Friday, March 29, 2024
03:15 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 25, 2010

ali emraan will become famous soon enough
Default Scope of mqm...bright or bleak?

dear fellows!
mqm has been claiming to be the rising party of new pakistan.
but in the light of the following scenario,its credibility has been under criticizm:

1)secular approach
2)altaf,s patriotism
3)gang wars in karachi (blood and iron policy)
4)a city having capacity of trillion $ economy has been struck by crimes and chaos.so,the true potential of karachi couldn,t be utilized.

5)last but not the least....Ethnicity.

please comment whether above points are thought-provoking and if yes,,,then ;
A]should we trust this org?
B]should this org. proleferate in other areas of pakistan?
C]is this truly a political org? if not then what?
D]what if the control of our strategic assets is vested in the hands of mqm?
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of

Do you consider MQM a political party???????i dontit always enjoyed the support of the establishment otherwise it would never be able to get majority even in the urban areas of Karachi....I dont know when Altaf Hussain last visited to Pakistan..I always saw him adressing the peolpe of Karachi through telephone...MQM(Muhajir Qomi Movement)whcih later on changed its name Mqm(Mutahidda Quomi Movement) not only involved in Target Killing in Karachi but also Promoted Ethnicity...we are all Pakistani,nobody is Muhajir now atleast after 63 years of Independence of Pakistan.....in my point of view,MQM will never gain popularity throughout out the country in the near future...
Regards
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Sociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to allSociologist PU is a name known to all

I second the views of Maha khan and further add that this party is based upon ethencity and its politics is based upon torture and killing of oponents without any mercy.
They are trying to establish themselves in other parts of the country after changing their name but ppl. of Pakistan are well-aware of their tactics and they will be confined to their community forever. Remember, what they did on 12 May, 2007 when the CJ of Pakistan went to karachi to speak in the Bar Association ?

ali emraan will become famous soon enough

but inspite of negatives tjhere are a few plus points:

1)development in karachi under mustafa kamal.

2)raised the voice of minoraties.

3)catagorically criticized feudalism

4)against the extremism

5)rotation of leadership

6)strong street level work

7)didn,t allow taliban or any clergic doctrine to enter karachi

8)social reforms

9)voice of midle class in the legislatures

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
Do you consider MQM a political party???????i dontit always enjoyed the support of the establishment otherwise it would never be able to get majority even in the urban areas of Karachi....I dont know when Altaf Hussain last visited to Pakistan..I always saw him adressing the peolpe of Karachi through telephone...MQM(Muhajir Qomi Movement)whcih later on changed its name Mqm(Mutahidda Quomi Movement) not only involved in Target Killing in Karachi but also Promoted Ethnicity...we are all Pakistani,nobody is Muhajir now atleast after 63 years of Independence of Pakistan.....in my point of view,MQM will never gain popularity throughout out the country in the near future...
Regards
@Maha Khan,

I did't excepted such an ignorant answer from a candidate claming to be a future CSP.. History of Pakistan has been riddled with the selfish attitude of political parties not only this MQM but also that of Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz sharif Sb, Mohtarma Banzair Bhutto etc etc. Just for the kind information of yours following are the answers of some allegation that you have levied on MQM:

You said it Ethanic, Could you name a political party that DO NOT USES ethnicity to increase vote bank? PML(N) says "JAG PUNJABI JAG" is that not an ethnic technique to rouse the felling of Punjabi'????

Secondly you clamied it believes on torture killing etc etc. If you have watched the vedio of May 12, you will see Ms. Sheri Rehman of PPP who was guiding this fellow workers with clear arms and ammonation & people who are the residents of FALAKNAZ PLAZA in karachi just opposition to JINNAH INTERNATIONAL knew very well that ANP workers were positioned to fire from the plaza's roof. Why you donot give same award to ANP, PPP??

Thirdly one of the biggest controversies against Muhajirs has been unveiled by the Ex-Bragadier of Pakistan Army that there has been no evidences that former Muhajir Qaumi Movement and today Mutahada Qaumi Movement has been involved in any anti-pakistan plan and that the operation of 1992 Against them that was conducted by MIAN MUHAMMAD NAWAZ SHARIF was entirely unjustifeable and an act of genocide against Mohajirs!!

Further for you information please note that now Muhajir Qaumi Movement & Mutahda Qaumi movement has been two different parties, former run by the establishment and Secret services. The later has got mass support that has been evident from the elections in Karachi. Now is you speak of bogus vetoing, then it has been a practice common throughout Pakistan. not just in Karachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sociologist PU View Post
I second the views of Maha khan and further add that this party is based upon ethencity and its politics is based upon torture and killing of oponents without any mercy.
They are trying to establish themselves in other parts of the country after changing their name but ppl. of Pakistan are well-aware of their tactics and they will be confined to their community forever. Remember, what they did on 12 May, 2007 when the CJ of Pakistan went to karachi to speak in the Bar Association ?
Tell me one thing...Give me the name of province including former west pakistan that has ever appreciated the role of Punjab in the development of Pakistan. Sindh has been fighting with Punjab over Indus water, KP over KBD, Balochistan over Bureaucracy, west Pakistan alleged them of mass killing and genocide of bangali's so donot you think that there is some problem with punjab that every one is uncomfortable with him.

