Friday, March 29, 2024
06:36 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, April 08, 2010
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post
some people think that jamiat is responsible to every act which is occured in pu.

in pu more then 10 students organizations work.how can we blame only jamiat ?

i can say that jamiat phobia is not good habit.plz change your views about jamiat.
i will welcome that person who directly affected by jamiat. plz share your story with me
Itz because Jamiat is the strongest org in PU due to itz terror activities.Yes students fear Jamiat coz it can terrorize them any time.Beating n torturing of students on petty issues is a usual thing for them.
Well... yes i agree that jamiat has done some good things but all these have been marred by the authoritarian and hypocrite attitude of jamiat.They cannot tolerate anyone who questions their authority.
Well i never saw these guys taking classes n sm even got admissions providing false information about themselves.They are always invovled in violent activities.

If u argue with them they just say only one thing.....we are doing this in the name of Islam and all the people except Jamatis are 'Jahanammi'.... as they have got the ticket to heavens.

their are so many examples of the hypocrisies n atrocities of Jamiat.

Well Hafiz sahb......i dont know how you are defending such violent acts of your RAFIQUES.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
Andrew Dufresne (Friday, April 09, 2010), Sociologist PU (Friday, April 09, 2010)
Old Thursday, April 08, 2010
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post
plz give me some detail where jamiat violate the law
I’ve no details about violation of law. These questions aroused in mind after reading the thread. Thanks for your reply and thanks to The Star and Danish.

Regards,
Old Friday, April 09, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default what a weak and wrong example of hypocracy

If u argue with them they just say only one thing.....we are doing this in the name of Islam and all the people except Jamatis are 'Jahanammi'.... as they have got the ticket to heavens

only one organization who work without fiqha and masalik limitition is jamiat.

in jamiat students of different masalik work side by side. so you can look sunni,wahabi,shiah,duo,bandi , baralvi students work without any quarrel.

jamiat beleive on pan-islamism ,

jamiat appreciate hizbulla(labnani shiah) hammas (phalistini sunni organization)
and all other muslim organization.

jamiat say we are not islam but a part of islam. all muslim organization who work for islam are on right.

i think jamiat is better comparison to all other students organization in pakistan

Unique is on a distinguished road

The solution for this problem is that political activities should be banned in Universities and only a student action committee should be there, having no political affiliation and no religious motives. The role of committee should be limited to protection of students' rights and should have nothing to do with agitation against Govt policies ( other than those of edu deptt )
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

Hahahaha, i am very happy to see some supporters of IJT here.
They are very expert in propoganda and know how to save face. When they torture Prof. Umer Asgher Khan and all the openions were against them like now, they immediatly publish an "open letter" and try to explain that they were innocent. When they attack Imran Khan, and all the people went against them, they explled some of their campus fighters like they doing now in the current situation.
As for Hafiz sab saying that show me some students who are affected by the "Ghunda gardi" of IJT, he should know that there is a long list of students who were victims of the atrocities of IJT in PU. Ask any old studant, and he/she will tell you the details. I have all the details but my typing speed is slow and light is about to go off. Anyway, I think enough is enough and in this era of social awkaning we can see the dawn of freedom soon for the peace loving students of the PU.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sociologist PU For This Useful Post:
Qurrat ul Aain (Saturday, April 10, 2010), saba sattar (Friday, April 09, 2010)

The Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura aboutThe Star has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by saba sattar View Post
Beating n torturing of students on petty issues is a usual thing for them.
I stayed 4 years at PU New Campus.during this period i heard about only two incidents in which someone was got beaten by ijt.and in last 2 years ever since psf msf usf etc have emerged dozens of students have been beaten by these org.IJT does not peruse or pressurize anyone to join but other organizations do.Beating n torturing of students by jamiat is not an usual thing.u cannot justify ur statement.

