Friday, April 26, 2024
02:48 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 25, 2010
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,572 Times in 792 Posts
Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

Its an eye opener video .We could never afford such traitors and blackmailors to rule our beloved country.

May Allah bless us with right vision to distinguish between right and wrong (Aameen)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post
With due respect, Kindly post the History of G.M Sayyad & Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Bacha Khan) the role model for ANP as well. No personal offenses.
This country has many traitors. The thread is related to MQM and i didnt want to distract.

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default it is a big word

it does't explain any thing this is a approach that when the land was divided then at the same time millions of people have been divided and it happens
you take it in other sense thats why you are saying him a traitor
we the people who fight for independence on the name of islam
and never accpted them our muslim brothers and treated them muhajirs
where was that islamic ideology when socity reject them but other socity accpts them and they give half of what ever they have
they dont give them name of muhjar
from years they were on the target and they were cornerd
but now when they are in power and doing good for his people and trying to get out others who are living in feudalism then
they are getting the same name again muhajirs and traitors
what have give those old lords to them,
at the same time a though is rejecting those millions of pakistani who migrated and come here in the rain of blood
this is us who sitll don't accept them
and still blaming them that they are the traitor
it was a hard word which is used for them
millions of pakistani are traitor who are living in sindh who are paritcipating in countries economy
who are working there who are living there who accpt others there and now they are standing against them
it was so sad to feel this
that mqm try to leave his orginol home and try to owen this countery and this land
but they are still muhajirs
and if he speak for it then whats wrong with it
millions of families migrated from india
and in past there orignal home was that countery and only those can know who have sacrrifeced there homes and beloved
millions of people come from amratsar and accpted by the lahor but why those who accpeted by the sindh are still countes as muhjar......??
mqm who lives three generations here who live and die here they are still mujharis and when they talk about this griveness then still there are objections on it
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Invincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud ofInvincible has much to be proud of

http://www.youtube.com/v/phwyu7jMfzM

http://www.youtube.com/v/F7tJKplKSzA

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 07:32 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Invincible For This Useful Post:
waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

Thanked 1,049 Times in 524 Posts
Waqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud ofWaqar Abro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faseeh Muhammad View Post
@Maha Khan,

I did't excepted such an ignorant answer from a candidate claming to be a future CSP.. History of Pakistan has been riddled with the selfish attitude of political parties not only this MQM but also that of Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif Sb, Mohtarma Banzair Bhutto etc etc. Just for the kind information of yours following are the answers of some allegation that you have levied on MQM:

You said it Ethanic, Could you name a political party that DO NOT USES ethnicity to increase vote bank? PML(N) says "JAG PUNJABI JAG" is that not an ethnic technique to rouse the felling of Punjabi'????

Secondly you clamied it believes on torture killing etc etc. If you have watched the vedio of May 12, you will see Ms. Sheri Rehman of PPP who was guiding this fellow workers with clear arms and ammonation & people who are the residents of FALAKNAZ PLAZA in karachi just opposition to JINNAH INTERNATIONAL knew very well that ANP workers were positioned to fire from the plaza's roof. Why you donot give same award to ANP, PPP??

Thirdly one of the biggest controversies against Muhajirs has been unveiled by the Ex-Bragadier of Pakistan Army that there has been no evidences that former Muhajir Qaumi Movement and today Mutahada Qaumi Movement has been involved in any anti-pakistan plan and that the operation of 1992 Against them that was conducted by MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF was entirely unjustifeable and an act of genocide against Mohajirs!!

Further for you information please note that now Muhajir Qaumi Movement & Mutahda Qaumi movement has been two different parties, former run by the establishment and Secret services. The later has got mass support that has been evident from the elections in Karachi. Now is you speak of bogus vetoing, then it has been a practice common throughout Pakistan. not just in Karachi.

Tell me one thing...Give me the name of province including former west pakistan that has ever appreciated the role of Punjab in the development of Pakistan. Sindh has been fighting with Punjab over Indus water, KP over KBD, Balochistan over Bureaucracy, west Pakistan alleged them of mass killing and genocide of bangali's so donot you think that there is some problem with punjab that every one is uncomfortable with him.

It is this...nothing but just the habbit that they claim thay only they are Pakistani's rest are either not loyal to Pakistan or have some anti-Pakistan intentions. Kindly go throught the history of other politcal parties of Pakistan you will find them more and more inovleved in corruption, killings and anti-pakistan movements then mqm. Thanks.
Neither we are talking against muhajirs nor against their motives rather against the policy of their leaders.

1.Why Sindhi students are not allowed to get education in karachi?
2. Why matters of the local people are being solved at MQM units?
is a unit incharge more competant than others?
3.Who is responsible for killings of Haqiqi workers?
4. How Muhajir Quami Movements became Mutahida Qaumi Movement?
5. Who is the responsible for micro economic meltdown in localities?
6. Have you ever been to local government offices? I have been many a times and never seen photo of father of the nation.
7.Pathans have no right to live in sindh?
Is sindh separate from pakistan?

As far G M syed is concerned,for your kind of information it was his party which helped Mqm in the theory of expansionism however mqm grew in the whole sindh in the last decay otherwise it would have never grown?

