Saturday, April 20, 2024
05:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

i think both parties should take sane decision,media must stop reporting about this incident without having actual evidence of Clinical negligence..i read a column by Mubashir Luqman in daily Express in which he claimed that Dr Javiad Akram allowed junior doctors to beat journalists after closing the doors of his office...this thing doesnot make sence..the head of an institution does not give such orders...these days others patients are suffering...
Old Saturday, April 03, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

emergency of jhl is going to open now
this is because seniors were pressurized or i don't know may be they betrayed junior doctors. there is still problem.

media waley to tunz se kehte the " k doctors ki kya auqaat he ,ye to jaise he pressure para beth jayege"
this decision to open emergency has mad e many doctors feel low. talks are going on. lets see what happens.

junior doctors have nothing in their hand if they do not accept their senior's decision,they are going to suffer and if they accept it they are already suffering

this will provide media another chance to exploit situation .
still issue is not settling

emergency of jhl is going to open provisionally for 72 hours with combined decision of doctors.but indoor and outdoor services remain closed.

emergency is only opened for welfare of the patients if demands of doctors are not fulfilled then emergency will be closed for indefinite period not only of jhl also of all hospitals of the Punjab

at least doctors have a heart to care for patients.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Saturday, April 03, 2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Merged
Old Sunday, April 04, 2010
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Smile bold and sensible response from all of you

i am really happy to see such a bold and courageous response from all of you.in spite of all that yellow journalism,people know what is the reality..these stupid media people dont know what is glory of that noble profession
i heard a new that there is again some quarrel in jinnah hospital emergency.dont know what happened now.media persons again in the territory of hospital..lets see what is going to happen in future.
say NO to media gardi
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvalentino View Post
i am really happy to see such a bold and courageous response from all of you.in spite of all that yellow journalism,people know what is the reality..these stupid media people dont know what is glory of that noble profession
i heard a new that there is again some quarrel in jinnah hospital emergency.dont know what happened now.media persons again in the territory of hospital..lets see what is going to happen in future.
say NO to media gardi
You have used the right term"media gardi"we are educated persons who can condemn yellow Journlism
40th CTP (DMG)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 20Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

drvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to alldrvalentino is a name known to all
Question challenge of degrees of Dr javed Akram

here media is challenging degrees of dr javed akram..disgusting.is there any one to ask mubashar luqman,a black mailer,whats your qualification.whats your authenticity.this is all bull shit.
let me tell you Dr javed akram is MD USA...MRCP UK..FRCP EDIN...FRCP GLASG...FRCP LONDON...FACP USA...FACC USA ...FASIM USA having forty years experience of medicine.the amazing thing is these third class people of media are challenging his degrees.m really laughing
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice

i am here at jinnah hospital at 9.30pm. A functional pt brought to jhl emergency and 2 persons accompany her in emergency. They created a drama.these people are from media. 3 person outside emergency having weapons. This is planned drama of media. Because doctors have to present themselves infront of judicial commission. I can't believe if i have not seen with my eyes. Police has been called. Doctor hardly fought anyone.what media wants? If doctors are provoked again,hospitals are going to close. Patients going to suffer. Media played dangerously. Doctors are uniting again here. I keep you further updated.media has really gone far this time. News will come on tv and disappear soon because doctor did not respond physically.so cannot be exploited.
Yes doctors we are with you. At least you care for patients.
Andrew Dufresne (Sunday, April 04, 2010)

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post
i am here at jinnah hospital at 9.30pm. A functional pt brought to jhl emergency and 2 persons accompany her in emergency.
For those who do not know, functional patient - if I am not wrong - means a person who is faking sickness or some disease, although he does not have any real problem. People usually do it to slack from their responsibilities, to get leaves from their office, to get attention of their family, or for some other ulterior motive.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Tuesday, April 06, 2010 at 02:22 PM.

Unique is on a distinguished road

Just two days back, I'd a severe pain in my abdomen for unknown reasons. My father hurried to take me to nearby Jinnah Hospital but we were disappointed to see that all the gates of the hospital were sealed. I could see ''agitation'' banners all around the hospital. As soon as I came home ( after visiting a Private Clinic ), I saw a report on City-42 TV that was highlighting
'' Doctoroon ne media k khilaf tauheen amaiz banners awaizaan kar deay''. Now this is one-sided viewpoint. And I was amazed what had stopped media to show some glimpses of those so called ''tauheen amaiz'' banners. It seems as if Media is going to show its strength, as if they can assume themselves as a ''United Party'' against any state institution or group. Why the speech of AIMC Principal was not covered by media?
Old Tuesday, April 06, 2010

today in front of judicial commission the relatives of the woman died on thursday last week admitted that their patient was in terminal stage. doctors at jhl tried their best to save her.
now media has not highlighted this???
@ andrew
yes you are right
in that case patient was a known hypertensive and at that time when she presented in emergency had no active complaints which needed to be managed in emergency.
Andrew Dufresne (Tuesday, April 06, 2010)