Wednesday, April 24, 2024
02:41 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, March 12, 2010

FarQaLeeT is on a distinguished road
Default where do u see pakistan in future ?

Today my question to all members of this forum is where do you see pakistan in future ? tell me your ideas....

i request everyone to participate in answering this question....
Old Friday, March 12, 2010
38th CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 137

irshadsod is on a distinguished road

Karachi+Gawadar+Balochistan+Afghanistan+CARs under the control of America and other western countries.

Punjab controlled by India.

NWFP independent.

Areas to be handled by international peacekeepers.
The Following User Says Thank You to irshadsod For This Useful Post:
Old Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

be positive , think positively... i definitely see a bright future of pakistan (inshaallah). ZULM PHIR ZULM HAI BRHTA HAI TO MIT JATA HAI.... the greates SUPER POWER is ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY.... just keep faith in him.

Rajai is on a distinguished road

i don't agree with jiashah because its not enough to think positively.
we should workhard to save our country.....
i think if situation will remain the same, pakistan will be under american control just like afghanistan and Iraq....

hotangeleyes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiashah View Post
be positive , think positively... i definitely see a bright future of pakistan (inshaallah). ZULM PHIR ZULM HAI BRHTA HAI TO MIT JATA HAI.... the greates SUPER POWER is ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY.... just keep faith in him.

its good to be positive about your country.
i see Pakistan crushed by the economic problems like indonesia is facing today due to the heavy loans by IMF and WB.
IL recommend this book "CONFESSION OF AN ECONOMIC HITMAN".
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Pakistan is in a situation of DO or DIE at this point of history !
kill the forces that want to destroy the Pakistan or otherwise they will destroy our homeland. I have full faith in the people of pakistan (not in the rulers), and they will emerge victorious at the end.
I remember that scene when lahori boys were running towards Wahga Border on the morning of 6th september, 1965 with wooden sticks in their hand, the children of these boys are again ready today, in case any evil force has bad eye on our homeland.
PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD !
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sociologist PU For This Useful Post:
fidamah (Saturday, March 13, 2010)

Rajai is on a distinguished road

i did not mean to stop thinking dear..........
i wanted to say that we should work work and work for our country.......

Nek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the roughNek Muhammad is a jewel in the rough
Post Prayer!!

just pray for better future,, INSHALLAH every thing will be alright...

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

AssalamOAllaikum. To me, it's time now that we know our potential and foil evil intentions of those who want to destabilize and disunite Pakistan. No revolutionist will come from outside to resolve our problems, but the people of Pakistan themselves. There's a Quranic verse that says that ALLAH never changes the condition of a nation unless it wants to change itself. So, we must take on the mantle of our actual responsibility NOW or else you very well understand where the present crises are signalling to lead us to... May ALLAH keep my country in safe custody. AAMEEN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azeegum For This Useful Post:
Noor_2009 (Saturday, March 13, 2010)
38th CTP (CTG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit  579

fidamah will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
I remember that scene when lahori boys were running towards Wahga Border on the morning of 6th september, 1965 with wooden sticks in their hand, the children of these boys are again ready today, in case any evil force has bad eye on our homeland.
PAKISTAN ZINDA BAD !
Great Sociologist great.
The Following User Says Thank You to fidamah For This Useful Post: