Friday, April 26, 2024
03:33 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 17, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Post Who wrote the script of new provinces?

The demand for new provinces have pressurised this government, when Government is already facing many issues.
Everyone does know that PML-Q is Establishment blessed party, and now PML-Q demands not only Hazara to be province but alos they demand Bahawalpur. When we are going through this issue it looks that, it is not PML-Q own demand but it is establishment's new card. How does establishment benefit from this following are some:

1. By doing this Southern Punjab will be divided and PML-N as we know that they are very popular, so they can handle Nawaz Sharif and his party. Because id Punjab is so strong it will be difficult task for them to handle that.

2. By starting from Punjab, they can also divide Balochistan in three units
Baloch belt, Brohi belt and Pakhtoon belt. Because if they could divide then it will be very easy to handle Bugtis and different tribes in Balochistan.

3. They will get help to divide sindh in two units

Note:- This is purely my analysis

Your comments and criticism are welcomed
The Following User Says Thank You to xavier For This Useful Post:
Riaz Ahmed Alizai (Thursday, April 22, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009 - Roll no. 2638Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,870 Times in 1,441 Posts
Raz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant futureRaz has a brilliant future

I don’t know what will be the fate of other provinces after splitting into more provinces but I am dead sure splitting Sindh into two provinces will be disastrous both for interior Sindh and rest of the Pakistan. You can’t estimate the cost of division of Sindh province. There are some fractions which are acting upon “silence is the best policy”, “wait and see”, “hit the iron when it is hot”. They are waiting for any precedent to quote and demand division of Sindh.
The Following User Says Thank You to Raz For This Useful Post:
spaksarzameen (Friday, April 23, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
I don’t know what will be the fate of other provinces after splitting into more provinces but I am dead sure splitting Sindh into two provinces will be disastrous both for interior Sindh and rest of the Pakistan. You can’t estimate the cost of division of Sindh province. There are some fractions which are acting upon “silence is the best policy”, “wait and see”, “hit the iron when it is hot”. They are waiting for any precedent to quote and demand division of Sindh.
Dear Sir, you are right i was also tensed when i watched the news for demand of hazara province i want your opnion on two issues:
1.Can Nationalist parties motivate youth in this critical situation???
2. PML-N as I mentioned will suffer in Punjab do you agree with on this statement?

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about
Default Disaster is coming..

Well I am 100% agreed with xavier, yes I was discussing the same with my friends these days. PMLQ for their interest, is demanding for "divide and rule" policy, they know even in Next elections they wont win any better than now..

For God's sake! Please never divide Sindh into provinces, as there will be Urban sindh and rural sindh and everyone's knows the worst part will rule!

We will fight for it, Jehad-b-Qalam !

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

PML(n) is popular in upper Punjab. in southern Punjab, PPP is in power. As, in Multan, Yousuf Raza Gillani Shah Mehmood Qurashi, In Muzaffar garh, Abd ul Qayyum Jatoi, Jamshaid dasti, In Rajan Pur, Nasrullah Dreshaq etc they have infuence in their respective areas. To some extent PML(q) has importance in southern Punjab. if Punjab is devised into two province, there will not be any effect on PML(n)'s position. it will be easy to administrate small units than big one. It is the demand of the day, communities should be given identities. Khaibar Pakhtoon Khah was the decision of pakhtoon community, harara people are totaly different from pakhtoon. they must be given their identity. the name of NWFP should be HAzara Pakhtoon Khah, not only puklhtoon khah or khaibar pakhtoon khah.

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

i know to say that , the demand of new provances become commercial issue in pakistan , and as we know in abatabad they are demanding for new provance and in bahawalpur, as well in siraiki , and in balochistan , kakar people are demanding for kakadistan, and pushtho people are demanding for provances, we dont no what is going, still one issue not solved one more issue come up , and in the issue of abatabad pml(Q) in directly involve, its very emotional issue , firstly how to to solve the problems, 2ndly , could pakistan announce new provances. it is my pray May allah solve the all problems of pakistan ameen.

