Thursday, April 18, 2024
09:38 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, March 29, 2010

Saad Khan will become famous soon enough
A true Muslim can never be a terrorist.Yes we must accept this fact that
some of our people indulge in terrorist activities and unfortunately they are
Muslims but it does not mean that they are doing this because Islam orders
them to do so. They are doing this for some other reasons.And because of
their activities Islam is getting notorious.
But the attitude of west is also to be blamed because it they who always
try to associate Islam with terror.Our question is why.
Every time there is shooting at their schools or shoping malls they say the
person was mentally unstable but when the same unstable Muslim person
does that kind of activity thay began to speculate whether he had any
association with terrorist organization and label him as Islamic fundamentalist
or Islamic terrorist.
Islam is the most misunderstood religion in the world now and i think now
it is high time that we should try to explain to the world that our religion
is about peace,harmony,brotherhood,love and respect and has nothing
to do with fundamentalism and extremism.
May God help us to show to the world the true message of Islam.
Allah o Akbar.
Noor_2009 (Friday, April 02, 2010)
Old Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Noor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the rough
Default @sg_css

ys i agree with u..............
Old Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no 6141. CE 2011 - Roll no 1073PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 98

Emotions will become famous soon enough

You are right. It must be the part of our foreign policy to boost our image infront of the international community that we "Muslim" are not terrorists and that it is the agenda of some vested groups who want to demoralise us and using their tactics in the name of Islam. No doubt, Islam is a religion of peace and harmony and it does not allow anybody to spread blood.
Holy Quran says:
"Jis ne aik insan ki jan bachae uss ne pori kainat ki jan bachae."

Here the word "insan" is used not any muslim, jew, hindu or christian. Islam is a universal religion and its teachings are universal and not for a certain group.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emotions For This Useful Post:

Antalpur is on a distinguished road

What matter is that, its their conspiracy against islam and we muslims.
39th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2010 - Merit 222

floydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to allfloydian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emotions View Post
Holy Quran says:
"Jis ne aik insan ki jan bachae uss ne pori kainat ki jan bachae."

Here the word "insan" is used not any muslim, jew, hindu or christian. Islam is a universal religion and its teachings are universal and not for a certain group.
I totally agree with you. Very good observation.

cheers,
floydian

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

AssalamOAlaikum. How's it going with you all? I like this discussion.
Yes, I'm obviously on your side in my opinion about whether the name Muslim should be labelled with a terrorist or not. This is actually a propaganda instigated by the West to defame Islam which they have completely failed in...
To me, Islam is a universal religion and it has to spread to every part of the world, because of its universality. In fact we need Islam in our life, not vice versa.
The more the confederates try to suppress Islam, the more powerfully it springs out and spreads far and wide. Now, the question arises as why the West would like to defame Islam... Now, let's just try to broadly understand it here...
You see, today the fastest growing religion in Europe is Islam; the fastest growing religion in America is Islam; the fastest growing religion in the West is Islam; the fastest growing religion across the globe is Islam. The world, esp the West experiences the collapse of their systems (i e capitalism) and the rise of Islam today. This thing has led them to play up a theme to defame Islam and Pakistan so that the world does not turn to Islam anyhow.
The whole world on the other hand must realize that Islam should be not be judged as what a handful of Muslims do, but what the religion itself teaches matters most. The terrorist elements amongst our Muslim community do not represent Islam as a religion promoting terrorism. Instead, it discourages every kind of individual action which can have repercussions for the whole society. It is clear in Islam that killing of a human is as if killing the whole of humanity.
To me, there's no Muslim Taliban group fighting for the cause of Islam - it's a puppet institution of the US itself. The West blaming the Muslims to be terrorist is itself the biggest terrorist. The secret is open now.

Kill me and call it
"A Mistake"

Imprison me and call it
"Security Measure"

Exile my people and masses and call it
"Progress"

Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as terrorist and call it
"Developement"

But listen, I am MUSLIM
and will remain MUSLIM forever..
And Remember..
"Every fall has a rise"
And when MUSLIMS rise, everything will fall..

Proud to be a MUSLIM..!
I am Muslim and i am not a terrorist..

Last edited by Princess Royal; Wednesday, March 31, 2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: posts merged
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Asslamulaikum,

After reading more than 15 replies to this post, entitled as " Should the term Muslim be used for terrorist Taliban and Al-Qaidah"?, i didn't see negation, neither refusal to poster's wordings.
None has revealed the truth, nor has any one objected or condemned the title of this thread...!!!
What is terrorism? Who is behind it? We merely and blindly follow the Violence promoting media..! Which entitles the real Muslims, as Terrorists!! Black water and the pagans are roaming through out the country, have you ever seen this GEO,BBC,AAJ,Duniya tv etc ever showing their videos? No, because we are bathed in the water of enlightened moderation, because we are the Front ally of jews and christians, because we taste the sweet dollars, Who should take the cognizance?
To the extent one of my brothers has used the words"None is fighting for the sake of Islam, all are American puppets"...!! Please if you don't have right vision, Why do you want others to follow your blind vision,and astray them from the right track?

