Friday, April 26, 2024
03:52 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 29, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
Nice said Ms.Saleeqa Batool i read your all posts and replies they were true and It looked that Crown Prince was defending the General Pervez Mushraff and Crown Prince quoted that Mushraf purchased the flat with the help of his son and friend if that was then Either Crown Prince is true or Media is false.
According to International Surveying Agencies Mushraf is the richest Rtd Army General of Pakistan Army.
What about Mr.Asif Ali Zardari having wealth of 1.8 billion dollars. One of the richest head of states. I defend not people rather system of govt. Moreover, the words of Media are not final.
Old Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Kaxhif is on a distinguished road

Point is, compare the years 1999 to 2008 with current years. You will see a major difference. If the education system is not good enough, then is it the fault of common people? Improvements are needed in our system and improvements can only occur when we have a proper elected government. Anyone who wins the elections has the right to complete its term weather it is popular or not. Answer this question, What happens to other institutions when a dictator is ruling? During dictatorship, all the heads of institutions of Pakistan work as personal servants for the dictator. How can we improve the system when all institutions work only to extend the duration of dictatorship?
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
What about Mr.Asif Ali Zardari having wealth of 1.8 billion dollars. One of the richest head of states. I defend not people rather system of govt. Moreover, the words of Media are not final.
Dear if we are here to differbiate or to compare Mr.Zardari and Mr.Mushraff then this will be the waste of time, who denies that Zardari has 1.8 billion.\
Please if you think that I am form Sindh so i will defend Mr.Zardari then you are wrong sir. I am not blind, deaf and dumb, i can see and watch each and every blasphemy although i dont have too much strenght to talk against the system.
The politicians have always air-ticket to run from the country when Establishment play their cards, so please don't think that Mushraff is loyal to the country, at that time he has own interest(s), don't you know how much dollars did he get from Americans after the 9/11
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
Dear if we are here to differntiate or to compare Mr.Zardari and Mr.Mushraff then this will be the waste of time, who denies that Zardari has 1.8 billion.\
Please if you think that I am form Sindh so i will defend Mr.Zardari then you are wrong sir. I am not blind, deaf and dumb, i can see and watch each and every blasphemy although i dont have too much strenght to talk against the system.
The politicians have always air-ticket to run from the country when Establishment play their cards, so please don't think that Mushraff is loyal to the country, at that time he has own interest(s), don't you know how much dollars did he get from Americans after the 9/11 and haven't you seen how Zardari settled his industries in Shenghai(China)