Thursday, April 25, 2024
10:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 25, 2010

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

@ Waqar Abro.

Yes brother, I myself belong to sukkur by Birth. I studied in NED while i hold domicile of sukkur but i got admission on the basis of reserved quota for that city. One of my closet friend, Israr Ahmed Sodhar (CE-2009 Roll No. 4029) who was given admission on the seat reserved for Larkana was chairman of Young Sindhi Students Faderation and i enjoyed both his Aftar's & Eid Milan's so in my four year stay at NED i did't came across a case where application has been rejected for an applicant was a Sindhi. If it is really so then it is INJUST.

For question for Solving a problem at Units, one should first answer that y problem are brought to the Sardars, Wadaraz, Khanz, Chaudhriz what power do they have got to resolve an issue?

Who is responsible for killing of Haqiqi workers..Tell me who is responsible for killing of Mutahada workers??? (Just Kidding)

There was confusion between Muhajir Quami Movement & Mutahda Quami Movement of the version, Afaq Group claimed it be the representative of the Muhajirs, Mutahada hold the same claim...One more thing that i told earlier and should be noted is the intermittent presence of Haqiqi group. If they really represent Mohajirs why they go undergruod & disappear..

And finally you are right my brother, & so are Invincible, Resp. Last Island & that our politicians are corrupt and traitors, but let not a single guy or party hold the entire accusation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post
@ Venom

A man, in a Delhi Conference; talking rubbish in front of Indians and Indian media against partition; Indians clapping the tables on his remarks and yet you dont consider him a traitor. Strange!

Quoting Altaf's words:

If he is so much in love with that country (the country where the Muslim of Gujrat are massacred brutally even though they are not migrants), he should have gone back to India. What is he doing in London?
Kindly go through following Links & see what happened in Karachi..If we have a reason to justify the Actions of Balochs in Balochistan & then giving them Balochistan Reconicilation Package, then what if Altaf spoke against Pakistan in India....

http://www.youtube.com/v/xiLbZigLk6Y

http://www.youtube.com/v/ynm8PRHILlY

http://www.youtube.com/v/MbtCfSToh54

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 09:22 PM.
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

In my humble opinion, we should analyse and discuss the ground realities regarding MQM. We should not indulge ourselves in sentimental debate of "should be or should not be".
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post

This is enough to explain all. May Allah save us from traitors and such "so called leaders" who are not worth anything.

@Faseeh!bro what you will say about this video???if the creation of Pakistan was a historical blunder and he is reluctant to visit Pakistan then he has no right to play his political cards in our beloved homeland..no I didnot mind your harsh remarks and i have left to behave like a junior Member who used to be emotional during discussions...

@Last IsLand!thanx for uploading this video..

Regards,

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 10:13 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maha Khan For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Last Island (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), seep (Sunday, July 25, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

a few more points to ponder:

1]altaf bhai is a "mufroor" having 292 cases behind him.

2]when did mqm observe party elections?

3]which leader of mqm ever dared to criticize altaf bhai?

4]those who praise city nazim mustafa kamal , they should visit Liyari.
why the great administrator ignored that area of kaachi abadis ,garbage n poverty?
Its owing to a)ppp vote bank b)non muhajir majority
in liyari.
5]how many new universities have been established in karachi since last decade? look at the one having no seat in any legislature (fed. or pro.) has
established a university campus in mianwali(imran khan).

6]why taliban are bad guys? due to their policy of massacre of innocent people for the sake of their ideology.
if this is the reason of their falsehood , then why should we forgive mqm which also believes in the same policy?

7]the fellows who have been pursuing the case of mqm ,s innocence, must ask themself ;
---ppp was anti establishment
---pml(n) at one time was anti establishment
---anp was against pak ideology

***then whyyyyyyy the military operation was launched only against khan of qallat and mqm?

why not the ppp(non punjabi party),pml(n),(q),(f)were accused of street
crimes?
why only mqm?
there seems to be something fishy fishy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

hamarapakistan will become famous soon enough

MQM is the reality no one can neglect its political role.Unfortunately there are some controversies associated with it (like other parties).The big Allegation on tis party is it is involved for every criminal activity in Karachi.If u consider the population of Karachi, it is heterogeneous .The major ethinic group in Karachi are
1.Urdu Speaking
2. Sindhis
3. Pushtoon(pathan)

infact the population of pathans iin Karachi is more(40-50 Lakh) then in Peshawar or in Kabul.Generally pistol culture is confined to pathan and they are more involved in target killing , street firing ,kidnapping etc.But being a major political party of karachi ,Mostly MQM is blamed.

Few members posted the past videos of MOM Leadership .I would like to say that these videos have some background.There are so many controversal videos of NAWAZ SHARIF ,ZARDARI MIRAN KHAN is avialable then why only MQM is Being criticized.

we cannot change our history but we change our future by National Reconciliation and tolerance.
let consider the positive points of MQM

1.MQM is 3rd largest party of country
2.It has a political structure inside party
3.Its Top leadership(Altaf Hussain) is not willing for Presidency , prime minister ship
4.Its Elected MPAs & MNAs are higly qualified as compared with other party and they are highly efficient too.
5.Its not a local party its has branches and members all over the Pakistan
6.Its young leadership proved their capabilities in Karachi (Mustafa Kamal) &Hyderabad (KANWAR) during last 4 years
7.It is higly involved in social welfare (khidmat-e-khalq foundation) & rescue activities in case of any disaster.