Why Sindhi are being treated as Sindhi Whynot as pakistani?

To whom ,Sindh territory Represents? Sindhi or Muhajirs?

Do you know what i am thinking that our people are more currupt than our leaders because they are following their leaders blindly despite of using their own sense.

You want me to quote a few statements of Altaf Bhai in which he openly asks to his followers to hold a weapon?

We All are pakistani ,neither punjabi nor pathan nor balouchi nor sindhi
(Jinnah)

last but not the least,All are currupt ANP,PPP,MQM,JUI,TI,ML-Q AND ML-N non of them ever worked for the betterment of country.

So be A neutral brother!
ali emraan (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), seep (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Sociologist PU (Sunday, July 25, 2010), venom (Sunday, July 25, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default it is certain that media

first thing first it that media of pakistan is not mature and in media specialy in urdu media there is a approach which is anti mqm and they always paitned news against mqm they alwyas tries to show which they want to show,
they always hide the other factors which is behind the scene
i am eye witness that what ever scene happens in karachi there is always other forces who play behind the scene and in every scen mqm lose his people but media never ever reported that side of news
and reason of it that media have a fixed approach for mqm and they never ever try to find out what the reality is behind the scene is
reason of it is that that appraoch is afraid from the mqm and thats why they always propogate against mqm
it is certain that media never ever reporetd the actual thing
and present the facts on the cost of hiding other factors
so you can't prove any thing by placing videos which is agaist mqm directly or which are mis interpreted.
our meda is immature and baised it is certain.
you are just trying to prove that mqm is a terrorist organization
but tell me first thing in recent killing in karachi how many ordinary people died
zero
alll killings are happening and from begning it is happening on the policital rivalry
and it happens every where
specialy in our coutnery it is a long histroy
every party get reveng when ever he become power
from every side
so why we should only blame on mqm.

Dear venom:

You remind me an idiom: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

These corrupt so called 'leaders' are befooling us for decades, we need to have fresh blood to be enthroned in main stream politics. We must be prudent enough to distinguish between black and white.

regards,

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

@venom
dear bro! i agree that media is not 100% mature in pakistan.and has a biased approach in many issues.but as far as mqm is concerned, media has never criticized mqm in the absence of its leadership.
in every talk show we usually see haider abbas rizvi,babar ghauri,faisa sabzwari and other mqm leaders defending the party. moreover, mqm is not alone the victim of media. the president, the opposition and other leaders are also in the line of engagement.

---alll killings are happening and from begning it is happening on the policital rivalry
and it happens every where
specialy in our coutnery it is a long histroy
every party get reveng when ever he become power
from every side
so why we should only blame on mqm.

-----but the extent of massacre in karachi is more than other cities.

now, i have a few queries:
1)why do we see peace in karachi only when mqmholds power?

2)mqm hates feudals but always makes the coalation with them?

3)the policy of mqm is

It is not sufficient that I succeed - all others must die.

why mqm doesn,t see victory through political means and prefers to shed the stains of blood of karachi?

4)who will guarantee that the altaf hussain we see in above pasted clips
has changed his mindset and embraced patriotism and peace forever?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

Dear All,

Regardin MQM, I have sufficient concrete knowledge as I don't intend to believe in propagandas. Definitly, there are a lot of propagandas against MQM but here I want to repeat the example of Iqbal Niazi's (former DG IB) statement about unjustified operation against MQM. There are many evidants that MQM is just being blamed for May 12's incident.

The knowledge I have about MQM is;
1. Its ideology with concrete policies and party constitution which is a remarkable difference from other feudalistic parties. They don't believe in feudalism, it is praisable move. (O JAGIRDARA, ;-) ).
2. Its organizational structure as each and every worker is party in himself. There is acknowledgement for worker's efforts.
3. Representative's criteria to be nominated, which demands Education, Morality and Competency. We can take example of Mustafa Kamal, his devoution and personal effort is itself an example that doesn't need to be highlighted as it do so itself.
4. There are not just slogans but practical moves, that'z the most bright aspect.
5. And why not it is being Nationalist party, definitly it is going to be a National party as I am observing its political efforts in my NA.

I am neutral in my opinion and being a student of Political Science, I can quote a line by Prof. Qamar Abbas, my Teacher in PU that there are two parties which can be called Political Parties due to their organizational structure and ideology, these are MQM and PPP. He is an analyst of Politics of Pakistan so I respect his view and he is neutral in his statement.
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomyou take it in other sense thats why you are saying him a traitor
@ Venom

A man, in a Delhi Conference; talking rubbish in front of Indians and Indian media against partition; Indians clapping the tables on his remarks and yet you dont consider him a traitor. Strange!

Quoting Altaf's words:

Quote:
... division of sub continent was the greatest blunder in the history of mankind ... it was a division of blood. ... Indian govt, opposition and human rights organizations se request karoon ga keh khuda ke wastay unhain maaf karain aur unhain panah dain"
If he is so much in love with that country (the country where the Muslim of Gujrat are massacred brutally even though they are not migrants), he should have gone back to India. What is he doing in London?
ali emraan (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), Raz (Sunday, July 25, 2010), seep (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Sociologist PU (Sunday, July 25, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)
Closed Thread