Tuesday, April 23, 2024
04:50 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, April 05, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default the rights of ahmadi's(qadyani)

dear fellow today i want to discuss on an important topic.

everyperson know the services of ahmadi's are not doubtable for pakistan.
they are patriotic pakistani.
but why our country not give them their fundamental rights which are guranteed by our constitution.

they have no right to perform their religious duties openly.
they can not preach according to their religious duties.

tell me they are not human being.?
can any person give me some detail?
Old Wednesday, April 07, 2010

xavier is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad View Post
dear fellow today i want to discuss on an important topic.

but why our country not give them their fundamental rights which are guranteed by our constitution.
can any person give me some detail?
I think you are not too much familiar to history , since the first day when the ahmadis were declared as minority or non-Muslims, they are working for the Anti-Islam and Anti-Pakistan elements if you require proves i could provide you with hundred of book references.

I agree that every one have right to enjoy fundametal rights which are described in our constitution even minority, qadyanis are minority and they are enjoying their fundamental rights.

I agree that minorities have right to perform their religious duties and ahmadis do also usually, they have rights i couldn't hear a news for a single time that ahamdis mosques were destroyed by so and so or ahmadis were beaten by so and so, I didn't listen for a single time, if you have proves then declare me wrong.

They are, i had seen a hundred of young boys who were being preached by ahmadis and they embraced Islam before me(I saw them in Karachi and Multan)

They are human beings and being treated like human beings, but if someone hits you a stone i don't think that you will leave him

Your comments and criticism are welcomed

|ACE| is on a distinguished road

Yeah man you're living in a different world. Out here these guys are the biggest lobbyists for any anti-pak agenda.

Be more specific when you are talking about the constitution, you cant just vaguely refer to it, post exact articles of the constitution that you are arguing about and then post sources detailing where those rights have been violated

Default Refrences of 1973 constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by |ACE| View Post
Yeah man you're living in a different world. Out here these guys are the biggest lobbyists for any anti-pak agenda.

Be more specific when you are talking about the constitution, you cant just vaguely refer to it, post exact articles of the constitution that you are arguing about and then post sources detailing where those rights have been violated
Dear ACE
2nd Amendment was made to the constitution on 7, Sept,1974, which declared qadyanis(ahmadis) as minority.
Please view the Article 6,7 and 8 whcih described the fundamental rights of every citizen and please also view article 5(1) that states that loyalty to the state is the basic duty of every citizen but we didn't see qadyanis to be loyal to the state
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

AoA,

May i know what ahamdis have done wrong to this nation? n wht is their belief or religion? please elaborate wid facts.

Best Regards.

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default two appraoches

There are two approaches regarding to rights of qadiyaneez.

one appraoch is that expect religious practices of these people other freedom must be given to them,they should have all rights expect freedom of practising its religion.
And secod aproach is that they are against islam and its idiology thats why they should be hanged til death,
means there isn't any space for qadiyaneez.
and this approaches leades us two difrent ways and destinations.
Now there is an other thing which is that both of approaches gets supprot by the islamic idiology
those who thinks that rights should be given in a limit says that our relgion suports peace and forgivness.
and you only can try to send you messeg but you can not force any one.
and those who supports the second approach thinks that who is against isalm he should be killed this is the right path,there is not any second way.
its upon you how you think that which approach is right and then we can say that rights should be given or not if yes then what rights can be and what will be the limits of it

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

because they are Gustakhey Rasool. Other communities like Christians Hindus and Sikhs dont claim any prophecy like Mirza Ahmed Qadiani and his successors.

Burhani, Agha Khani, they have rights.
Old Thursday, April 08, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
AoA,

May i know what ahamdis have done wrong to this nation? n wht is their belief or religion? please elaborate wid facts.

Best Regards.
Walaikum salam,
During Bhutto regime, when Moulana Kosar Niazi was part of the government along with some leaders from JUI, they got many complaints from people about ahmadis that there are activities are anti-islam, Bhutto called a session of paliament to declare ahmadis minority. The comittee advised Bhutto about 2nd amendment which states that ahmadis are minority.
Ahamadis did not do any wrong with this nation but as earlier some friends told you that they were Gustakhe-e-Rasool that was their crime and till last day they have to pay for it.
And you people are saying that they don't have freedom to preach their religion, my dear friends, i have seen a few mosques in Karachi and Multan if one doesn't believe i will provide details of the mosques' locations.
Their religion is that "Allah is all alone eternal and lord of this world and mirza ahmes qadyani is last messenger of Allah(Tooba nauz bilah)

Your comments and criticism are welcomed:
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Quote:
Can you please enumerate their services for Pakistan ?

Quote:
All the citizens are enjoying fundamental rights equally. Qadyanis are never denied of fundamental rights in Pakistan perhaps Muslims suffer much as compare to Qadyanis due to their strong lobby and support from UK.

Quote:
They freely participate in their religious affairs. They have their own mosques and I have seen strict security there provided by the State. Attacks on our mosques are reported but never heard about Qadyanis.

Quote:
Do u expect that in a country which has religion Islam declared by constitution, would allow anti-Islamic preaching.

