Friday, April 26, 2024
12:18 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 13, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

i think no one wants to destabilize Pakistan
india has its need of peace pipeline and other issues
us pressure now reduced to do more
us wants respectful exit from here ,with bases in afghanistan
china needs pakistan for central asian and middle east oil resources
last year and now america is coperating with Pakistan
india has been brought to dialogue table
gwadar prt and balochistan issue is settling
but leadership that is one thing that we don't have

Pakistan ke liye laro na k is se
is k liye kam karo
look at the present condition condition in international affairs are improving
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

fidamah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post

is k liye kam karo

Dear you have presented very gloomy picture of our conditions but reality is different in most of our assumptions. Except China all your assumptions are reverse.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

i told facts not assumptions
these are facts. india is going towards industrial development and needs energy sources. Us is building and strengthening bases( fact)and looking for a safe and respectful exit
its not gloomy picture that i showed
these are issue we have to face or overcome one way or the other
where it looked gloomy
Pakistan has great potential and Inshallah in future we will be an important power in the region
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

fidamah will become famous soon enough

India is our enemy from inception. Never take it easy. Stable Pakistan is its failure.

America wants route via Pakistan. So broken Pakistan is its solution. Exit from Afghanistan doesn't mean that America wants stablised region. You need to understand the double standards of America.

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Post Awareness and honesty@@

if pakistani nation is aware and honest then no one in this world can destabilize our country,
Old Sunday, March 14, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Well the main problem with us is that we dont see our own wrong doings.We

love to put the blame of our problems on others.Have we ever seen a hindu

or a jew doing suicide bombings in pakistan.All the suicide bombers n terrorists are muslims n pakistanis.Others just exploit our weaknesses.It has become our habit to put all the blame either on US or India as we(pakistanis) have done
nothing wrong.The enemy lies within us n we just have to recognise him.

Well the fact is that a stable Pakistanis in the interest of all the regional

players including India.

In order to stablize Pakistan,first n foremost thing is to combat terrorism not half heartedly as our army is doing.

If our army does not interfere in politics n focuses entirely on eleminating terrorism.n if our politicians start thinking of people n this democratic process continues then we can say that the future of Pakistan is quite hopeful.and we should never stop hoping.

"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
The Following User Says Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
i don't agree with jiashah because its not enough to think positively.
we should workhard to save our country.....
i think if situation will remain the same, pakistan will be under american control just like afghanistan and Iraq....
history tells that thinkers revolutionized the world... if u cant' think u cant work... so by saying that think positive was all about the future of Pakistan which is definitely bright. and being positive our work will make the future of our country... otherwise "kaam to wo b krtay hn jo economy ko destabilize krtay hn" but they are not positive. i think u got what i said RAJAI....

xavier is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post

is k liye kam karo
Dear you said in your comments that no one wants to destabilize Pakistan, I think you have a wrong assumption India, US and Israel they are busy conspiracies against Pakistan, a short story which will clarify the whole thing,
Pakistan is suffering from the problem of Suicide attacks in its major cities,
Do you think all of them belong to Wazirstan, Dir and Khyber agency i think your reply must be NO, because your enemy has knowledge of your internal condition so they take benefit from it(here i am indicating RAW, KHAD, MOSAD, CIA and Blackwater).
Although China and Pakistan have good relations, but China has its own interests, like China spent too much on Gawadar port, don't you think that China sees its material benefits.
And, You have also commented that Internal conditions are improving,,,, on what basis you have commented this,,,,,, Would you like to explain this statement of yours.
Although, this government has done a good job in resolving Balochistan issue but once again this is not enough, because it is only verbal not pratical.
Your comments and criticism are welcomed

-----------------

Dear..... I read your international as internal so i swallow back my "internal situation" statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba sattar View Post
Well the main problem with us is that we dont see our own wrong doings.We

love to put the blame of our problems on others.Have we ever seen a hindu

or a jew doing suicide bombings in pakistan.All the suicide bombers n terrorists are muslims n pakistanis.Others just exploit our weaknesses.It has become our habit to put all the blame either on US or India as we(pakistanis) have done
nothing wrong.The enemy lies within us n we just have to recognise him.

Well the fact is that a stable Pakistanis in the interest of all the regional

players including India.

In order to stablize Pakistan,first n foremost thing is to combat terrorism not half heartedly as our army is doing.

If our army does not interfere in politics n focuses entirely on eleminating terrorism.n if our politicians start thinking of people n this democratic process continues then we can say that the future of Pakistan is quite hopeful.and we should never stop hoping.

"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
You have commented that Hindu is not a suicide bomber or a terrorist, I think you didn't see news regarding four indian raw agents who were killed by Tribal heads in Bunir, RAW's agents are muslims or Hindu???? and many of them come from Bunir or Dir or Agencies to cities like Lahore, Khi and ISL for suicide attacks. I am not denying, although muslims are also a part of terrorist activities but our neighboring countries are also a part of it. Haven't you seen that from Gunjrawala two RAW agents were arrested by POLICE, DIG commented on the issue that they have suicide jackets and ISL map, and they were going for an activity in Capital city.
And i like your comments about our internal affairs, we have to do alot to improve our internal because if we are united and strong internally than no one can destabilize Pakistan
Your comments and criticism are welcomed

Last edited by Princess Royal; Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: posts merged
The Following User Says Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post:
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

We should not live in fools paradise, we must acknowledge our weaknesses and potential threats. We must realize our negative sides and should act promptly lest we cry over split milk. Optimism albeit over optimism and metaphoric assumptions will lead us to ashes. Same is the case with our young generation and with our policy makers. They have become short sighted and are perceiving things like ostrich.
The Following User Says Thank You to irshadsod For This Useful Post:

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default It is impossible

It is impossible to make any logical prediction about the future of
our country,we can make prediction on the base of our present conditions
and past learning's.
From day of our independence an approach appears which is still with us which is that we will become the failure state of future,but what happen we completes our 62 years journey with many achievements.
we payed for many things but we remain in progress instead of worst time. so may be in near future any revolution evoked and things can become more better then our present.
Hopes wishes ,dreams are necessary for life if we don't dream about good future then definitely we will not make any good.
And another thing is that future depends on the present , and we are the present if we think that we will be doomed then may be we cannot make the right choices for the betterment of our country ,and if we want a good future then definitely our approach will be different so it will be a better decision that we remove our errors and make correction in our present for our better future.
And i think we change our question form "what will be the future of us "then "what should we do for making our future good"???