CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Does FPSC really follow merit? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/32789-does-fpsc-really-follow-merit.html)

Rana G Sunday, April 11, 2010 04:24 PM

Does FPSC really follow merit?

FPSC is considered one of the top recruitment agencies in Pakistan which made recruitment through its very transparent process. As now a days, every body has alike perception that probably recruitment in all deptt is made on political influential basis and I also agree to such perception. Considering this bitter truth, can v caste any doubt over the recruitment process of FPSC. Either FPSC also accepts the political pressure. The selection board of FPSC also consists of human being rather than angles. How much probability exists, that political pressure is put a side by selection board of FSPC. I am talking about general recruitment process not CSS Please shed a light..

Sociologist PU Sunday, April 11, 2010 08:12 PM

According to my personal experience, FPSC does all recruitments on the basis of merit. I appeared twice and recommended both time without any reference. Those who are not recommended might have this feeling that some hanky-panky is going on in the selection process, but i dont believe.

Rana G Monday, April 12, 2010 07:18 PM

@ Sociologist PU..

U r rite buddy. U were recommended against vich post? im likely to appear in interview on 30-Apr-10. It is my ist experience of interview in FPSC. Plz. guide which sort of questions i may encounter...so that i can prepare myself accordingly. im appearing for A.D (Admin).

fromQAU Monday, April 12, 2010 07:48 PM

ofcourse they follow merit.
and one thing that is more important for us is that we must believe that they follow merit.becoz it is only this kind of mindset that can save us from thinking negatively.we must believe that they follow merit.

Xeric Monday, April 12, 2010 08:06 PM

Charm of CSS is due to the credibility of FPSC. That is one of the institutions in Pakistan which is a ray of hope for the talented youths of the country. It knows the worth of gems and pays its price honestly.

Sociologist PU Monday, April 12, 2010 08:15 PM

@ Rana G
I appeared for the post of Research Officer, then ACC and now appearing for the post of JCC shortly.
You should go there with full confidence in u, relaxed in mind and good in appearence. Be positive while answering their questions and if u r in-service, u should have a good knowledge of ur current job/dep.
Besides, u should have also good knowledge of current affairs/pakistan affairs and basic knowledge of Islam. (for muslim canidates only)
Good Luck.

zash Tuesday, April 13, 2010 09:45 PM

Recruitment transparecy

I think there is no question over the transparency of recruitment by FPSC, i had experienced it twice and both of the times i was selected without any reference. However i am little doubtful of the performance of PPSC.......they might have some kind of ...........as i have experienced.

Further there is less competition over the senior level jobs and technicall jobs whether they are recruited in the department or through FPSC/PPSC.

Maha Khan Sunday, April 18, 2010 05:49 PM

Fpsc follows the merit policy...those candidates who could not pass the exam often used to spread false rumours like"political pressure counts etc"....before css 2009 written result,we heard the same rumours which later on prove baseless....so we should just believe in Hard work and ignore these silly gossips:angry:

ghulammujtaba86 Sunday, April 18, 2010 06:37 PM

salam
FPSC is only hope for many talented people of pakistan and they select transparently

11:59 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.