Saturday, April 20, 2024
10:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 15, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,143 Times in 374 Posts
DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice
Default an audio about hamid mir--new perspective of khalid khwaja and his murder

http://www.mediafire.com/?mm25oyymd4d

this is an audio recorded between two persons. one sounds like hamid mir telling about terorists and khalid khawaja linking to cia and other agencies. i write that voice of one person is similar to that of hamid mir because i have no way to prove it. but those who uploaded it claim this voice to be of hamid mir.

this audio is on many forum all over internet and is a hot issue.
kashifilyas (Saturday, May 15, 2010), Noor.Faiza (Saturday, May 15, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: Css 2010 - Roll no 10904

kashifilyas is on a distinguished road

He is number one promoter of Yellow Journalism.
Provincial Civil Service
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,335 Times in 569 Posts
Xeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdomXeric is a bearer of wisdom

It means that tape led to the death of Khalid Khawaja, declaring him Qadyani and agent of CIA by Mufti Hamid Mir.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default hamid mir and khalid khawaja

following link is with suitable voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=JP&hl=ja&v=R3_b5ZVRz8Q

but how can we beleive on this audio in modern communication period.

in present days with the help of converter we can change easily voice of any person

secondly after listening this audio if we beleive this that man is hamid mir but we can not say hamid is a spy who belong to taliban or having links with al-qaeda.
it is not new thing that a journalist link with taliban
hamid mir is popular journalist who have good link with govt officials -agencies , taliban and people
thirdly he declered khawaja a spy of qadyani, it is no new thing in pakistan mostly journalist speak against or in favour of qadyani
such as nazir naji, hassan nisar. manu bhai and many more are in favour of qadyani's
in other side dr amir liaqat , hamid mir, irfan sadiqee are against qadyani's
it is no new matter

according to my point of view hamid mir is a great journalist . he is patriotic pakistani and muslim,
wealth is not his priorty , he works in dangours situation , you can look his interview in dangours situation in afghanistan, kasmir ,chaccinia, gaza waziristan

he is my favourite journalist, my all prayers is for him ,god give him long life, may he live long
Noor_2009 (Saturday, May 15, 2010), sana_krn (Tuesday, May 25, 2010)

xavier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashifilyas View Post
He is number one promoter of Yellow Journalism.
You are right he was not only promoter but also black mailer, he is trying to catch people towards different issues and try to compress government. If media is an independent institute than there must be equivalent approach towards all but he used to criticize government only

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADLYDOCTOR View Post
http://www.mediafire.com/?mm25oyymd4d

this is an audio recorded between two persons. one sounds like hamid mir telling about terorists and khalid khawaja linking to cia and other agencies. i write that voice of one person is similar to that of hamid mir because i have no way to prove it. but those who uploaded it claim this voice to be of hamid mir.

this audio is on many forum all over internet and is a hot issue.
Dear you are right that was Hamid Mir's voice and one more thing i must tell you Taliban do always like Hamid mir because, he has strong relations with all groups, like Mashood, Gulbadeen, Mula Omar and even he has strong relations with Osama bin ladin. And he is the only journalist who interviewed Osama for four time and he also claimed that he knows where Osama bin ladin is!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown Prince View Post
It means that tape led to the death of Khalid Khawaja, declaring him Qadyani and agent of CIA by Mufti Hamid Mir.
Dear Crown Prince there is no doubt that Khalid Khawaja worked for American CIA, that was not reason for his death that he worked for CIA but the reason was before working for CIA he had good relations with Taliban.
And sometimes he informed CIA about the top leadership of Taliban. Some news paper wrote that he was informer of Baitullah's presence at his Father in Law's house

Noor.Faiza is on a distinguished road

yah the voice is of Hamid Mir and we have to accept it without thinking positive that now a days voice converter is easily available, so the voice is not of Hamid Mir. We have to accept the reality, and try to sort out the matters.......

DEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really niceDEADLYDOCTOR is just really nice
Default here is another view

Pakistani TV anchor and senior journalist Hamid Mir seems to have bitten off more than he can chew with the release of his recorded conversation with a close aide of Hakimullah Mehsud.

The Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence are said to be investigating what role Hamid Mir has played in the assasination of Retd Squadron Leader Khalid Khawaja, who was kidnapped by a shadowy outfit calling itself the ‘Asian Tigers’, part of the Pakistani Taliban (TTP).

In the audio recording, Mir can be heard telling Hakimullah’s close aide that Khalid Khawaja is an undercover operative of the CIA, and implies that Khawaja may be a Qadiyani – both of which are ofcourse untrue. Hamid Mir also blames Khalid Khawaja for what he calls the ‘murder of innocents at Lal Masjid’, as well as the capture of Abdul Aziz Ghazi who was arrested while trying to escape in a Burka.

The taped conversation is said to have taken place days before the assasination of Khalid Khawaja, and Hamid Mir has been recorded asking the unidentified person to pass on the message to Hakimullah Mehsud, that Khalid Khawaja should not be released due to his alleged links to CIA and the Qadiyani community.

The tape confirms the depth of Hamid Mir’s connections with the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) which many in the intelligence community believe to be funded and trained in camps in Afghanistan run by India’s Research & Analysis wing – under the patronage of the CIA.

The Afghan Taliban, which has repeatedly denied any association with the TTP, had urged the Pakistani Taliban to unconditionally release both Khalid Khawaja and Colonel Imam

source:http://www.pakistankakhudahafiz.com/...awajas-murder/
__________________________________________________ ___________________

one more angle

This looks like a tale of fiction and movies. But this is a real life drama unfolding in Pakistan around us.

The secret web of betrayal and treachery – The untold story of Khalid Khawaja, Hamid Mir, Mullah Barader and Faisal Shehzad

Any links between the three?? Seems impossible! But not in this high stakes State-sponsored dirty, sinister world of covert ops, double agents, sting operations and assassinations.

Lets start the story:

Americans have been trying to play a sinister game. They had penetrated into the ranks of Afghan Taliban especially into the Popalzai tribe and had cultivated a high level Afghan Taliban leader to be pitched against Mullah Umer. Basically, CIA was creating a "coup" within Taliban. Hold your breath, sit back and prepare yourself to know who this secret "CIA asset" within the Taliban was.. It was Mullah Barader! Yes, the same one captured in Karachi by ISI and US is desperate to have him.

The CIA plan was that Mullah Barader would be brought to Karachi and then ISI would be tipped to arrest him. Then US were to ask the custody of the Afghan leader and Pakistan government would hand over the Afghan Talib leader to US. The result would be catastrophic for Pakistan as all pro-Taliban elements would then condemn ISI and Pakistan as CIA puppets and a serious breach of trust and confidence would appear between Pakistani security establishment and Afghan Mujahideen. This would also humiliate army and ISI in front of the nation. CIA and US administration were extremely upset when ISI refused to hand over Mullah Barader to US, despite the pressure from Zardari mafia. ISI initially did not know the CIA game. They just refused to hand over Barader to US and insisted upon their own interrogation first. Unknowingly, ISI was seriously damaging the US game plan of staging a coup against Mullah Omar as well as against ISI. During the interrogation, the entire game became exposed to the ISI.

The Zardari clan was equally desperate to hand over Barader to US. Here, enters Khalid Khawaja!

Out of his love for Taliban, unknowingly that he is entering to a global game of espionage and betrayal, KK filed a petition into the SC taking a stay order against handing over of Mullah Barader to US. Now US were furious. KK had signed his death warrant and now was marked for death.

KK (Khalid Khawaja) had been going to North Waziristan and dealing with TTP, trying his best to start a reconciliation process between Pakistan and TTP. He was also aware of the fact that a “Lashkar Jhangvi” faction of TTP was opposed to these attempts at peace talks. These include Ilyas Kashmiri gang commonly called Punjabi Taliban. When KK was returning from talks with Hakim Ullah Mehsud, he was invited by Punjabi Taliban group and taken prisoner along with Col Imam and Asad Qureshi, the journalist.

Initially, TTP was unaware of KK and his party’s being taken prisoner by the Punjabi Taliban. Later, when Hakeem Ullah Mehsud came to know of the drama, he tried to secure the release of the men. But then, enters another treacherous character from Geo TV.

