Friday, March 29, 2024
12:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rajai is on a distinguished road
Post Action taken by DSP Imran Baber against corrupt officers

What do you think will be the result of the action taken by Imran Baber against corrupt officers?
I think the nation should appreciate his courage and should co-operate with him against corruption.......

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajai View Post
What do you think will be the result of the action taken by Imran Baber against corrupt officers?
I think the nation should appreciate his courage and should co-operate with him against corruption.......
He him self is a corrupt person ........ in past more than 7 cases have been registered against him .... he is just using media to publicize the matter. On the other hand he has violated the set departmental rules and norms. Not every senior police officer is corrupt he should have talked with his superiors rather giving media interviews.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaheer baloch For This Useful Post:
Rajai (Thursday, March 18, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

I think such DSP's should be shown the door who can't obey the orders of their seniors. How can a DSP issue statements against his seniors? The bureaucracy is doing a great job. Perhaps Mr. Imran Baber does not know what it takes to become an SP. Had he known a little bit about the pains undergone by his seniors, he would not have created this whole mess. I think he should be summarily dismissed from the department. If DSP's are going to tell SP's what is right or wrong then there is no need of Senior cadres in police, SHO's and DSP's should do all the required job.

The DSP must be dismissed immediately. Such indiscipline is untolerable. How dare he challenge the PSP cadre? If he was such an honest person then what he has been doing in police for so long. He should better sell fruit in the market and earn a living.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, March 19, 2010 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following User Says Thank You to shallowwater For This Useful Post:
Old Thursday, March 18, 2010

zaheer baloch will become famous soon enough

I don't believe that DSP Imran Babar is such a big figure that even Higher slot of Punjab Police is involved in a conspiracy against him. And his past speaks loud.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaheer baloch For This Useful Post:

ok let us suppose that he is a corrupt officer then shouldn't we take his action as an opportunity to fight against corruption in police deptt?
it has been always a problem how to start the proceedings against the big fish of police deptt, who are supported by political class. i think he has given us a start and now it is our responsibility to force the Govt. to take gambol steps against corruption and the officers involved in it.......

Dazzling Eyes is on a distinguished road
Question Corruption in Police Department

Imran Babar just unfolded an ongoing practice in police department. It is very common and usually DSP & SHO always abide by the instruction given by their high-ups. PSPs are also reponsible for corruption and minsmanagement in police deptt. There should be an to the all kind of corruption whether by Rankers or PSPs (Juniors are not always corrupt). If proper inquiry and accountability is done then mostly officers of police both PSP and Ranker would be exposed. Wait for the time!
34th Commons
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: selected n css 2005,pakistan merit #70,NWFP 7Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

aamerkhattak will become famous soon enough
Smile should be punished!

the above mentioned DSP should be punished as per law.He is not authorised to issue media statements nor he should do such dramas.

its againsts Govt service rules.its just go get media attention.

thnx

Aamer khattak

naeem iqbal cheema is on a distinguished road
Default wrong channel he uses!

Mr. Babar has violated the Departmental Code of Conduct! he will have to face the music now!
If there was any reservation, he should have contacted the superior bosses. Instead, he opted for some cheap publicity! And why did he mention that he and President Zardari used to share a cigarette while travelling from PIMS to Attock jail.
Civil servants are not supposed to use such channels to redress their grievances. Mr. babar should be given an exemplary punishment.
Old Friday, March 19, 2010

ok i agree with you people that he has violated a rule and he should be punished.
but what to do with the names he exposed?
Old Friday, March 19, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum,

Let me have my share over here.
According to the "Police Rules", none has the authority to advertise the Secrets of department, else face the music.
This so-Called brave DSP has violated the rules, let me tell you people, he has been dismissed from service thrice.
He was heired as an Inspector (B-14), after a long tenure the Police department gave him promotion not of his great efforts rather by the seniority list.
The person, whom he incriminates, is known to me Personally" SP ZEESHAN ASGHAR". I know him, he is a brave Man, he does not resemble the rankers.
Such cases occur, but it is the not the way to call the names of people in front of media.

Regards