CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Un-Islamic Statement of PPP MNA Fozia Wahab (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/34134-un-islamic-statement-ppp-mna-fozia-wahab.html)

Zoyee Thursday, May 27, 2010 01:23 PM

Un-Islamic Statement of PPP MNA Fozia Wahab

[B][CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3]Un-Islamic Statement of PPP MNA Fozia Wahab[/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/B]

PPP MNA Fozia Wahab said that Hazrat Umar (R.A) was called in court because there was no constitution that time but only Quran.She said that in a Live Program of Dawn News on 22 May 2010.According to her point of view now President Zardari can,t be called in the Court because there is a constitution now. Different Islamic Scholars like Mufti Mubeeb, Hafiz Ibtisam Elahi has strongly condemn the statement of Fozia Wahab and said that Quran is above than constitution and even our constitution says that we will have to follow Quran and Sunnah. They also said that it was Hazrat Umar (R.A) rule during which different laws where made that are even today used by the World. Son of Allama Iqbal Javed Iqbal said that statement of Fozia Wahab is not right.

[CENTER][B][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][B]Fauzia Wahab accused of blasphemy[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
[/CENTER]

LAHORE: The Justice Lawyers Group on Tuesday filed a petition against an SHO for not registering an FIR against Information Secretary Fauzia Wahab.

The convener of the lawyers group, Sohail Baig Noori accused Wahab of blasphemy by indulging in ‘loose talk’ culminating into a defamatory statement about Hazrat Omar. He alleged that Fauzia Wahab compared President Asif Ali Zardari to the caliph.

The group also accused Wahab of comparing the Pakistan Constitution to the Holy Quran which the lawyers said is blasphemous.

The Court ordered a notification to the SSP investigation to inquire into the incident before any such FIR is registered.

If the case is registered and goes to court, the maximum penalty, if convicted, for the crime is life imprisonment and the minimum is three years imprisonment.

Source: [URL]http://tribune.com.pk/story/16066/fauzi-wahab-accused-of-blasphemy/[/URL]

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=Purple][SIZE=3][B][B]Religious Scholars Slam Fauzia Wahab’s Views[/B][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

Mufti Naeem declared that Fauzia Wahab by giving such a statement has committed ‘Gunah-e-Kabira’. Her statement is totally wrong and based on prejudice and she should ask for Allah’s forgiveness, he added.

“The Holy Quran provides real jurisprudence while Sunnah is its interpretation,” Mufti Naeem clarified.

He said PPP leader Fauzia Wahab should observe patience and abstain herself from issuing statements in an emotionally charged tone. He said it is wrong to believe for a Muslim that there was only Holy Quran in the past era and now there is only a Constitution.

source: [URL]http://www.thenews.com.pk/updates.asp?id=105322[/URL]

Regards,

mangat1 Thursday, May 27, 2010 01:31 PM

Fozia Wahab has committed a sin. She has tried to not only compare but declare Mr.Zardari way superior than [B]Hazrat Umer (R.A).[/B] (Astaghfirullah)
If Hazrat Umer (R.A) can be called in the court then what is Mr.Zardari ?
In my view, she has denied the Universal Truth.

Malang_Baba Thursday, May 27, 2010 01:32 PM

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"][I]Fozia wahab is short tempered woman of PPP as I saw her in different discussions on TV. She has commited Gunah e Kabeeera this time and the govt or courts must take action against her in the form of expulsion from Party, Life time bann in politics and exemplary punishment.[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

Invincible Thursday, May 27, 2010 02:25 PM

[B]Dear we should give benefit of doubt to fozia wahab. Its inconceivable for any muslim to give superiority any body to holy Quran or great hazrat umer(r.a).

The President of pakistan enjoys immunity according to constitution like other head of states since decades. So apple should be compared wid an apple. One cant compare this format of system to that of caliphate.

Regards. [/B]

sillent.killer Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:10 PM

it is realy true that she has done Guna-e-Kabeera but main problem is that the islamic repubic of pakistan president is not taking action against her, which discourge the muslim Umma, and its request from all muslim Umma to cj of pakistan please take action against her other wise again this thing will happen because then they courge to do this, and fozia wahab is non to islam thats why she done this, she is a sinner which Allah Never be forgive her.

shallowwater Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:29 PM

I think this is a futile discussion whether she committed a sin or not. Lets move on with day to day work as we cannot take everything to the courts or media. President has immunity; if someone does not like it then why dont they amend the constitution. Its very simple. Amend the constitution and remove the immunity. Why there is so much fuss about nothing? She was talking about 1973 constitution; religious scholars want to grab media attention by saying this or that about anyone. This is Zia.ul.Haq's legacy.

mangat1 Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:34 PM

[QUOTE=shallowwater;188242]I think this is a futile discussion whether she committed a sin or not. Lets move on with day to day work as we cannot take everything to the courts or media. President has immunity; if someone does not like it then why dont they amend the constitution. Its very simple. Amend the constitution and remove the immunity. Why there is so much fuss about nothing? She was talking about 1973 constitution; religious scholars want to grab media attention by saying this or that about anyone. This is Zia.ul.Haq's legacy.[/QUOTE]

Sir you can not ignore her statement that easily. I am not any Religious scholar, I'm a Muslim and I protest !

Invincible Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:51 PM

[QUOTE=mangat1;188246]Sir you can not ignore her statement that easily. I am not any Religious scholar, I'm a Muslim and I protest ![/QUOTE]

[B]You have full right to protest but in a sane manner. She was misinterpreted by the so called champions of media and religion. This is a non issue n wil lead to inconclusive discussion

May Allah show us right path-- Aameen[/B]

Zoyee Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:53 PM

[QUOTE]Origionally posted by [B]shallowwater[/B] I think this is a futile discussion whether she committed a sin or not. Lets move on with day to day work as we cannot take everything to the courts or media. President has immunity; if someone does not like it then why dont they amend the constitution. Its very simple. Amend the constitution and remove the immunity. Why there is so much fuss about nothing? She was talking about 1973 constitution; religious scholars want to grab media attention by saying this or that about anyone. This is Zia.ul.Haq's legacy.
[/QUOTE]
How Zardari can be equal to Hazrat Umar (R.A)? At least one must think before what she/she is saying in case of comparing one's personality and its case of Hazrat Umar (R.A).

mangat1 Thursday, May 27, 2010 04:55 PM

@ those backing Fozia:
Ask your selves, what voice do you hear from inside ? Is the President to be compared with Hazrat Umer (R.A) ? or is the constitution more authentic than THE HOLY QURAN ?

06:43 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.