Friday, March 29, 2024
12:54 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Though it is not a per-requisite of a federation that all federating units should be of same size and population but this condition results in better functioning of the federation and lesser disputes among units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbab.Danish View Post
from administration point of view and for equal division of resources among all regions It is good to make small provinces, no harm in that, But problem is that It will take a hell lot of resources to make new provinces, their Admin, buildings, employees. such things.
I agree with you.we at the moment cannot afford to make new provinces.we lack resources.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, April 02, 2010 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Merged
Old Thursday, April 01, 2010

hamarapakistan will become famous soon enough

i think there is no financial problem to make new province but it is lame excuse to avoid this issue.This point is mostly raised by the bureaucracy of upper punjab
Old Friday, April 02, 2010

Flavia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamarapakistan View Post
i think it is right decision at right time.NWFP is being ruled by ANP so they have the right to select the name of their province according to their will.
Punjab is a common world which mean land of five river.I think there is need to divide Punjab into 3 separate provinces

1. central Punjab with Lahore as capital
2.Multan region comprising 13 districts with Multan as capital
3. Pothohar region with Rawalpindi as Capital

These new proposed provinces should not be named on ethnic base
@hamarapakistan
so u think a ruling party has the right to do whatever it feels like?? coz ur justification for ANP's action does seem like that..

Saad Khan will become famous soon enough
@ hamarapakistan,

I think there is no need to divide Punjab in more provinces.
In Punjab different kinds of people live.I am a Pathan and i
live in Punjab.Punjab has every kind of people and this is its
beauty,that we live like a close knit society.Thank God there
are no ethnic clashes in our province.
Dividing it on any basis will finally end in more alienation and it
will increase tension among people.Instead of talking about
dividing it i think we should concentrate more on unity among
our masses so that we could be able to confront every challenge
confronting our province and our country.
We are already so much divided and it is time to unite to make our
country strong and prosperous.
Unity is strength and we must keep every one close to our heart without
thinking about his location or ethnicity.
By the way renaming of Sarhad province is good as everyone is happy on this.
New name Pakhtoonkhwa Khyber is really nice.
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

if people of Nwfp were demanding just changed name of their province,than it was not a big issue..they have the fullest right for having a province' name according to their own choice...why we exaggerate every trivial issue?now,they are celebrating this occasion..how innocent our nation isnow,nwfp people should think and act like Pakistanis..our nation needs unity...i appreciate the present government reconciltion policy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
@hamarapakistan
so u think a ruling party has the right to do whatever it feels like?? coz ur justification for ANP's action does seem like that..
ANP is selected by the people of NWFP and they are in majority.so if they demand for new name &it is absolutely their right. We must respect the voice of small province as well as voice of neglected region in Punjab. Basically i belongs to Urdu speaking family but i support the demand for new province in Multan region not on any ethnic basis but on administration view
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

my personal opinion is that all the provinces should be divided into two or three smaller provinces especially if we are to abolish local gov sys though there will be administrative expenditures but smaller provinces will be easier to manage and the acussations of punjabi hegemony will end

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaksarzameen View Post
May I know your province?
i belongs to Punjab province

zash will become famous soon enough
Default prejudious

pakhtoons are true in demanding for their identity as Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan but what i observe is that Renaming NWFP was not a demand of residents. Actually this is yet another cause for the politics to dispute on for the benefits of few persons.

Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan were named long time ago when there was not much awareness but today when we claim for gender equity, globalization, etc then renaming a province based on language will certainly create some sort of prejudious

And development is not linked with renaming a province. No significant change will be observed with such action

anyhow it will certainly revive the confidence of pathan community
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default more provinces are required for progress

every person know the progreess of pakistan is stopped due to following reasons.

1- large seize of provinces
2-political leaders always use province card sucs as sindh card,punjab card
3- all mega project are stopped due to card politics,eg kalabagh dam
4-in current situation funds use in specific area eg the govt of punjab use their maximum funds in lahore,pindi,multan,faisalabad ,in sind most funds use in karachi ,larkana etc others areas ignored
5- no new leadership appeared in present political system due to ancestral politics
6- politics is hijaking by few femilies such as sharif family,bhutoo family, wali khan family
7- no equal chance for job in army and other departments, eg in punjab 60% of solider are selected from pindi division
8- in css or pcs only those students avail chance those who living big cities, other ignored
9- difficulties for student in their studies and job, mostly test held in capital of provances,the person who live in dg.khan feel problems when he come lahore
10- provincionalism increase according to the present dividation of province

in my ideas the progress of pakistan is not possible untill we divided pakistan into following provinces
1-punjab include Attock,Chakwal,Chiniot,Faisalabad ,Gujranwala,Gujrat ,HafizabadJhelum,Kasur,Khushab ,Lahore ,Mandi Bahauddin ,Mianwali
Narowal ,Nankana Sahib ,Okara ,Rawalpindi, Sargodha ,Sheikhupura,Sialkot (estimated area 85,000 sqkm)
2-bahawalpur Bahawalnagar ,Bahawalpur,Rahim Yar Khan ,Lodhran,Pakpattan ,Vehari (60,000sqkm)
3-suraekistan Rajanpur Dera Ghazi Khan Muzaffargarh Multan Khanewal Layyah Sahiwal BhakkarJhang Toba Tek Singh (60,000sqkm)
4- khebar pakhtoonkhawaBannu Dera Ismail Khan Hangu Karak Kohat Lakki Marwat Nowshera Peshawar Shangla .khyber agency,wazirastan,kurram agency,orkazay agency, estimate area60,000sqkm
5- hazara-kohistan Swat ,Chitral,DirTankMalakand Mardan Swabi Haripur BunerBatagram Abbottabad CharsaddaMansehra Kohistan,chitral, also bajur and mehmand agency(area 40,000sqkm)
6- hadri-tharparkar Thatta Badin Tharparkar Umerkot Mirpur Khas Tando Allahyar Tando Muhammad Khan Hyderabad (estimated 65,000sqkm)
7- sindh Karachi Jamshoro Sanghar Khairpur Nawabshah Dadu Qambar Shahdadkot Larkana Naushahro Feroze Ghotki Shikarpur Jacobabad Sukkur Kashmore(75,000sqkm)
8-Balochistan Barkhan Bolan Dera Bugti Pishin ,Quetta, Sibi, Zhob, Ziarat, Kohlu,Musakhel, Loralai ,Mastung 1,300,00 sqkm
9-chagi-kharanChagai Nushki Panjgur Kharan Kech Qilla AbdullahQilla Saifullah 120,000 sqkm
10-qalat -gawade ,AwaranGwadar ,Jafarabad ,Jhal Magsi ,Kalat Khuzdar ,Lasbela, Naseerabad 95,000sqkm

the area of gilgit-bultistan and ajk not include in pakistan
,multan,mu
hamarapakistan (Saturday, April 03, 2010), riversoul76 (Saturday, April 03, 2010)