Saturday, April 20, 2024
09:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 04, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noor_2009 View Post
i don't think there was some funny thing

Can you please explain what kind of funny things are there?

Noor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the rough
Default @Crown Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by umarabbas View Post
suggesting that we should promote our moderate views? i mean to me it sounds funny..funny in a sense that in a post where even "WE" donot seem to be acting moderately...why?
i was not saying but some 1 other.............
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

Dear Noor,

when i used the word "funny"...it didn't mean that i thought the posts were funny...it was a sarcastic way of saying a thing...perhaps you misunderstood it...

and one thing more....can you please let our viewers know about the "Moderate version of Islam" and an "Unmoderate version of Islam"....

Noor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the roughNoor_2009 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
we have to present a moderate view of Islam. We should deny any affiliations with unislamic acts, becouse tenets of Islam are purely based on sacred intentions.
Islam is a religion of peace; it does not interferes with other faiths. it is impossible for a practicing Muslim to be a terrorist. our religion states explicitly that killing of one human being amounts to killing to whole humanity.
Government of Pakistan should not engage in dialogue with USA until the later accepts this very principle. Currently statistics show that Pakistan is not top of the list in terror stimulating activities. Therefore, it is only a propaganda which the west is utilizing to malign Islam and particularly Pakistan. In this regard, Pakistan should get confidence of other Islamic countries
Quote:
i don't think there was some funny thing

its a discussion . in discussion we learn and teach others as well

i was also saying in above post .........
we have to present a moderate view of Islam. We should deny any affiliations with unislamic acts, because tenets of Islam are purely based on sacred intentions.Islam is a religion of peace

n others were also saying this as well

1 more thing i am not saying All Taliban are terrorist i am against those organizations who r involve in unlislamic actions as in killing innocent people at the name of Islam n spread wrong ideas. it was just to discourage the propaganda which is being done against Islam

there was a question about this post......... its mean never ma na kisi ko bound kia ha ka woh moja follow kera ma apna view ko share kia tha in ke form of disscuion .....its just a discussion . in discussion we learn rit and wrong and teach others as well
its mean never u should have use "funny" type words there

azeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura aboutazeegum has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Dear forum fellows! I have also participated earlier in this thread by putting forward what I knew about the issue. The whole discussion seems to be going great guns and it has come a long way of greater understanding of whether the term terrorist be used for Muslims or not. I have put in my last post what I had at my disposal- insufficient though. There's a question which oftentimes arises in my mind when it comes to terrorism. I have heard a lot western media propagating as thus:
"All the Muslims are not terrorists, but all the terrorists are Muslims".

How do you see this statement in your perception?
I hope what I hear from you in response will be a precious to my knowledge. Thanks
42nd CTP (PSP)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 62

umarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura aboutumarabbas has a spectacular aura about

@Noor...

don't take everything personal!!! why do you get the perception that anything added here is against you or something....and above all no need to give clarifications...i respect your opinion whatever it may be...n i asked you a question, will you answer that please?

@post above:

"All Muslims are not terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims"

well it is true in many respects....open upon a map, and identify the places where there is an armed struggle these days....whether that be palestine, kashmir, chechnya, somalia etc etc.....so Muslims are being suppressed, and as violence breeds violence, therefore we see that many Muslims are resorting to armed struggle these days...

Secondly, the media in the world is dominated by the Western Media...especially the Jewish lobby in the media....whatever they print, or air the whole world follows that: forexample:we all know about the actor Mel Gibson right...why is he offscreen these days??? because he happened to utter a few anti-semitic words in a on TV...nobody is willing to sign him for movies these days...such is the power of the Jewish lobby in the media especially..!!!

the saddest part is that Muslims media, if there is any such entity, follows the Western media to the letter...whatever the Western Media terms right is right, and whatever it terms wrong is wrong....until and unless we identify our interests, and define the world around us according to our own rules, ideologies etc we will always be termed terrorists at the end of the day..!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to umarabbas For This Useful Post:
azeegum (Sunday, April 04, 2010)
42nd CTP (PSP)

@Noor..

mey nay tou pehli hi keh dia hay k "Funny" ka word mey nay TANZ k tor pur istimaal kia hay...mujhey umeed hay k iss daffa clear ho jayay ga apko!!!
Old Monday, April 05, 2010

Default @umarabbas

hadish-a-pak ha.......

Musalman woh ha jis ka hath or zaban sa dosra musalman mahfooz raha..

ya musalman ki pahchan bi ha..

how they can be Muslim ???? musalman hona ka matlab ya ni ha ka woh jo merzi kerta raha woh musalman hi ha..

ya Taliban (not all) n Al-qaida typ organization to apna aim complete kerna a ka lia innocent people ko bi kill ker dahta ha woh bi islam ka name per.. or ahsa kerna nahki samjhta ha

Quran says..
jab onh sa kaha jahta ha ka zameen ma fasad na keroo to woh kahta ha ka ham to ishlah (peac) kerna wahla ha

are these typ organization doing good?
Old Monday, April 05, 2010
42nd CTP (PSP)

nice points..:::

Holy Prophet (PBUH) nay farmaya jis ka mafhoom yeh hay, "Kissi Muslaman k iman pur shak karna kufr hay"...

Quran mey tou yeh bhi farmaya hay k "yahood and nasara kabhi tumharay dost nai ho saktay and yeh apus mey millay way hayn..(mafhoom) "

ap nay bhi madad kari USA ki apnay hi logon k khilaaf....and Islamic Shariah mey Ghaddari ki Saza Death hay....and Zibbah karna hay...kissi say bhi pooch lo....us hisaab say hum saray hi Wajib-ul-Katl bantay hayn....

my questions are:

Al-Qaeda and Taliban k aims kia hayn?

neechay mey fasad ki definition day raha hun:

Fasad, literally 'corruption', in Qur'anic terminology, means creating disorder and corruption on earth by following a path other than God's. Islam maintains that true peace and happiness emanate only through the observance of God's commands and through making a conscious effort to see that His laws alone are implemented in every sphere of life. Fasad occurs when man violates God's laws and disobeys Him. Fasad may therefore be partial as well as total; partial when one disregards God's law in one aspect of life while acknowledging His sovereignty in other spheres. If a society is based on the denial of God, that society is bound to be a corrupt and exploitative society - hence full of fasad.

"So ab ap khud sochain k hum bhi kitnay fasadi hay....jo ayat ap nay quote ki na wahi hum sub pur fit parti hi na k sirf Taliban and Al-Qaeda pur..."

this is my last post on this particular issue.....this is too sensitive a topic...try to avoid such