Thursday, April 18, 2024
05:47 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, July 02, 2010

sana_krn has a spectacular aura aboutsana_krn has a spectacular aura about

well i would like to point our one more imp thing family bondings r weakend repect of relations is lost that is another reason of harrasment if we r not giving repsect to our on relation how can we xpect respect for others? materialism n thinking other gender time pass tissue paper is another reason wheather males or females both like to hv relationship for sake of fun iam sorry but this is bitter reality both encourages each other ration can be diffrent its bcoz male r in majority.
am feeling ashamed to admit that mostly females present them so y to blame men n bcoz of such kind of women other women r also victimized.
mixing up or women getting out of house for work is not the problem i hv witnessed this thing more in the females isolated frm world dunt hhv any exposure they r easily fascinated by such things n do blunders.
women even in era of holy prophet (P.B.U.H) were working in feild in war they were standing behind army u can say field of war is changed now women hv to work in this era to suport her family isolation is not solution.
we need to gv terbiat to our genration males n females they should know the relation of respect thier moral values thier limits n this should b started frm our house level.
as a girls its my respocibility to educated my brothers women r not tissue papers n not enjoyment stuff they must be respectable for u as iam or ur mother is respectable not every women is bad dunt merge gud with bad u hv to move on right path leave rest with ALLah he knows who is gud r bad we cant judge any one so dunt blame any one ur duty is to respect n do gud thats it.
lets starts eeducating or genration
jadoon khan (Sunday, July 04, 2010)

sassi sehar is on a distinguished road

first to those who argue on the basis of faith - PLZ U R DOING NO SERVICE TO ISLAM. in any argument one needs to argue on the grounds his opponent believes in to win that argument. the problem with us is that we forget that islam is the most logical religion and try to impose our beliefs on those who are not at all ready to buy that. why not convince them with logic.
now coming to the topic all those belief - based argumentist tel me one thing does islam allow any man to approach any women and stop her from doing anything however indecent that may be. as far as i know no one has the right to criticize a woman or order her to behave except her mehrams. hope i m not wrong. so if a girl is not properly dressed that shouldn't be anybody's business not to mention harrass her.

dear Allah has prescribed certain limits n being muslism we should respect thm if a women is willing to show herself n inviting every eye to take a look at her y will not anybody harras her?
dear i will like to mention y Allah gv order of paradah.
in early era of islam wen women stepped out of thier houses its common practice in arabs to pass comments on thm n harras her similarly wen muslims women r out of house nobody can recognise these r muslim women or wives of holy prophet so this wz creating problem hazrat umer aswe all know were aggressive wen he saw this pracitice he went to holy porphet n teel him the whole story n request him to order muslim women wen thy come outside of house they should cover thier self so that nobody is dared to tease thm
after tht Allah has revealed ayat perdah of surah nisa.
this shows paradah is to make recognistion among muslim women n nono muslims women its obligatery for women if she is muslim so beign a muslim we all r responcible if we r watching something wrong n r not stoping it
its hadith if u see a evil stop it by force if u r nt able to stop it by force try to stop it by ur tongue n if u r not that much at leat say it bad in ur heart n this is lowest degree of iman
Adnan Manzoor (Friday, July 02, 2010), jadoon khan (Sunday, July 04, 2010), Shali (Wednesday, August 11, 2010)

Default instances of harrassment

instances of harrassment

i ll present a picture of some kinds of harrasments our woman folk bear frequently
1. staring at public places
the solution must be a sterner stare back. abuse wont happen to u if u dont take it.
2. wrong calls
they call and they believe the grils have waited for it all their lives. won't listen to a NOT INTERESTED as a reply. most pesturing and neurotc kind.
3. office kind
some of them believe if the girl has come out of home she is there for their dil pashori. dont want to say how they would feel wen the same is meted out to their maan behain so, wat abt having fun wid knives at their throats
another office type all of a sudden starts feeling we unhappily married
4. college university kind
they feel offended by modsquad, over smart and confident grls.