To be continued.............!!!!
Regards
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

@ Silent_spectator. In response to your message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Spectator View Post
To the extent one of my brothers has used the words"None is fighting for the sake of Islam, all are American puppets"...!! Please if you don't have right vision, Why do you want others to follow your blind vision,and astray them from the right track?

AssalamOAlaikum. I hope you’ll be good both physically and mentally!
Perhaps I failed to communicate myself properly OR you have actually got me wrong in my last post. But something really went wrong that made you address me in strict words.
But again, it’s down to me to justify my arguments and remove your misunderstanding about my line you have objected to…
Well, I’m not in fact trying to lay anyone astray. If you read my post thoroughly and try to enter into mental communion with me, you will realize as what I mean by that line. What I mean by the line is, that any Muslim involving in un-Islamic acts, esp terrorism seizes to be a Muslim for all good reasons. Our Holy Prophet (SAW) once said
“He who does not hurt, practically or orally, their fellow Muslims is a Muslim indeed.”
In the light of this Hadith, no Muslim can cause terrorism, and the moment they do, they seize to be Muslim. In more strict sense of words, they deserve no to be called Muslim. On the face of it, what I understand of the problem of terrorism in Pakistan or any other part of the world is a conspiracy hatched wisely to disintergrate Pakistan and defames Islam in general. According to Ross Child, the brain behind the evil system, the whole system given by the West prevailing all over the world today, is built with the powerful support of two people (ie Lawyer and Journalist). Both speak massive lies at their best. The former writes international agreements for them and the later remains active in spreading propaganda against Islam. Since the media is in control of the West, it becomes easiest for them to spread disinformation against Islam hence defames. Now you can very easily understand that the issue of Muslims labelled as terrorists is nothing but an effort to defame Islam and disunite Pakistan. So, terrorism is not the monopoly of Muslims.
The US, directly or indirectly, is using a handful of Muslims living in Pakistan who suffer injustice, inequality or isolation, to stand against the state on the one hand , and playing up a theme to declare Pakistan as terrorist state and Muslims abiding here as terrorists, on the other. They are only an angry, isolated, deprived class of the people who are being misused for the same purpose. The network they actually belong to is not of a Muslim Taliban but a terrorist network under the garb of Muslim Taliban working for anti-Islamic and anti-Pakistan forces. If it is not the US then where do they get trainings from, have weapons, destructive material, suicide jackets from…?
No Muslim can do it....
According to a Quranic verse “The Christian and jews will never like to own or accept you unless you turn like them in nature”. I hope there’s no misunderstanding about my last post now… Thanks for making a critical analysis of my last post.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, April 01, 2010 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Quote
Old Friday, April 02, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

aoa all i hope u r doing fine
we all agree w/ the idea,n there can't be any differences over the issue w/h is being discussed u/ this thread BUT is our disagreement,w/ what the world is calling us,enough?aren't we speaking a half truth here?.....yes they are wrong in calling us that which we are not,or at least,we all are not.who is Muslim n who not,the judgement lies w/ Allah(for we've seen w/ our own eyes that most of the suicide bombers were innocent,brainwashed children)what we should be doing is practising our religion n stop blaming others for our notoriety.they call us ruthless,aren't we not in burying our daughters alive?they call us ignorant,is it wrong?they call us fanatics,haven't we really become that?Faith,wisdom n action were Islam's basis,we are following superstitions,blind faith n living immoral lives.we were supposed to be the savers n helpers(surah Imra an 110) but its the other nations,UnO, etc. who reach for help in every kind of crisis...STILL WHEN THEY CALL US TERRORISTS ,YES WE SHOULD DISAGREE BUT WE NEED MORE THAN WORD,N JUST DISAGREEMENTS.we'll have to change,rather live a life of a Muslim before claiming the status of a Muslim....n last but not the least by expelling them from the definition of a Muslim,we are still choosing the meanest n easiest way of evading responsibilty.ENJOIN GOOD N FORBID EVIL(umr bil maruf nahi anilmunkir)is a strong tenet of Islam,n our job is winning as many hearts n minds back as we can.drawing lines wont help.....
Old Friday, April 02, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Default i favour ur point of view

surely,taliban and other extremist organisations like jinad ullah,they are simply destroying the real identity of muslims and islam..they should not be called muslims.we must condemn them strongly.they are killing the muslims on the name of sunnia shia wahabi etc.these people must be punished
The Following User Says Thank You to drvalentino For This Useful Post: