Thursday, April 25, 2024
01:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, May 29, 2010

KhayaL is on a distinguished road

salamz to all... lahore main jo koch howa us pey sabh ko hi bohat afsos hai.. liken ap loogo ney 1 bat note ki ho gi key enn attacks ki responsiblity `TAHREEK TALAIBAN PUNJAB WING` ney qabool ki hai.. yea srf aur srf punjanb main opration krwaney ki sazish hai...

And Hafiz Bhai ap kes sey muzakrat karney ki baat kartey hain...?? Taliaban kn hain..? pahley yea batayie.??? what is the history of talaiban..??? kn hain yea loog.??
40th CTP (OMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 333

fromQAU will become famous soon enoughfromQAU will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhayaL View Post
salamz to all... lahore main jo koch howa us pey sabh ko hi bohat afsos hai.. liken ap loogo ney 1 bat note ki ho gi key enn attacks ki responsiblity `TAHREEK TALAIBAN PUNJAB WING` ney qabool ki hai.. yea srf aur srf punjanb main opration krwaney ki sazish hai...

And Hafiz Bhai ap kes sey muzakrat karney ki baat kartey hain...?? Taliaban kn hain..? pahley yea batayie.??? what is the history of talaiban..??? kn hain yea loog.??

i think that operation wud not be a bad thing if there really exist some elements like that.the operations hv bn prolific in nwfp and fata.it has really been coming to our knowledge that the south punjab is increasingly becoming the next hub of the terror infrastructure.if u people belong to that region, plz do co-operate with the government and military and get ur land cleansed of all these terrorists.this is really the high time. get the evil nipped in the bud. othewise, u really know, itz going to get tougher and tougher for u people.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nicehafiz ishtiaq ahmad is just really nice
Default haqeqat say haqeqat tak

Quote:
@ khayal
@ khayal
the answers of your questions are;-
mai talban say muzakrat ki bat karta hoo, un k sarpirastu say mazakrat ki bat karta hoo,
un k hamioo say mazakrat ki bat karta hoo, mai mulla umer ki bat karta hoo, mai huss huqani ki bat karta hoo, mai hikmat yar ki bat karta hoo,

talban un mujahideen ka nam hai jinho nay apnay mulak k halat say mayoos
ho kar pakistan ki madad say group banaya aur afghanistan kay 90% area per
hakumt kartay rahy ye loog pakistan k ham khal they, 9/11 k bad wo pakistani
qabaeli area mian abad hovy. kuch abi tak nazam-e-mustifa k liey kosish kar rahy hai, kuch crimes mai mulawis ho gae, kuch india,israel,usa k hathoo
mai khel rehy hai,

ye sab hamari apni hamaqatoo ki waja say hova hai k hamaray hi hathoo say laga hova poda(tree) hamay hi zahar day raha hai

Last edited by Princess Royal; Saturday, May 29, 2010 at 09:55 PM.
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,047 Times in 1,576 Posts
Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

kis kis se muzakarat karen gy ap?or kab tak karen gy?nizam e mustafa nafiz kerna hai tou mustafa(S.A.W.W)k asoolon pe chal k kerna hoga.Wo nabi jo pather kha k bhi dua detay thay,un ka nizam raaij kernay walay hazaron begunahon ko mar k kia sabit kertay hain?hamen aisay Mujahideen ki zaroorat nahi.Rahi baat Taliban k Pakistan mei abad honay ki...tou very funny...oont ko ser ander kernay ki ijazat kia di,wo tou poora khaimay mei he ghus gaya!

