,we should avail it to initiate the much needed change.
Old Friday, March 05, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Future is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to all

AOA

We are taught 'what is wrong and what is right' and we do not practice it. We are taught 'Dont tell a lie' and we practice how to tell a lie. We are taught to give rights to others and offer our duties and we practice to get our and others rights.

Our society needs pratical training which is not possible by current system in our homes, mohallas, schools, colleges, universities, offices and other public places.

I take "Cleaniless" to express my views further.

We all are taught to clean our homes, schools, etc. throughout our whole studies but no training. At homes it is a duty of mother/sister, sweeper/maid and at school/colleges/universities/offices are paid employees. We can't understand what is cleaniless. We have to go through this process if want to learn what is cleaniless. And this system is nowhere in our country. We feel ashame if we wash which we make dirty. Because we have servents at home, school, colleges, offices in shape of sweepers.

We are lacking practice in every fields of our life. It should be our duty to clean our streets once a week or so. Then we are able to not make it dirty.

Alas! We are away from the way of our beloved Prophet.

Rajai is on a distinguished road

i agree with frankstine.............
but what to do in a country where people are in dire need of money everytime............
so the system demands from us to read a few books and start searching a job to earn for our family..........
our parents discourage us to read extra books because they think it will waste our time and we will not be able to get good marks.........and low marks means no job..........
sir i think HEC should take gambol steps to change the education system..........
there was a time when muslims were on top and were followed by every other nation in every aspect of life but now they are way ahead of us.........
the only reason i could understand is that we are ignoring the lessons of islam.......
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Future is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to allFuture is a name known to all

One suggestion which is hard to implement.

Termination of Privatization in following fields.

1. Education
2. Health
3. Transportation

1. If the chilldern of all the politician/officers/armed forces will get education in Govt. School System, they will surely make good educational policies and will also implement for the sake of their generation.

2. If all of above get treatment in Govt. Hospitals, our health system will be good enough.

3. If all officers use public transporation, they will make it good for their own interest.

Main Root of all evils is discrimination in every field of a Pakistani's Life.

Why Armed Forces have separate Health/Education/Residence systems ? Why are GOR I, II, III and so on. Are they super human ? Yes and remaining are like insects, in Pakistan only. Insects have no right to drink clear water, to eat pure food, to inhale oxygen.
Old Saturday, March 06, 2010

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
i agree with frankstine.............
but what to do in a country where people are in dire need of money everytime............
so the system demands from us to read a few books and start searching a job to earn for our family..........
our parents discourage us to read extra books because they think it will waste our time and we will not be able to get good marks.........and low marks means no job..........
sir i think HEC should take gambol steps to change the education system..........
there was a time when muslims were on top and were followed by every other nation in every aspect of life but now they are way ahead of us.........
the only reason i could understand is that we are ignoring the lessons of islam.......
agreed... but a question arises in mind that Who will change the system??? the need of tym is that we should not wait for anyone to change the system instead we should strive to change it. its the responsibility of youth to introduce a new system by their devotion, honesty and concern towards the betterment of our beloved Pakistan. it will take tym but it will be changed one day.... InshAllah.
one more thing.... we have to change the mind set of our parents by getting good marks even if we read extra books. books r very important and to me.... the major cause of our moral downfall is the negligence of books. the young generation likes to sit on computer for hours but they cant read a book even in a month... priorities have been changed.
be Pakistani
love Pakistan
Old Saturday, March 06, 2010

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
agreed... but a question arises in mind that Who will change the system??? the need of tym is that we should not wait for anyone to change the system instead we should strive to change it. its the responsibility of youth to introduce a new system by their devotion, honesty and concern towards the betterment of our beloved Pakistan. it will take tym but it will be changed one day.... InshAllah.
one more thing.... we have to change the mind set of our parents by getting good marks even if we read extra books. books r very important and to me.... the major cause of our moral downfall is the negligence of books. the young generation likes to sit on computer for hours but they cant read a book even in a month... priorities have been changed.
be Pakistani
love Pakistan
i see eye to with you jiashah i would add one thing that v hav to believe in self-assessment, self-accountability.. v r responsible for all destruction, bad system, corruption, slavery, injustice, illiteracy, unemployment and poverty as shakespear has said "that now the world is getting world worst not because of bad peoples but because silence of good peoples"

every individual should think collectively.. for all peoples

iqbal says
Fard qaaem hai rabt-e millat se tanha kuch nahi... moj hai darya mein,, berun-e- dariya kuch nahi..