Saturday, April 20, 2024
03:21 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, May 05, 2010

impressionist is on a distinguished road
Default renaming NWFP

with respect to everyone. why we are not happy for being Pakistani than a pakhtoon, saraiki etc. I am a Pathan but i am not happy with the new name i already have the identity i.e. I am a Pakistani and proud to be. we should work for the unification of Pakistan rather than dividing it in more provinces.

every now and then our President, PM and CMs are visiting other countries and places within Pakistan which is burden on the economy of Pakistan which is already weak. by making new provinces we would only contribute to further weakening it as with the creation of new provinces new assemblies will be needed and offcourse new ministers and new cabinet. who will also pay visits to many places and would want so many protocol etc. so i think creation of new provinces and just renaming a province does not have any value for a common man.
Old Tuesday, June 01, 2010

sniper is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up punjab

dear maha punjab was named because of panj-nad or five rivers... its not and ethnic name ... and people living in the region are called punjabi... v should not waste our time just quarreling upon names of provinces... but v must unite our country by creating harmony ..... please forward this message to all that our enemy has become active to take benefit of this crucial situation and these types of contentions may harm our country.... v have TO save it....