Hamid Mir, makes a call to the Punjabi Taliban and ask them not to release KK and instigates them to assassinate KK as a spy! Hamid Mir, talks to Punjabi Taliban (PT) in detail and this entire conversation is recored by the PT and the tape is taken to HakimUllah Mehsud. The allegations, charges and accusations against KK which were leveled by Hamid Mir were so severe that HakimUllah Mehsud also fell for the trap and allowed the execution of KK after making him read the confessional statement which was exactly what Hamid Mir had dictated to the PT. This tape is now available and is the most direct incriminating evidence against Hamid Mir. It is clear that Hamid Mir was launched by Americans to use his influence on the TTP and PT to get KK assassinated. It was done with precision, except for one blunder – the tape is now with Pakistani secret services.

The American desire is to wage a war in North Waziristan against Haqqani / Afghan Taliban networks. Pakistan army is not willing to do that. Americans tried to use Mullah Barader to create serious mistrust and hatred between Afghan Taliban and Pakistan army. That was failed when Barader was not handed over to US and Khalid Khawaja unknowingly became a major setback for the Americans when he took a court order against Barader’s extradition. Khalid was trapped and Hamid Mir was used to mislead TTP into assassinating KK. But in the end, the US plan of waging a war in North Waziristan fizzles out.

Now a backup plan was required to create reasons to initiate a war into North Waziristan. – Here enter Faisal Shehzad – a false flag operation to implicate Pakistani Taliban and then threaten and force Pakistan to “do more” in North Waziristan! Another Pakistani is arrested in Chile in the US embassy with traces of explosives on his luggage and clothes. More Pakistanis are being arrested and a massive media disinformation war is being launched that all global terrorism is emerging from Pakistani tribal pocket of North Waziristan and ISI/army is either hands and gloves with Taliban or nor willing to do more.

So now, you understand the tone, language and demeanor of Hillary and US media over Faisal Shehzad! Despite the fact that US army Generals have confirmed that Faisal had no links with anyone in FATA.

Pakistan was being setup for a possible geopolitical disaster. Allah protected Pakistan. US and Indians through their assets in Media and in terrorist groups continue to kick dust and deceive the world and Pakistani nation. But now, this time at least, their game is exposed.

source:http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...usted-big-time

i cannot understand one thing,how intelligence agencies let this audio to be on internet. something is fishy. and no response from hamid mir side up till now.
how much do this media people know and yet they keep people away from it and play their own games. is it true journalism? bring the reality to people ,thats what most of them claim.
but after hearing this ,it looks like yellow journalism. only bring those things which are going to blackmail and help them earn. . use these details for own benefits. all look to be part of some game.
what hamidd mir will say to it is another issue but this audio has point both in his favour and against him.
lets see how it turns out to be.
Old Sunday, May 16, 2010

Andrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really niceAndrew Dufresne is just really nice
Default Transcript of Hamid Mir’s conversation

Transcript of Hamid Mir’s conversation

Hamid Mir: Many bombings are being carried out.

Unidentified man: Let’s see. There will be more of them. There are some in the pipeline. What do they (government) say about the operation in Orakzai? Will they stop it or not?

HM: No, they say it would not be stopped, rather they say they will also start an operation in North Waziristan and 40,000 troops will leave in a couple of days.

UM: In North Waziristan?

HM: Yes.

UM: Do you have any report on Khalid Khawaja etc.

HM: They say Khalid Khawaja Saab is in custody of one Azam Afridi in Darrakhel.

UM: Yes, yes Tariq Afridi (correcting HM).

HM: They are in Tariq Afridi’s custody.

UM: OK.

HM: Yes.

UM: So, are they men of the government or ISI?

HM: Who?

UM: These, Khalid Khawaja and Colonel Imam.

HM: Khalid Khawaja, according to my opinion, is not an ISI man, rather he is a CIA agent, an American CIA agent and he has links with the Taliban leadership.

UM: Yes, he met with Hakimullah and others when he came here last time.

HM: I personally know that Khalid Khawaja has links not only with CIA but he is also a front man of Mansoor Ijaz who belongs to a very big international network of Qadiyanis. Once he came to me along with Mansoor, who had a briefcase with him, and Khalid Saab told me that Mansoor is a key representative of the US government, so arrange his meeting with Syed Salahuddin, who is a mujahideen leader, and he along with him would resolve the Kashmir issue.

