CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   I hear the boots coming!!! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/32381-i-hear-boots-coming.html)

HELP Monday, March 29, 2010 01:35 AM

I hear the boots coming!!!

@ All members

I am of the opinion that the days of democracy have been numbered.CSPs rise up to the occasion.

The procrastination in the passing of 18th amendment is going to have very grave repercussions.Please read between the lines.

I pray for Pakistan.We are passing through tumultuous times.Let's hope for the best.

Regards,

Help

DEADLYDOCTOR Monday, March 29, 2010 01:38 AM

don't worry
its not going to happen so soon
its dillydally of politicians
boots need rest and also need to be polished

Pakistan zindabad

ali_ali Monday, March 29, 2010 01:55 AM

@ above

i think that we will be having some news in a fort night or soo

regards

ali

HELP Monday, March 29, 2010 01:57 AM

@ Deadly doctor

This time the Boots are coming in the guise of joggers so they don't need any polishing.One shouldn't be naive to the extent of ignoring harsh realities.Think of the happenings a fortnight ago and you will know what i meant.

No offense to democracy and patriots.

But Pakistan can sustain without democracy,mourn over its demise.Albeit,it never had a genuine democracy.

Long Live Pakistan.Ameen

Regards,

Help

Xeric Monday, March 29, 2010 02:11 AM

[B]Welcome[/B]

DEADLYDOCTOR Monday, March 29, 2010 02:12 AM

@ help
i agree with you that Pakistan can survive without democracy
but one thing is that i don't see boots coming in any form:nono
political deadlock is there but its not so severe that it calls for boots
when i said boots need rest and polish,i mean that they are not ready to come.
recently us-Pak strategic talks, worsening conditions with India over water ,and afghan iran borders being active ,boots have to think a lot to come.
well as you say wait and watch.

Long live Pakistan,and May Allah bless Pakistan
Amen

Kaxhif Monday, March 29, 2010 02:18 AM

Boots won't be able to come that easily. The last dictator is a good example for the boots that at the end it doesn't go smoothly. If a general wants to take over then he must be ready for the criticism which he will face in his life and after his death. My personal opinion is that army won't take over during this government span, this government will complete its term. Even if this government is thrown out then there are high chances of Pakistan to break.

Arbab.Danish Monday, March 29, 2010 02:39 AM

scarce chances for boots to come at least as a result of current political dead lock. And yes deadly doctor is right, Army first needs to improve its repo and let people forget what Musharraf did, By then people, media, judiciary and politicians will have hopefully learnt a lot, So no chances in near future.
By the way I am a big fan of Gillani's diplomacy. He is an intelligent person, and is able to find some solution in worst conditions.
Lets see..

Allah knows better..

irshadsod Monday, March 29, 2010 02:49 AM

Boots won't commit this mistake again in near future. I assure you that Army is not going to take over atleast in 4 years. Army will take over after Nawaz Sharif's government. They have made their time table.

Saad Khan Monday, March 29, 2010 09:44 AM

[QUOTE=Arbab.Danish;177213]
By the way I am a big fan of Gillani's diplomacy. He is an intelligent person, and is able to find some solution in worst conditions.
[/QUOTE]

:laughing:laughing

Sorry Arbab.

06:12 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.