Quote:
Just as human beings they are spared so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
AoA,

Best Regards.
According to Article 260(3) (a) and (b) of the Constitution of Pakistan “Muslim” means a person who believes in the unity owners of almighty Allah and in the absolute and un-dispensable prophethood of Hazrat Muhammad PBUH, the last of prophets and do not believe in or recognize as a prophet or religious reformer, any person who claims or claims to be a prophet in the sense word or any other description whatsoever, after the last holy prophet “Hazrat Muhammad PBUH.

AND a Non Muslim means a person who is not a muslim and belongs to the Christian, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist or Parsi community a person of the Qadiani or Lahori Group, who call themselves AHMADI or by any other name or Bahai and a person belonging to any of scheduled caste but there are persons who do not believe in God are called ATHEST.

The Qadiani Group and Lahori group, for their un-Islamic thought and beliefs had been declared Non-Muslim by the Apex courts of Pakistan. If any “Qadiani or Ahmadi” claims to be or pretends to be or give out publically to be a Muslim then he would be acting in violation of the constitutional provision of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, and may be proceeded against under the law. Moreover the use of Shaair-e-Islam are the exclusive right related to the Muslims only, which the Non-Muslims or Qadianies have no right to use and are restrained / denied to use in any way whatsoever, also they are prohibited from directly or indirectly posing as Muslims or claiming legal right of Muslims by law.

Sources: Lawyers forum

Views of Syet Ata Ullah Shah Bukhari about Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadyani by Dr. Amir Liaquat.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RjkVNDFaUhg

For details about Fitna-e-Qadyaniat please follow the links:

http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.com.pk/
http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.com/
http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.org/

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Thursday, April 08, 2010 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Merged
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xeric For This Useful Post:
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Thursday, April 08, 2010), xavier (Thursday, April 08, 2010)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

Fellows have rightly said about Ahmediyas, well i will try to add some slight points,

i). Ahmedis dont believe on AnHazrat Muhammad (PBUH) as being the last Prophet, they consider Mirza Ghulam Ahmed as the Mehdi and Maseeha and a Prophet.

ii). Ahmedis beleive on crucification of Jesus and that the Jesus survived crucification and later came in India somewhere in Kashmir and burried there. As per Islam and Quran, Jesus was not crucified but was taken up by the Allah before crucification. Since christians believe on crucification and they celeberate Easter to commemorate crucification and their crucification point was adopted by Mirza Ghulam Ahmed, the Christians in British era supported the policies of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed and provided good fundings and land etc. to him for propogation of his teachings, which off course are anti islamic

iii). It is stated by them that they term Ahmedia on the name of AnHazrat (PBUH), which was kept as Ahmed by His (PBUH) mother, while in fact the league/group was named Ahmedia on the name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadiani.

iv). They misinterpret an Ayat in Surah Ahzab, wherein Allah Almighty narrated that AnHazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is not the father of any man but he is the last apostle of ALLAH.....

v). Hafiz saab please try to recall your leasons of Quran, you see when we start Quran pak, first surah is Al-Fatiha and second one is Baqrah, where ALLAH pak says,

1. Alif-Lam-Mim.

2. This is the Book (the Qur'an), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqun [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allah much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allah much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].

3. Who believe in the Ghaib and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of what we have provided for them [i.e. give Zakat , spend on themselves, their parents, their children, their wives, etc., and also give charity to the poor and also in Allah's Cause - Jihad, etc.].

4. And who believe in (the Qur'an and the Sunnah) which has been sent down (revealed) to you (Muhammad Peace be upon him ) and in [the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), etc.] which were sent down before you and they believe with certainty in the Hereafter. (Resurrection, recompense of their good and bad deeds, Paradise and Hell, etc.).

5. They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

8. And of mankind, there are some (hypocrites) who say: "We believe in Allah and the Last Day" while in fact they believe not.

9. They (think to) deceive Allah and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves, and perceive (it) not!

10. In their hearts is a disease (of doubt and hypocrisy) and Allah has increased their disease. A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.

11. And when it is said to them: "Make not mischief on the earth," they say: "We are only peacemakers."

12. Verily! They are the ones who make mischief, but they perceive not.

I have taken translation from internet, you may very kindly recite them and think of their meaning in your mind, you are quite learned and then just think of the rationale , you will clearly find that the Ahmadis are not the Muslims... beleive me there is no irrationality in the words of ALLAH pak, we are just dumbs and foools and dont think and perceive the meanings of ayats, we just recite Arabic words and put the book in shelf.. ... !

I had seen this post thrice from morning and thought to reply but stopped due to my very little knowledge. I was very sure that a comprehensive and lucid reply will be given by Last Island but she is perhaps buzy,... Now again my sinful heart stopped here at the dead of night and my eyes want to shed some sinful water so i thought to try to reply .. may my Lord forgive me for any thing i have written wrong...

if any body is Ahmedi thn please dont take anything harsh and i request you to kindly open up your mind and try to think what is fact and what is not, verily the way of AnHazrat (PBUH) leads to permanent salvation, please open your closed minds.... may ALLAH pak bless all of us.. amin.
Arbab.Danish (Thursday, April 08, 2010), hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Thursday, April 08, 2010), KAWISH (Thursday, April 08, 2010), Qaiserks (Friday, April 09, 2010), xavier (Thursday, April 08, 2010)