It is this...nothing but just the habbit that they claim thay only they are Pakistani's rest are either not loyal to Pakistan or have some anti-Pakistan intentions. Kindly go throught the history of other politcal parties of Pakistan you will find them more and more inovleved in corruption, killings and anti-pakistan movements then mqm. Thanks.
Abdussamad Chaudhary (Sunday, July 25, 2010), samraa (Monday, July 26, 2010)
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2009Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,339 Times in 1,259 Posts
Maha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud ofMaha Khan has much to be proud of
Default @Faseeh Muhammad

I respect your point of view but bro!Tell me 1 thing why Altaf Hussain doesnot come to Pakistan???why still Mqm has not gained popularity in other parts of the country......please provide me some evidences that Muhajir Qoumi Movement and Muttaida Quomi Movement are two different parties..
no offence.
Regards

venom will become famous soon enoughvenom will become famous soon enough
Default may be

i dont think so that mqm is not a politcal party
yes it is some kind of facist party but it doesn't mean that we will not count it as a political party they have idealogy in which they are acomodating its people from a long time and now they have extened that circle in which they are welcoming other in it,
number one objection of you people is this that why altf hussain is not coming back here pakistan ,
what happens with shaheed benzir when he come back here
so it will happens with the altaf if he come here there are several reason of it
first thing is that there internal conflicts are which raised up after 1992 and there are still two group who is working in khi and conflicts are between them
and then other reason is that polictal rivels are also here
and every party have political rivals
so it is not a new thing now an other thing is that why should those who are not belonging to mqm demanding for the return of altaf because those who are worker or supporter of it, they have to do demand like it but they are not doing this becaue they now everything is going fine for there and they know what can happen if they lose leader like altaf beacue they know the bitter truth that there is know strong leadership after altaf in mqm.
so and then other question was that city is under control of mqm and they always spread terror in it
so thing is that mqm is not only responsbile for it
because ther are much more factors of it in which many gang pressure groups are who are alwys fighting for the control on the city
and only responsible for this condintion is government every government
who never ever seriously try to solve this problem and reasons of it is that which every party comes in power they try to use diffrent forces of khi against there rivlas
so in last mqm is trying to gather others under its umberllla and there are chances that instead of many lopeholes people will move to them,
because people have betyrad by the other parties and good or bad but they will give chance to mqm
40th CTP (IRS)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 313

Riaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura aboutRiaz Ahmed Alizai has a spectacular aura about
Default Salamona

Sincere comment is what we need most.At the risk of offending my fellows and endeared ones i would not hesitate to say that this party has democratic principles including coercive operational style.It can take roots in the entire country if it does not preach cast and creed discrimination.To become a strong and universal political party of the state it needs to imitate slavishly the democratic principles without denying others electorate power and vote bank.It can gain grounds if it recognizes other's existence and develops tolerance, it will then leave no single doubt in minds.
Faseeh Muhammad (Sunday, July 25, 2010), samraa (Wednesday, July 28, 2010)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

http://www.youtube.com/v/yWAj7Awj2ks

This is enough to explain all. May Allah save us from traitors and such "so called leaders" who are not worth anything.
ali emraan (Sunday, July 25, 2010), anwaartheravian (Monday, July 26, 2010), Faseeh Muhammad (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Maroof Hussain Chishty (Monday, August 02, 2010), Only_Breath (Wednesday, July 28, 2010), Sociologist PU (Sunday, July 25, 2010), Waqar Abro (Sunday, July 25, 2010), waqaskayani (Tuesday, July 27, 2010)

Faseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura aboutFaseeh Muhammad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maha Khan View Post
I respect your point of view but bro!Tell me 1 thing why Altaf Hussain doesnot come to Pakistan???why still Mqm has not gained popularity in other parts of the country......please provide me some evidences that Muhajir Qoumi Movement and Muttaida Quomi Movement are two different parties..
no offence.
Regards
Dear Sis Maha Khan.... I apologize if I have been harsh in my words, don't take it perosnal, I just meant to say that a CSP shuold be impartial & have an enlightened view of the issue. That's It. Thumbs up of CSP Maha Khan

Popularity in other parts could be a policy reason. U are well aware that this party has won greater no. of seats ever this time. so they might have planned to go national.

Yes you are right that Mr. Altaf Hussain has not visited Pakistan from a self-imposed exile, but that is not a reason to label his party to be an ethanic & a mere gang. He has not been here due to certain political reasons (it could be right or wrong, yes if he is innocent then he must come here and face the allegations just like his fellows Dr. Farooq Sattar and other faced it during last few years.) But this could not be the only reason to label him or his party disloyal.

Mohajir Qaumi Movement has been led by Afaq Ahmed & Aamir Khan, whenever there is a need for them to play any role in karachi politics they appear in the scence and then they just hide some where. It is a phenomena common to the residents of karachi. Rather i should ask that y the political leaders of this party has not been a permenet figure of Paki politics, unlike Altaf Hussain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riaz Ahmed Alizai View Post
Sincere comment is what we need most.At the risk of offending my fellows and endeared ones i would not hesitate to say that this party has democratic principles including coercive operational style.It can take roots in the entire country if it does not preach cast and creed discrimination.To become a strong and universal political party of the state it needs to imitate slavishly the democratic principles without denying others electorate power and vote bank.It can gain grounds if it recognizes other's existence and develops tolerance, it will then leave no single doubt in minds.
Thanks for understanding the sensitivity of the issue.
There are some evils and goods in every party we vote. We should acknowledge that. Recent development in karachi is the proof that this is not just a gang of teen aggers or mafia being operated from UK. Just visit the streets of karachi and see how many over-heads & underpasses have been built, the whole map of the city has been changed. This speaks for the loyalty
of the party for their voters. To my information, not a single fake degree has been found amongst its members (kindly correct me if i am wrong), they are educated & they are against feudalism & represent the voice of minorities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Island View Post

This is enough to explain all. May Allah save us from traitors and such "so called leaders" who are not worth anything.
With due respect, Kindly post the History of G.M Sayyad & Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Bacha Khan) the role model for ANP as well. No personal offenses.

Last edited by Andrew Dufresne; Sunday, July 25, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faseeh Muhammad For This Useful Post:
samraa (Wednesday, July 28, 2010)
Closed Thread