Friday, April 26, 2024
04:54 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 11, 2010
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default Rights of third gender?

These days,there are hue&cry about the rights of third gender..even supreme court has given them the right to vote...i read an article about these persons in which it was described by the doctors that majority of these persons themselves prefered to be a"third gender"...my question is that in this situation,why they are demanding their rights,?whereas they themselves opt to live in this condition..why they dont want to do something else except dancing on the occasions?..naturally born third genders are very rare according to the doctors and govt should take solid steps for the protection of their rights but is it not beneficial that society&govt should join their hands to eliminate the causes which could lead a normal person to lead an abnormal life?

javed_iqbal7863 is on a distinguished road

@Maha Khan

They are human beings and part of our society. they have right to live with a recognized status in our society. In many countries, their constitutions have described the rights of animals, then why don't third gender can get their rights in sophisticated societies. Our society don't allow them to get formal education and don't give them the status equal to men and women, therefore they dance to earn without their will. Now it is time to change our thoughts, we have to make some ways for the betterment of third gender.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

There is no third gender exists and anybody who claims that he/she belongs to third gender is considered as a MALE in the census form.
Any person born with some genital shortcoming is either a male or female and can lead a normal life, but social pressure and cultural institution of Hijra Dancing in pakistan and India compel some of them to join them and they are all male. That is why they are given the code of male in census data.
Some full fledged male are also adopting the profession of dancing, posing them as third gender, due to their passion and to earn money. Some of them are better dancer then Reema and Nargis and are booked in advance for dance parties.

Last edited by Surmount; Sunday, April 11, 2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Use of bbcode
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

Almas Bobby, President Shemale Foundation of Pakistan gives an insightful interview to Mubasher Lucman on Point Blank.

http://pkonweb.com/2009/06/26/almas-bobby/
Old Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CSS_Aspirant is infamous around these parts

Times and again, people, society, many groups, media, etc. etc. have talked about it, but still could not reach to any fruitful decision, particularly in Pakistan, whereas we still fighting against scarcity/storage/price-hike of edible items, miss-usage/smuggling of crops, lack of dams, waters, although we've five rivers, and electricity as well... We're now atomic-power nation, but still under the influence of other dominating countries. Our four provinces are not united and happy. Our Government is still confused and non-serious to overcome these matters/issues. It takes so many decades for the secondary issues perhaps.

They are not as frustrated as a common man thinks about that… Yes, obviously, every citizen of Pakistan must have to think about the responsibilities and they are responsible for their own life, acts, and words.

It’s so easy to pin point the others rather than accountability of our insights. First, we all have to eradicate the deficiencies exist in us; more refinement—more elegance of the Society perhaps. When the Society and the Government do not like to think about them, to give human rights to them, to give them the status like you and I have, and the Society too then they (eunuch) have only immoralities on their part. So, the Society has to unanimously abandon the pessimism approach in all walk of life concerning matters then definitely they would not like to uphold the immoralities.

We have to initially change our mind-sets because we all are member of the Society then it automatically be educated/aware that what is right and what is wrong in an Islamic Society/Country.

So, as stated above, then they will not be a part of any community, but be a part of our Society consequently.

That’s what I think and understand for recommendations. The day when I obverse that a child seeing a eunuch in a respectable eye—that day will be the conquest day for them. And from that day, their status in the Society surely is elevated.

In recognition of the above text, yes then they shall enjoy the fundamental human-rights in the Society. Their basic demand is nothing more than their acceptability in the Society. That’s suffice for them.

I've personally got many times experience that they come to me knocks the door. I found them so in patience, they don't react to me like an alien at all. I give them some money because they are at my door-step. Always remember, nobody is perfect, deficiencies do exist in all of us in any shape. Must be an optimistic approach... I'm sure that would be the first step in elevating their status in the Society if gender identity be given to them through census/jobs proforms. Eunuch are eunuch; no one can judge whether they are near to feminine or masculine.

Without the consent of Allah, surgeries may also become fade out. And in this context, please read it out @ http://www.smi.uib.no/sa/12/12Marmon.pdf for further enhancement of your concepts/knowledge.

We can’t directly educate the Society… we individually have to educate us.

Thanks!
`-' `-._,-'-._,-' `-._,-' `-._,-' `-._,-' `-._,-' `-.-' .

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Wednesday, April 14, 2010 at 12:15 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CSS_Aspirant For This Useful Post: