CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Passenger Plane is Crashed in Margella Hills! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/36749-passenger-plane-crashed-margella-hills.html)

Maha Khan Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:28 AM

Passenger Plane is Crashed in Margella Hills!

Air Blue airline'plane is crashed in Margella Hills islamabad,..There were 146 passengers including 6 crew members...what were the causes of this incident??what steps our airline companies should be taken to avoid such incidents in future??
Regards

pureapak Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=Maha Khan;202641]Air Blue airline'plane is crashed in Margella Hills islamabad,..There were 146 passengers including 6 crew members...what were the causes of this incident??what steps our airline companies should be taken to avoid such incidents in future??
Regards[/QUOTE]

probable causes;

meteriological roughness could have been an initial inductive to the incident.

. technical shortcommings on the part of crew or staff responsible to deal out the pitfalls.

pre emptive recommendations;

airlines had to be intensively attentive to the precausious measure rather than commercial ends.

.their services should not be prioritized by the possible efforts to contest their competators alone but they must go beyound their commercial gains, what they are supposed to prioritize is to give total protection in course of the flight.

usman malik 65 Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:14 PM

plane crashed

The plane of Air blue has been crashed and weather roughness is considering main cause of it.Air traffic control should pause the flights in such a bad weather.we don't have enough skills to tackle such a emergencies and i think this is the first passenger air bus crash in pakistan other than famous zia ul haqa crash.Rescue activities are continue we should pray for the peoples boarding in air bus.

Maha Khan Wednesday, July 28, 2010 12:25 PM

[QUOTE=usman malik 65;202651] i think this is the first passenger air bus crash in pakistan other than famous zia ul haqa crash.Rescue activities are continue we should pray for the peoples boarding in air bus.[/QUOTE]

its the second incident dear!in 2006 foker plane crashed in Multan..all passengers including VC BZU lost their lives...

courageneverdies Wednesday, July 28, 2010 01:29 PM

Two Officers of our Ministry were on board. Mr. Nabeel Lutfi, DTA and Mr. Rafiq, DD PNAC. Reports are that both are dead.

May the departed rest in peace.

The plane had lost communication with the BBIA Control Tower. It was denied NO LANDING and was advised to GO-AROUND. Bad weather put a full-stop to its journy.

My office mates went to the spot and found that the plane was broken into two. The front part suffered casualities, passengers of the rare were bit safe. The Five (5) wounded recovered were found from the rare part.

Regards.

PAKISTAN Zindabad Wednesday, July 28, 2010 02:08 PM

Please accept my heartfelt condolences at the fatal accident.May Allah give patience to the bereaved families and may Allah save us from future calamitous accidents.I implore the affected families to invoke patience and Allah's help.

Sara Arshad Wednesday, July 28, 2010 02:57 PM

lack of proper planning has taken dear life from so many citizens,
If the weather was not clear the flight must not have moved from Karachi, and if it was urgent, who has suggested them to follow Margalla Hills route? it was clear that the hills will be much more cloudy then the other route (lahore wala)

Invincible Wednesday, July 28, 2010 03:13 PM

[B]I am deeply sad over this incident,my heart weeps :sad.Plane should have been landed at lahore airport. Alas! we cant undo any thing now except praying for the bereaved families to be blessed with patience :sad.[/B]

6561 Wednesday, July 28, 2010 03:49 PM

Well every day around the world air traffic continue its flights even in rain and this kind of weather so there is no lack of policy and loopholes. and yes their can be mistake by pilot or other peoples or technical fault in plan as its a machine which is not reliable. and at last i will say its just big tragedy and i feeling really sad and sorry on this. Now we should Pray for the peoples which were on board and for their relatives. ALLAh in Sub ko Janat Mei jaga Day! Amen

unsolved_Mystery Wednesday, July 28, 2010 10:57 PM

Pilot fatigue may be reason behind crash: PALPA

ISLAMABAD, Jul 28 (APP): President of Pakistan Air Lines Pilots Association (PALPA), Captain Sohail Baloch on Wednesday said Margalla Hills plane crash may be attributed to pilot’s fatigue. “The pilot may be suffering from accumulated fatigue because they are not given adequate leaves,” he told a private news channel.
Captain Sohail Baloch said the route was not a no-fly zone, as speculated. The plane exceeded the safety distance due to bad weather.
He said this decision was, again, taken by the pilot who could not determine appropriate landing route and added the ISL system’s access ends a little before Islamabad and the pilot had to resort to visual queues for landing.
There could be other reasons to the crash, which will only be uncovered after completion of investigation, he added.
Airport sources said the Air Blue flight ED-202 took off at 7:50 am from Karachi to Islamabad and crashed at 9:50 a.m. It lost communication with the control tower due to bad weather.
Rescue operation is continuing, said Civil Development Authority (CDA) officials. The operation will take about three hours to complete.
Meanwhile, PIA Spokesperson has asked the passengers’ relatives to reach Karachi Airport by 4:00 p.m.
“The seats to the relatives will be provided on the basis of availability,” said Spokesperson.

Source:
[URL]http://www.app.com.pk/en_/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=110629&Itemid=2[/URL]

06:18 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.