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

i dunt agree with u farah u r acccepting all for wat westren media is blamming y v forgt those ppl who r our real enemies ...y we immediatly start blamming jihadis n muslims.....i dunt believe they r muslims...ok for time being we admit they r muslim then who r the ppl who are supporting them giving thm funds????? frm where they get funds???? how they get latest equipments latest technologies????
dear things r not very simple n clear as u think..... just tell me if not muzkarat then wt???? law says if there is doubt no one can b punished n to save 1 innocent u can reliese many culprits now wat v r doing to kill one culprit we are killing 1000s y????n not proved culprit just a doubt of his being culprit.....ahhhh i wish i wish we can show the true picture to our nation... all the militant who killed in army operation were not muslims most of thm were non muslims wat this shows????????
hafiz ishtiaq ahmad (Saturday, May 29, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind View Post
Aoa,

Almost 70 people are dead in Lahore.Pakistan has been under the terrorist attacks for many years.But this time the Minority(Qadyanis) is targetted...
IS It a some kind of conspiracy against pakistan...projecting the image of nonsecure place for minorities...or is it a mere internal ethinic conflict???

Regards,
I donot know its a conspiracy against Pakistan or just the extreme reaction of someFanatics who wanna to make Pakistan as a citadel of Islam..more than 92 people are dead and several injuried..the worst thing is that now,minorities are being targeted,which is exremly dangerous for the future of Pakistan....we should remember that America has made a Pak'map,in which its intelligence egencies have shown Pak as a country divided into several parts on the basis of ethinic or religious conflictif they are Ahmidis or Non Muslims,then its their own matter,others have no right to dictate them how to live in this world or country..God Bless our Country..
regards
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Farrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud ofFarrah Zafar has much to be proud of

@Sana!i replied the emotional words of Hafiz sb.I know Taliban are playing in the hands of unknown or hidden forces.Muzakraat for what?did they ask anything?did they object anything?did they warn about anything?some people approach any religious or public place and deteriorate everything without showing their basic problem and we do muzakraat,please mr.Taliban donot do that,we will wear burqa,we will imply islam everywhere as your guns are pointing on us!Do you really think that they are ready to stop all that just on the basis of muzakrat?yes you are right,they are not muslims because the true followers of islam preach peace and love,don't shatter blood!

@ farah dear... mazakrat for those ppl who r getting involved in all these things ther not demandng any thing then y they r using weapons killing ppl???that the main point to think abt???wat is perpose behind all thse.... thats wat am trying to make u clear they r not muslim not bccz muslims can not do that but bcoz they r infact non-muslim(RAW,MOSAD,CIA etc)
Makhzan-e-Urdu Adab

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind View Post
Aoa,

Almost 70 people are dead in Lahore.Pakistan has been under the terrorist attacks for many years.But this time the Minority(Qadyanis) is targetted...
IS It a some kind of conspiracy against pakistan...projecting the image of nonsecure place for minorities...or is it a mere internal ethinic conflict???

Regards,
I don't think it is conspiracy.The extremists attacked the Qadyanis on the basis of Islam.To them Qadyanis should be diminished as they violate Islam.They have foreign powers on their back so the extremists hold an idea that hurting them means hurting foreign powers.So i believe they did;
"aik teer se 2 shikar"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana_krn View Post
@ farah dear... mazakrat for those ppl who r getting involved in all these things ther not demandng any thing then y they r using weapons killing ppl???that the main point to think abt???wat is perpose behind all thse.... thats wat am trying to make u clear they r not muslim not bccz muslims can not do that but bcoz they r infact non-muslim(RAW,MOSAD,CIA etc)
Sana They are using weapons to affect peace of Pakistan,they don't demand anything except destruction.As you said they are Raw etc so what will make them to compromise?and Do we need to discuss anything with agencies?

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, May 30, 2010 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Merged

Question

@ Farah again disagree... being a muslim we shuld know that hazrat Muhammad S.A.W knew that jews are conspiring against him n waana harm islam but he never did any harm or pointed finger on thm.... everybody has right to folllo his faiths n beliefs so we shouldnt start another debate of right n wrong.....they were pakistanis....they were responsbility of our govt. n most of all they were human......by the way have any body proves that foriegn powers are with them or just rumours????? any prooff
Sociologist PU (Sunday, May 30, 2010)