UM: All right.

HM: But I asked him what charm or magic lamp does he posses for the resolution of the Kashmir dispute. He said he had links with the Indian government and (Atal Bihari) Vajpayee Jee, which surprised me. I didn’t arrange the meeting, but I asked Mr Salahuddin who said Khalid Khawaja is sending messages that you should directly talk to India and the US on the issue and exclude Pakistan from it.

UM: All right, all right.

HM: After that, Mansoor Ijaz also asked me: Are you with us or not? I said, “I am not with you.” Then he conspired against me and got me sacked from the Daily Ausaf when I was its editor. So, I think Khalid Khawaja not only has links with the CIA but he is also an agent of the Qadiyanis, and I am very sad that he used to go to the Tribal Areas and meet leaders there.

UM: But now, I think, the Taliban have caught him and have demanded $10 million for the journalist.

HM: Do you know what part his (Khalid Khawaja’s) wife played in Lal Masjid?

UM: No, but it was something negative.

HM: It was that Maulana Abdul Rashid Ghazi Saab – may Allah bless him with a place in heavens. What he told me in his last days was, do you know that he did not completely agree with Maulana Aziz.

UM: Yes, yes.

HM: Mr Abdul Rashid Ghazi wanted to save the students inside the mosque and for that he showed flexibility and said, “I am ready to surrender on the condition that those who are with me will not be arrested and will be released.” But Khalid Khawaja’s wife was pressurised so much by Ume Hassaan that Maulana Abdul Aziz, without asking his brother, came out in a burqa, and Khalid Khawaja was involved in it (call disconnected).

UM: Assalam-o-Alaikum!

HM: Yes,

UM: The call got disconnected.

HM: Ok.

UM: So, what were you saying about his wife?

HM: Yes, I was telling you that his wife pressurised him so much that Ghazi Saab said, “She says we have to fight, just fight for martyrdom.” After that Mr Khalid Khawaja came out of the mosque and his wife also fled, Khalid Khawaja’s wife.

UM: Yes, we heard that she had fled after that.

HM: Yes, she ran away and then Maulana Abdul Aziz also came out in the burqa.

UM: I think, he insisted for that.

HM: Yes, he had done all this. After that Maulana Abdul Aziz was arrested and Mr Abdul Rashid Ghazi telephoned me and said, “Now, I don’t have any option. Now, my family and ulema have been defamed as my brother was arrested in a burqa and presented on Pakistan Television. This is a large stain which can only be removed with my blood.” So, he lived up to his words and sacrificed. So, Khalid Khawaja and his wife, anyone may know or not, they will have to answer before Allah Almighty.

UM: He, recently, came here and met my companions. He was saying, “You can work in Pakistan as we say, if you want to. I can arrange your ‘setting’ with an admiral in Mianwali. So, you should not burn US containers in Pakistan, you can rob them and sell them to a person recommended by us.” He was saying, “We would provide you everything for carrying out activities in Pakistan.”

HM: Do whatever you want to with the containers, burn them or rob them, I have nothing to do with it. But ask him what relationship he has with Mansoor Ijaz and William Casey? William Casey was the chief of CIA.

UM: Right, right.

HM: He (Khawaja) himself has confessed in front me that he had links with William Casey. Ok! Leave William, ask him about the Qadiyanis, because I personally believe that Qadiyanis are worse than infidels, what kind of links does he have with Qadiyanis? What relationship does he have with Mansoor Ijaz? Why does he use his money? Why does he go everywhere with him when he comes to Pakistan? Why does he bring him to the mujahideen?

UM: Yes, he has a son in al Qaeda.

HM: Yes, his son would also be a spy like him.

UM: Yes, I talked to the shaikhs about him. They said they were keeping him on the sidelines.

HM: His biggest betrayal to me was that there was a mujahid, Abdul Rehman Al Canady.

UM: Yes, there was one Canady.