------

i know parda is necessary but in this islamic repulic dont we have a single muslim male who ll adhare to islamic teaching of lowering their gaze wen they see a woman
and as far as stoping evil is concered we all are doing just that in others bt not in ourselves how can a man who won't adhere by this verse of quran make a woman forcefully to adhere to another quranic injunction

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, July 02, 2010 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

hahah very well sassi....
xactly mentioned but believe me if a girl is strong enough to tell them their okat they will b very muck ok
told earlier in this post women can lodge FIR against such person even if some one whistles at him under section 509 ppc.
or she can do one simple thing ask the person abt problem so that she can solve it.
for wrong calls just attend n drop the line attend n drop this is best solution dunt bother them by the way on wrong calls again u can lodge fir

of course
the most beautiful thing abt islam i believe is that it protects women and islam is not only abt imposing it on women as we hav made it to be its abt strengthening them wat do financial indepedence in the form of inheritence means. if a girl gets a business from her father wat shud she do stay at home and let it ruin. of course make better use of it by getting involved in it.

waqaskayani is on a distinguished road
Default victimization

Brother adnan i wish tht ths comment is digestible to oll.The funny part of this harrismnt is whn u see an islamic bank well reputable with all the staff( almost 65%) are women , what do u say about tht? r they competent? thts why they r in the bank or having females around is now the set standards of the banking circle. I see the victimization by both the genders.A pratical example is whn a PHD in physiology (muslim,woman) ask her student witha long beared ""HEY U TALIABAN"" OR MORE CORRECTLY "" OSAMA ALQUIADA""
""WHERE HAVE U BEN"", NOW TO ALL THE SENSIBLE MEMBERS WHAT DO U NAME THIS ACT.....................A TIT FOR A TAT,,,,,,,,,,, AGAIN NATURE EUILIBRIM LOST

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaskayani View Post
Brother adnan i wish tht ths comment is digestible to oll.The funny part of this harrismnt is whn u see an islamic bank well reputable with all the staff( almost 65%) are women , what do u say about tht? r they competent? thts why they r in the bank or having females around is now the set standards of the banking circle. I see the victimization by both the genders.A pratical example is whn a PHD in physiology (muslim,woman) ask her student witha long beared ""HEY U TALIABAN"" OR MORE CORRECTLY "" OSAMA ALQUIADA""
""WHERE HAVE U BEN"", NOW TO ALL THE SENSIBLE MEMBERS WHAT DO U NAME THIS ACT.....................A TIT FOR A TAT,,,,,,,,,,, AGAIN NATURE EUILIBRIM LOST
iam sorry brother i didnt get ur xact point wat u wana say?

Adnan Manzoor is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Responsibility

Female Harrasment at home If their bindings for females, there are for males in islam. Male should take care of female's all necessistie with justice. Male should respect her. Provide her right to speak and to give suggestions and solutions for house hold activities.

Why Islamic Arguments:I argue on the basis of islamic teachings because being a student of sociology I have studied western world, In west even female harras males in every field of life. Yes I admit in west male and females are equal more or less in their roles.

and these are results of their equality

1. Increase in divorce rate
2. High rate of suicide
3. Drug Addiction
4. Psychological Diseases
5. Old Houses
6. Materiality

My dear fellows this world in not for earning money n only money, food in necessasry for human beings for their life. Family ties love belongingnes are actual need of humans and these values are bulit by females in their family.

I salute females because without them society can not remain civilised but what I am trying to say from very begining is female should live like, behave like a mother, sister, wife and daughter. In western world females are not taking care of their relations and as a result their society is moraly no where.

Natural equilibrium gurantee finishing female harrasment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adnan Manzoor For This Useful Post:
waqaskayani (Friday, July 02, 2010)

waqaskayani is on a distinguished road
Default sana

since the topic is about the women harrasment so am i bound to accept the typical claims sister sasi? i hope u will answer no/ as far as my earlier post i was just pointing out tht things r equal now days even men r been harrased by som of the outspoken women.i quoted one of the example in my post. i hope if u go thru agin u will find it quiet simple sister sasi. the show is all about "" TIT FOR A TAT""

Last edited by Princess Royal; Friday, July 02, 2010 at 11:39 PM.