This is solely my opinion u have a right to agreed or not .
Old Monday, July 26, 2010

Abdullah Vinjhar is on a distinguished road

I am shocked to see some literate people supporting a terrorist organization. We are morally bound to encourage right and counter wrong. Organization has grown on the blood of innocent people. They are owners of torture cells. They are feed on bhata. Very sad. How can our young generation support anti state and anti society forces? I am shocked. O my Lord, give them conscience to distinguish in right and wrong. Empower them with eman.Ameen
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Abdullah Vinjhar For This Useful Post:
ali emraan (Monday, July 26, 2010), Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), Raz (Monday, July 26, 2010), SABIHA JAVED (Monday, July 26, 2010), Waqar Abro (Monday, July 26, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)
Late (12-9-12)

Abdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really niceAbdussamad Chaudhary is just really nice

About 1.5 hours ago, there was a talk show on Express TV, anchored by Kamran Shahid, with the name Front line. There were representatives of MQM, Haidar Abbas Rizvi, a senetor of ANP, Haji Adeel, and one from Jamat Islami. They blamed each other for what you are blaming just MQM. In my opinion, they are the right men to debate and to blame each other or to defend themselves. We are here to make an opinion and to conclude a result on the basis of our perception and analysis. Shouldn't we? All the material you people are putting here is not hidden from us all, we all have the knowledge about it. But, the point to ponder is to write the material which is aproperiate to be written in our Exam. Or it is beyond the exam spectrum and I am just wasting my time here? Someone has the answer to it?

masood pardhan is on a distinguished road

Elections and MQM’s victory in Karachi: How many times have you seen on TV that MQM workers carrying guns, pistols and rifles are casting fake votes. They are filling vote boxes with jail votes. They threat their own Mahajirs if they don’t vote them they will be killed. Not only their Mahajirs but also other people become victim of their threats. Karachi is under their terrorist grip. They have hijacked this financial hub of Pakistan. They have created problems of bellicose in Karachi. Why are head offices of major banks shifting to Lahore from Karachi? Only because of atrocities of MQM. Gunda culture has forced them to shift towards Lahore. Head office of McB shifted, head office of ABL shifted, head office of AL Falah half shifted, and lot of other financial institutions are in process. MQM is anti-human organization. They are wining seats on gun point not on legitimate basis.
ali emraan (Monday, July 26, 2010), SABIHA JAVED (Monday, July 26, 2010), Sociologist PU (Monday, July 26, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

a genuine political party always possesses the fungible leadership if the main leader dies.

who is no.2 of altaf?

he hasn,t because he knows that by keeping no#2 in party means a substitute choice for party workers and the divide of power upto some extent.
so, the clever mind has created no seat of substitute or no#2 of him.

----owing to fear of death he doesn,t come to pakistan because he deems that he is the best and unreplaceable being.
do you know that this mindset is the death of democracy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ali emraan For This Useful Post:
Raz (Monday, July 26, 2010), SABIHA JAVED (Monday, July 26, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

agha abro is on a distinguished road

How did Mustafa Kamal manage Karachi? Was his period a best period or a camouflage? He has embezelled huge funds in the name of development in Karachi just constructing poor quality 10 nambri bridges and underpasses. He received funds directly from international forces, where are these funds? Where is the utilization of funds supplied by USA? Ye ik terrorist organization hy jis ky hath main sub kuch hy Karachi main in gundon ny to abhi tak un gareeb contractors ko pesy bhe pay nhi kiy jinhon ny kam kia hy bridges n under passes main. They have sanctioned these contracts in favour of their own people. Har taraf sy khaya hy inhon ny district government ky period main. They have inducted their gundy in major organizations on fake degrees. Their gundas are employed in various organization at the same time. Mutliple jobs kar rhy hain.

moreover,Musharaf strengthened MQM in his period by allowing them for illegal and coercive steps. He supported them in all the forms. Politically, economically, and through media. Media is afraid of MQM reaction that is why corruption, malpractices, crimes, murders and all other evil actions of MQM are yet unexposed. Ye shoot kar dety hain pory family ko agar media in ky khilaf jate hy. Media taking bold step to expose these people is taking a huge risk. ye ek ese tanzeem hy jis sy hewan bhi darty hain, insane to naziq cheez hy.

take a look at the following context:

CANADA COURT DECLARES MQM A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION
By Stewart Bell

Canada, 18 July 2007 (National Post): The head of the Quebec branch of
a Pakistani political party is facing deportation after the Federal
Court of Canada ruled he belonged to an organization [Muttahida Quami
Movement (MQM) led by London, UK-based Criminal Terrorist Altaf
Hussain] that committed terrorism.

It is the seHe appealed the decision to the [Canada] Federal Court, arguing that
the MQM is not a terrorist organization and that the violence was
committed by rogue elements in the [MQM] party, but the court was not
convinced.

It is second time this year Canadian courts have ruled the MQM
party meets the legal definition of a terrorist organization.

Mr. Omer came to Canada in 1998 and was granted refugee status but in
2005 immigration officials said he could not remain in Canada “because
he knowingly and for a long period of time belonged to an organization
that has engaged in terrorism.”

Source : http://paksiasat.com/2010/01/27/cana...-organization/
Closed Thread