HM: He was martyred in North Waziristan. He came to me with Canady’s wife and a daughter, saying Canady’s son, Karim, is at Rawalpindi’s CMH and is injured and the army had arrested him. He asked me to arrange a meeting between the injured and his mother. I said this is very difficult for me and I can’t do this because already they are all against me. But, he said all that you need to do is to arrange a meeting between a mother and her son. So, I arranged it with a lot of difficulties and sent the woman to Rawalpindi CMH, but when she reached there she took a camera out of her burqa and asked her son to record a message that he is innocent, has no links with anyone and has been kept here illegally. She was arrested there because a nurse saw her and seized the camera from her. But I was held responsible for all of it as they told me that I had sent this woman. It was revealed after her arrest that the woman had a Canadian passport and had visited Canada two months ago. After that I faced a lot of difficulties. The Canadian government released the woman and her daughter and then she went back to Canada. In Toronto, she held a press conference and admitted that she worked for the CIA. Now Khalid Khawaja has a long beard and his wife wears a full veil so people like us, who are involved in worldly affairs and have committed sins, believe that if we will help them, we might be forgotten for our sins. When these kinds of people betray us, we lose confidence on the religion itself.

UM: Absolutely, neither we are wrong nor is the army, but people like him have created the difficulties.

HM: However, if he is somewhere, ask him at least that you used the name of Abdul Rehman Canady, you worked with Mansoor Ijaz, you have worked William Casey. And there is one Javaid Ibrahim Piracha, who has a very big seminary in Kohat.

UM: Yes, yes.

HM: You all know the services of Piracha Saab. So, he fraudulently invited Piracha Saab in Islamabad and told him he wanted to arrange his meeting with a prominent personality. He took him to the US deputy foreign minister at Serena Hotel and said, “He is Mr Piracha and he can arrange your talks with the al Qaeda and Taliban.” Piracha Saab is a well-educated person. I observed that he was betrayed and came out of the room and escaped from there. Then he called me and said, “You were right about him (Khalid Khawaja).”

UM: Right, right. He went to him last time.

HM: Yes, Piracha Saab told me about that. He said, “He came to me and Col Imam was also here and told Col Imam that don’t go anywhere with this guy.” He (Piracha) said, “What can I do if he comes here and I can’t force him out of my house, but you don’t go anywhere with him.” Mr Piracha said Col Imam didn’t want to go with Khalid Khawaja, but he forced him to go with him.

UM: Right, maybe to use as human shield. But Shah Abd

UM: OK. Inshallah, I will meet Hakimullah in two or three days and talk to him about all this.

HM: All right

UM: Thank you so much.

HM: Assalam-o-Alaikum!

UM: Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Source:
Daily Times
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Link
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew Dufresne For This Useful Post:
Noor.Faiza (Sunday, May 16, 2010), xavier (Monday, May 17, 2010)
Old Sunday, May 16, 2010

Questions arising from this conversation:

Hamid Mir’s views on terrorists of Lal Masjid (Ghazi brothers);

Hamid Mir’s worldview of Islam, Jihad and CIA;

Is Hamid Mir a double/triple agent?

His views on Qadianis

His views on Pakistan’s intelligence agencies

His views on Javed Ibrahim Paracha, a notorious terrorist of Sipah-e-Sahaba in Kohat (also a leader of PML-N – does that ring a bell?)

What was Hamid Mir’s message to Khalid Khwaja’s kidnappers? Did that message lead to Khwaja’s murder?

What are Hamid Mir’s links with Hakimullah Mehsud and the Punjabi Taliban (Sipah-e-Sahaba)?

Why does Hamid Mir insist that Khalid Khwaja is not an ISI operative but a CIA operative?

Who are the real sponsors, protectors and promoters of Hamid Mir?

Is Hamid Mir a friend of Pakistan? or a friend of terrorists?

Mystery still remains about Khalid Khawaja"who was he"?
Noor.Faiza (Sunday, May 16, 2010)
Old Sunday, May 16, 2010

Surmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the roughSurmount is a jewel in the rough

After listening the voice file, it reminds me the Indian Movie RANN.

Last edited by Surmount; Sunday, May 16, 2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Spells correction
The Following User Says Thank You to Surmount For This Useful Post:
Noor_2009 (Sunday, May 16, 2010)