Saturday, April 20, 2024
12:00 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, April 02, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

im also agree with you,the term Muslim should not be used for terrorists..but Muslims should also think&act like responsible citizens of any state...i read a news that a Muslim bus driver in UK,stopped the bus during duty hours,and offered Zuhr prayer after locking the doors of the bus..whereas he could offer prayer after performing his duty...why we are making Islam as a diificult religion to other socities..?we Muslim are though not terrorists,yet we are most irresponsible Ummah...im sorry to say but its a fact...
Noor_2009 (Friday, April 02, 2010)
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

@Maha Khan

Most probably the bus driver might have no time to offer the prayer after performing duty. You should no there is no exemption for prayer except in rare cases and the case of the driver can’t be included in the rare case.

We follow Islam for ourselves not for others rather we should not hurt others but it doesn’t mean to abandon the Duties/Faraiz of Islam for the convenience of others. Linking prayer with the topic terrorism is a great blunder from the part of a Muslim.

economist_csp is on a distinguished road
Default good efforts

We all should back the idea initiated by NOOR.
i would rather add one thing no religion on earth has permitted the killing acts of humanity how can ISLAM ( DEEN) can teach or allow muslims to take part in such cruel acts.
DR zakir's defition of terrorist is the answer to all those westerners who balme Islam to be the propagator of terrorism...
moreover, would west mention any muslim country occupied the territory of another nation.... what is going on in KAHSMIR? Palestine??? what had happened in East timor??? where were the international Institutions??????

hope we all support true spirit of Islam and moderate version of Islam.
regards
The Following User Says Thank You to economist_csp For This Useful Post:
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 1127

shallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to allshallowwater is a name known to all

@ Noor.

I totally agree with your idea. Actually the terrorists have no religion, they are mercyless killers. Those who kill innocent men, women and children in mosques cannot be called muslims. The terrorists are trying to bring muslim world into conflict with the rest of world. Islam is a religion of peace and compassion, it despises terrorism.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
@Maha Khan

Most probably the bus driver might have no time to offer the prayer after performing duty. You should no there is no exemption for prayer except in rare cases and the case of the driver can’t be included in the rare case.

We follow Islam for ourselves not for others rather we should not hurt others but it doesn’t mean to abandon the Duties/Faraiz of Islam for the convenience of others. Linking prayer with the topic terrorism is a great blunder from the part of a Muslim.
NO,it was mentioned in the news that he could perfrom Namaz after duty hours,,,we must have the courage to accept out mistakes...
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
NO,it was mentioned in the news that he could perfrom Namaz after duty hours,,,we must have the courage to accept out mistakes...

Media distorted the image of Islam – it is not a mistake to perform religious duties. After duty hours time for Namaz could have expired.
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

ummm....for quite some time i have been avoiding this particular post as it is a bit touchy...but i have been going through it for quite somewhile now...mashallah many people have expressed their own opinions...they are respected...now i shall place mine and hopefully they are not offensive:

1- as far as the question goes: can we call terrorists (according to the post Taliban and Al-Qaeda) Muslims? ...the answer is a straight forward yes...a Muslim can be a terrorist, just the way he can be a rapist, a musician, a nimazi perhaiz gar...so why can't he be a terrorist...similarly there are hindu terrorists, christian terrorists and so on....if the question is put another way round, for example, are Muslims terrorists? then the answer would be a big NO!...there is a difference between the two questions and we should understand it before we give our verdict on something like this...

now the debate would be who is a Muslim? well technically whosoever recites the Kalimah by heart and soul is liable to be part of the Muslim fraternity...so yes a Terrorist can be a Muslim..

Now i come to the second part of the question:

2- Is Al-Qaeda and Taliban really bad? or are we being misled by the international and national media. i would be amazed to find a single person here who has a personal experience of either Taliban or Al-Qaeda...by all standards, and Islamic too, we should only pass on news after we have verified them...its like forwarding all those texts via cell fones calling you to forward a certain hadees that you never care to look in a hadis book...i would rather recommend that you definitely should watch Zakir Naik's lecture about this whole Talibanization issue...and especially after that famous flogging video of Swat girl has been proved a hoax, we should be even more careful.

i am not suggesting whether they are right or wrong. all i intend to work upon is the extent to which we people go before passing on/believing any piece of news that is being fed to us....

3- how many of us ever ask our selves that where does our policy place us? helping "OTHER FORCES" against a Muslim country cannot be termed Islamic by any standards...and please don't start that argument of a dictator being in power during that whole drama and stuff...we are all responsible for everything that happens in our country and stuff...

my whole point over here is not to prove some-one guilty or innocent, nor take sides, nor give a sermon about the cause of Taliban or Al-Qaeda...but at the same time, owing to the fact that i lack adequate Islamic Shariah knowledge and true accounts of the things that are happening around me, i would not like to start a debate which is either too difficult to answer or the Answer is not what we think it may be!

P.S i hope i did not offend anybody...!!!
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

and above all...there was a certain post in this whole series of posts, suggesting that we should promote our moderate views? i mean to me it sounds funny..funny in a sense that in a post where even "WE" donot seem to be acting moderately...why?

"WE ARE LABELLING SOMEBODY AS NOT MUSLIMS, WHO FOR SOME REASONS MAY NOT BE GOOD MUSLIMS"....
Old Sunday, April 04, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no

KAWISH will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
..funny in a sense that in a post where even "WE" donot seem to be acting moderately...why?

"WE ARE LABELLING SOMEBODY AS NOT MUSLIMS, WHO FOR SOME REASONS MAY NOT BE GOOD MUSLIMS"....
im totaly in accord with you.if you go through my post thats exactly what also my point of view is...
Old Sunday, April 04, 2010

Noor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow

i don't think there was some funny thing

its a discussion . in discussion we learn and teach others as well

i was also saying in above post .........
we have to present a moderate view of Islam. We should deny any affiliations with unislamic acts, because tenets of Islam are purely based on sacred intentions.Islam is a religion of peace

n others were also saying this as well