Wednesday, April 24, 2024
01:43 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really niceFading Glimpse is just really nice

agreed... but don't u think that in pakistan it is very hard to get justice??? here, law never ensures justice. dsp did wrong, everyone knows and he 'll have to face the music... everyone will say that he should be punished but no one will say that the corrupt officers must also be taken into account, we all know that POLICE DEPARTMENT is the most corrupt department in pksitan but we will not take steps to inquire the facts. in a country where people are punished for nothing, they are not promoted as per their capability and service, things like these happen and will always happen until some "maseeha" comes and changes the system and the mind set of people. i don't know why we keep silence.....
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 10785

amk426 is on a distinguished road
Default some facts

In my opinion the Dsp did wrong in the light of law. but the system is currpt that somebody has to take initiative which would otherwise not be possible within the limits of law. i want to say something about police department internal management issue
1- Police have three induction systems which are of and violated by different government. constable, asi and asp. This system has created great confusion . In my opinion it should be reduced to 2 type intakes ie either constable and asp or constable and asi only
2- psp officers are responsible for the corruption in police in two ways. (a) Direct corruption taking money from sho's and investigation officers which very very rare (b) mismanagement and engulfing of funds which is very common and nobody minds it as the police stations are running at self finance scheme
3-psp officer have ultimate power right from the British rules ie they can demote anybody,forfeiture of service , censure and things like that but as they are in supervisory cadre they always escape by shifting the responsibility to there juniors
4-Mostly the psp officer don't own there orders and at later stage they just deny their involvement
5-it is my suggestion that all the asps should work at least for one year as sho so that they can be familiar with the actual practices going on at police station and how they are working and up to what extant they helpless and up to what extant they are ding atrocities .
6-The promotion system is very slow for the ranker as compare to psp officers , there should be some balance b/w this system
7-The intake for the psp is regular at annual basis where as the intake of asi is abrupt for example in Punjab asi's were take in 1993,2003,2008,2009. etc there is no regular pattern
8-Police don't have any investigation budget. Mostly the diesel of the police mobile is by donation of some powerful person of the area
9-Pa and readers of the psp officers are all corrupt and take bribes from withing the police to put the file in front of the officer otherwise the file remain pending for months and months
10- the wireless staff ,used to take bribe from all the mobiles vehicles patrolling in the area in order the pass the message that all the officers are doing patrolling smoothly and efficiently and those who don't not cooperative with them are reported to psp officers for treatment
11- the judicial system where the investigation officers are to go daily is itself i bunch of corruption where the reader s of the judges are obvious
12-There should be decentralization of powers .
13- Automation of the department would help. ie the computerized FIR.
14 -Psp officers should not pressures e the filed staff to reduce the crime rate rather every crime should be allowed to be registered
15-The performance of the filed staff should not be monitors with reference to the crime registered rather by rate of detection of crimes
16-the field staff should also be give time scale per motion
17-There is massive corruption in the UN mission of police .Impartial third part exam system should be introduce for the selection for the UN mission like ielts for English and some third party for driving tests . mostly the pa and reader ,operators of the psp officer used to be recommended for UN mission in police .
The Following User Says Thank You to amk426 For This Useful Post:
rose_pak (Saturday, March 27, 2010)

goshi is on a distinguished road

A.A.i do not agree with some openions given by our forum members that mr.imran babur is a corrupt police officer.....He is a very capable person....what he does.....it does'nt mean that he should be punished...i personaly met mr.babur as he is doing ph.d in english from our university..........plz analyze the real facts and figures about corruption and then comment