Friday, April 26, 2024
03:19 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

waqaswahla is on a distinguished road
Default future of pakistan and biggest problem

i think sincerity is the biggest problem of pakistan on every level.....sincere leadership can solve all these problems ....sincere attempts for rule of law, justice etc etc because i think ALLAH solves problem when people sincerely try to solve problems....
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

aariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really niceaariz is just really nice

I see bleak future of Pakistan. I am saying it on the behalf of the designed socio-economic policies and current circumstances of the country. The war on terror will end by 2015 but its consequences will remain dominant till 2050.
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

i dont want to use inappropriate language bt i believe even corrupt people can do good bt incompetent can only do harm and at the present we as a nation are stuck with incompetent people so we r going down the gutter
my appologies..................
asifiqbal593 (Monday, May 24, 2010)
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

i see a bright future for pakistan because our new generation to much cincare with our mother land.
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillent.killer View Post
i see a bright future for pakistan because our new generation to much cincare with our mother land.
plz sincerity doesnt work wat works is competence didnt u hear that story of a monkey friend
Old Monday, May 24, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassi sehar View Post
plz sincerity doesnt work wat works is competence didnt u hear that story of a monkey friend
Most Competent persons have played havoc in this country since inception.Dont u think our politicians,bureaucracy,army, judiciary is competent enough to prosper this nation? Y are most of css officers worst corrupt,dont u consider them competent either? Fortunatly this soil has produced many competent n talented sons but unfortunatly not loyal n sincere. We badly need some one or group of people who is staunch believer of honesty n truly loyal to lead this nation.

Regards.
Old Monday, May 24, 2010

sillent.killer will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i hope u better got it , we all are sicare with our duties , just there is some issue inshallah by the help judicaly we will solve it hurryly and the history of monkey friend that is some thing else we are a honor of a country a friend of monkys and please dont criticse to other ecuase our enemies are waiting when we creat more crises and they take advantage from them. we must be sicare with our duties we are lucky we have got a islamic country and i hope inshallah till death we will never leave such dots on pakistan from which the enemies take finger tio us.
Noor.Faiza (Wednesday, May 26, 2010)
Old Monday, May 24, 2010
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough

Quote:
sassi can u plz come forward with some geniune suggestions about what shud we do that the current government of this generation has not been doing???
plz explain and justify ur arguments too.just dun make unsupported arguments.i wud appreciate ur response in this regard.pakistan is also ur homeland.so, i want u also to make some geniune effort towards reforming it.what can we do in consonance with our existing economic situation?i wl be keep watching this thread for ur response.plz bring out some logic in ur views.

@silent killer:
bro u r on right track.keep it up.
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unhappy @ invincible, silentkiller, & fromQAU

wat i meant to say who ever came to rule this country wanted to genuinely serve the country and tried to do so be they Ayub, Bhutto, Benazir, Nawaz or Musharaff but they failed. and plz dont say things like why mm i putting together dictators and democrates. what ever they were they tried to do the best but they failed. Ayub had a great economic policy but he failed. Bhutto was the best leader we had after independence, but he was not an administrater who cud run country efficiently. burearcracy is the sole of pakistan but it plays the part of establishment in derailing the system. military is the defender of pakistan and we all either hate them or pray they intervene. its incompetent politicians who require the back of military. they can not do thier job on thier own. its incompetent establishment which is involved in scheming. judiciary is incometent when they dont rely on the power of pen but guns and protests.

hope i hav made myself clear
Old Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 681 Posts
Zoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud ofZoyee has much to be proud of
Only true, challenging leadership can bring revolution in our country in each and every sector if we get that we 'l overcome every problem.

Regards,