Quote:
Well i never saw these guys taking classes n sm even got admissions providing false information about themselves.They are always invovled in violent activities.
i personally know many such jamatis who had topped in examination in spite of their active involvement in student affairs.they usually do not bunk classes while other do.they had always been involved in constructive activities.Violent activities?yes they are violent against so called outsider liberal"Bhonds" who want to make PU a dating point.

Quote:
If u argue with them they just say only one thing.....we are doing this in the name of Islam and all the people except Jamatis are 'Jahanammi'.... as they have got the ticket to heavens.
I do not think you ever had a close contact or even had argued just for once with them.they never claimed JANAT BOOKING.they do not consider other jahanimis.i think you are being carried away with your so called liberal thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique View Post
The solution for this problem is that political activities should be banned in Universities and only a student action committee should be there, having no political affiliation and no religious motives.
You mean to say k students ko altogether aisy teachers k reham o karam py chore dia jaye ju semester system ka pharpor faida uthaty huye students aor khas to py female students ko exploit kar sakain.I know all teachers do not fall in this category but many of them are of such type and this is a bitter reality.In semester system apko teachers ki khushamad karni hi parti hai if u want to get good grades.students should have the right to get involved in politics and safeguard their rights.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Friday, April 09, 2010 at 10:20 AM.

Qurrat ul Aain is on a distinguished road
Smile

@the star..

i do agree wid u..IJT alwys providing help to others in many matters..
bt the point is this k u mar kutai kr k kia aman lana..is se to atmosphere or kharab ho ga..
u teachers ko maar kr kia achai laye ja skti he..thy r our spirtual parents nd unka kia muqam we all knw vry well..
agr koi kharabi he to us ko solve krne k or bhi bht se ways hote he..bt thz nt da way...
so i dnt think so k whtevr thy hv done wd Dr. Baloch is good..itz a real crime and i think thy hv to be punished fo it!!!

ths my point of view..

Last edited by Surmount; Friday, April 09, 2010 at 12:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Qurrat ul Aain For This Useful Post:
Sociologist PU (Friday, April 09, 2010)
38th CTP (PSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Merit 29

saba sattar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Star View Post
i personally know many such jamatis who had topped in examination in spite of their active involvement in student affairs.they usually do not bunk classes while other do.they had always been involved in constructive activities.Violent activities?yes they are violent against so called outsider liberal"Bhonds" who want to make PU a dating point.
constructive activities !!! like...plannig to attack students or teachers or poor bus conductors...or plannig to sabotage events

Quote:
do not think you ever had a close contact or even had argued just for once with them.they never claimed JANAT BOOKING.they do not consider other jahanimis.i think you are being carried away with your so called liberal thoughts.
ha..ha..ha.....i have close contacts with many of them....offering me that if i get into jamiat....meri dunya n akhrat sanwar jae gee.as if i m not a muslim n will become after joining jamiat....if u argue with them they just dont listen they have a very narrow outlook n just dont want to think beyond certain boundaries..they think themselves as' Islam k thakeydars'.well that is the main problem with the ijt .....they just cant tolerate opposition n label them as non believers n liberals.I dont want to b like these people...full of hypocisy n violence.I think i am a good Muslim...if u call this liberalism...then fine...i am a liberal.

Quote:
mean to say k students ko altogether aisy teachers k reham o karam py chore dia jaye ju semester system ka pharpor faida uthaty huye students aor khas to py female students ko exploit kar sakain.I know all teachers do not fall in this category but many of them are of such type and this is a bitter reality.In semester system apko teachers ki khushamad karni hi parti hai if u want to get good grades.students should have the right to get involved in politics and safeguard their rights.
well u people have adopted a brilliant strategy for the safeguard of their rights i.e...violence.n who will save the students from ijt atrocities....students to pehle he app logo k rehmo karam pe han.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to saba sattar For This Useful Post:
Qurrat ul Aain (Saturday, April 10, 2010), Sociologist PU (Friday, April 09, 2010)
Closed Thread