farwa.abbas is on a distinguished road

well the division of provinces is a critical issue but as the condition of southern punjab is very poor and even the basic facilities are not available there so by making it another province might help in improving their administrative work and the government can pay attention so its issues and address them as well
another problem is that all the other provinces have the feeling of hatred for punjab as they think that punjab is dominating everywhere and they r not getting their rights bcoz of punjab and especially we can see this balochistan where they r killing punjabis just coz of this reason. yes NFC awards was a good move but we still need to do more for the others especially balochistan. even our media is not playing an effective role in this, i felt tht only AAJ TV try to address n cover the issues n problems of Balochistan. although its my thinking u ppl may differ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to farwa.abbas For This Useful Post:
hamarapakistan (Friday, April 23, 2010), Raz (Saturday, April 17, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by javed_iqbal7863 View Post
PML(n) is popular in upper Punjab. in southern Punjab, PPP is in power. As, in Multan, Yousuf Raza Gillani Shah Mehmood Qurashi, In Muzaffar garh, Abd ul Qayyum Jatoi, Jamshaid dasti, In Rajan Pur, Nasrullah Dreshaq etc they have infuence in their respective areas. To some extent PML(q) has importance in southern Punjab. if Punjab is devised into two province, there will not be any effect on PML(n)'s position. it will be easy to administrate small units than big one. It is the demand of the day, communities should be given identities. Khaibar Pakhtoon Khah was the decision of pakhtoon community, harara people are totaly different from pakhtoon. they must be given their identity. the name of NWFP should be HAzara Pakhtoon Khah, not only puklhtoon khah or khaibar pakhtoon khah.
Dear Javed, I agree that Jamshed Dasti, A.Q Jatoi Shah Mahmood they won from Southern areas of Punjab, but at that time they get sympathy of people in name of Mohtarma but now the situation is different.
As you are from Punjab you might know better than me but my point of view is that if punjab is divided in 5-8 provinces than PML-N couldn't get majority as they got in this turnover. And one more thing as Nawaz Sharif is very popular leader and as he did in past governments(here i mean to say Establishment was silent even on changing of Chief of Army) because he was most popular leader of punjab and if punjab is weak then Establishment is strong and vice versa
Waiting for ur point of view

Quote:
Originally Posted by farwa.abbas View Post
well the division of provinces is a critical issue but as the condition of southern punjab is very poor and even the basic facilities are not available there so by making it another province might help in improving their administrative work and the government can pay attention so its issues and address them as well
another problem is that all the other provinces have the feeling of hatred for punjab as they think that punjab is dominating everywhere and they r not getting their rights bcoz of punjab and especially we can see this balochistan where they r killing punjabis just coz of this reason. yes NFC awards was a good move but we still need to do more for the others especially balochistan. even our media is not playing an effective role in this, i felt tht only AAJ TV try to address n cover the issues n problems of Balochistan. although its my thinking u ppl may differ
Condition of southern punjab is good not poor, because of PML-N they worked in southern punjab except Bahwalpur it is because of Muhammad Ali Durani's involvement(he was creating obstacles for the present government on different projects), I agree that the conditions are not upto that mark but we have to look at the budget, how much amount is released by the federation for different schemes of MPA's and MNA's, They just approved 91 schemes out of 750 schemes and released amount for these schemes on different intervals. In mean time when the provinancial government doesn't have enough then what could they do

I agree that media's role is not very well and including AAJ Tv all are corrupt and thinking about their own interests not about reality and difficulties of people.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, April 17, 2010 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Merged

MBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura aboutMBA has a spectacular aura about

Punjab is huge, they can split it into some parts that would not create any discriminatory issues or racism, but talking about Sindh, you will see huge difference b/w the perception of Urban population and interior, If they split Sindh into two or three, it would be just a disaster, we saw great management in Karachi by ex-city nazim Mustafa Kamal, see one man can control half population of Province, why not Sindh Government can take care of the rest? e.g. Larkana, Sukkur, Mirpurkhas, Nawabshah etc. Its not big deal in Sindh to control the province, its not huge!

God-forbid, I cannt bear the the provincial split in Sindh :/

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

Not only Bahawal pur, whole southern Punjab is ignored by Punjab government. Six projects were going to be initiated in Multan. Punjab government canceled all six projects, the money of these projects is spent in Lahore. Besides Bahawal pur, what would you say about D.G.Khan division and multan division?. is there any educational institute comparable to Lahori educational institutes? Is there any hospital comparable to Lahori hospitals.
Dear! if you are considering army as establishment, then you may think that army is more powerful then that of past. The government will be strong if there would be law and order. According to democracy, the resources must be distributed equally in all the units of the country. Not only Punjab we have to make all four provinces strong. to make Pakistan prosper and progressive we must distribute resources equally.you can see the condition of Baluchistan. in this age they are living like the people of stone ages.
The Following User Says Thank You to javed_iqbal7863 For This Useful Post:
xavier (Sunday, April 18, 2010)